Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 33220
-
02-22-23 16:48 #26080Senior Member

Posts: 78Jadeee
I saw her about a month ago when she was staying on the westside, the place was a dump. Nothing special about my visit, but she was nice enough. Her pics definitely look better than how she appeared, but they weren't that far off. I reached out to her recently and she told me she was at a hotel in Springdale area, so I haven't seen her since. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by RobertClark
[View Original Post]
RR.
-
02-22-23 16:32 #26079Senior Member

Posts: 50Lady Shay
Have had contact with lady shay, but has anyone seen her lately??
-
02-22-23 16:23 #26078Senior Member

Posts: 844Also
Her ad title says "good moaning", so maybe that's a positive! LOL.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 14:38 #26077Senior Member

Posts: 89Her ad heading is "serious injuries only" !
Originally Posted by RobertClark
[View Original Post]
Along with the other dumb stuff you mentioned, I'd say she's "injured" in the head. YMMV.
-
02-22-23 14:29 #26076Senior Member

Posts: 89Right on!
Well done, sir. Best quick research and advice I have seen lately. Glad you're on our team!
Originally Posted by Newbie78
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 14:16 #26075Senior Member

Posts: 63Seen her lately? - "heyyy good moaning 😋 did you miss me?"
Has anyone seen recently? I used to see her, then her number changed a bunch of times and then went dark.
https://cincinnati.5escorts.com/Erot...8def8ec57ecbd9
Thinking of reconnecting, but wanted some current 411 first.
-
02-22-23 11:43 #26074Senior Member

Posts: 391Golden V / Tina
She is going down hills with her habits, but she's not shorted me yet. I may be the only person who's not having problem getting a hold of her or scheduling. But I see her dozing off while trying to respond messages so often. She's a sweet person and I like her, but truthfully I feel sorry for her even more.
Still at the same trashed apartment in Middletown, but the "cousin" is gone. She's on a new TextNow number yet again, and said she doesn't have access to stg to update her numbers.
PM if anyone needs her new digits.
Cross-posted in Dayton.
-
02-22-23 10:59 #26073Senior Member

Posts: 30Brand name changed.
She's hot but has a little mood swing which is fine to me. She introduced herself as Rose back 2019. Good luck.
Originally Posted by CaddieMaster
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 02:14 #26072Senior Member

Posts: 167Kayla and Kyla
#1 - Anyone know if this girl is legit?
https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/f2e6...5-220d766171b6
#2 - Anyone know if Cincy Kyla is still around? I used to see her every time I was in town but she went silent like a year ago.
-
02-21-23 22:44 #26071Senior Member

Posts: 377Don't blame you but others just seeing some some big tits and thinking about it might want the info.
Originally Posted by PrettyCoolGuy
[View Original Post]
Could have been an abortion or complication due to her lifestyle. She had on one of her many FB pages she was a "mommy to be August of 2023".
-
02-21-23 19:41 #26070Senior Member

Posts: 362Yes
Saw her once when she first came to Cincinnati. Nice lady but saggy tits and belly. Ok BJ and bb if you want it. She is a moaner.
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 19:29 #26069Senior Member

Posts: 128Looking for an ebony dream
I'm finally back in cinci and I'm looking for some ebony company. Size not an issue, I love them all. Just looking for safe and reliable.
Thanks fellas,
Chubs.
-
02-21-23 17:01 #26068Senior Member

Posts: 358MILF anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...t/880288291130
Anyone seen this women?
-
02-21-23 12:28 #26067Senior Member

Posts: 451Yep
I was thinking the same thing!
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 12:13 #26066Regular Member

Posts: 14Who knows. Not looking to repeat after what happened either way.
I walked up to the room and definitely heard arguing. The dude was pissed. I didn't stick around to meet him in person. I was definitely getting texts from two different people, I could tell the dude took the phone. The messages gave me whiplash.
Originally Posted by Newbie78
[View Original Post]
Also I don't think the girl was preggo. She recently had a surgery which was mentioned a while back if you search her on this thread. I asked her about it and she said she had an ovarian tube removed due to some kind of complication.










Reply With Quote






