Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #22353
    I used to see her too and my experience was always bb, cip, multiple shot for 200.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56  [View Original Post]
    So, since I got a few DMs, yes Little Red Fox, does BB, yes she does CIM, sorry to her guys that have been seeing her for "years" and have only done, covered, you got played, if you paid over 300, you got played, these girls don't like you, you want her for 300 BB or I know one dude getting her for 200 BB stand your ground. You got played fellas. Sucks to suck, hope this stops the messages. Remember you set the price and activities not them. I got the proof too, and ask anyone here seems to be an open secert, sorry to the one bro. Years and never got the bb, but one dude did it day one learn to game.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-0ac3f96f53dc

  2. #22352

    Little Red fox

    So, since I got a few DMs, yes Little Red Fox, does BB, yes she does CIM, sorry to her guys that have been seeing her for "years" and have only done, covered, you got played, if you paid over 300, you got played, these girls don't like you, you want her for 300 BB or I know one dude getting her for 200 BB stand your ground. You got played fellas. Sucks to suck, hope this stops the messages. Remember you set the price and activities not them. I got the proof too, and ask anyone here seems to be an open secert, sorry to the one bro. Years and never got the bb, but one dude did it day one learn to game.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-0ac3f96f53dc

  3. #22351
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananaa  [View Original Post]
    I think there are different types of beauty. Most guys like seeing hot, young, and tight bodies. But I can certainly appreciate a woman that has aged well, and took care of herself. Perhaps as I'm getting older my tastes have changed, but some women age quite finely, like Jennifer Anniston. Also, Christie Brinkley, that woman is still hot! Unless you take care of yourself though, you won't age well. Also, Sophia Vergara, I think she's in her 40's now. Definitely take her over many 20 year olds.

    But yeah, on average men want tightness, youth, and even if we aren't trying to get them pregnant, our brains are attracted to fertility.

    On another note. Came across a chick on Tinder that looked really familiar the other day. Couldn't place it. Turns out I had seen her on SA. I actually matched on Bumble with a total hottie when I lived in California before, never met up with her. But ended up seeing her not long after on SA.
    I do admire women that look (relatively) good as they age too. But, to 99.9% of guys, everyone of the names you mentioned, while they might look good for their age, looked a lot better when they were younger. So for any female to convince herself she is somehow getting better with age, 99.9% of the time it's a classic symptom of BSCD (bat shit crazy disease), which is delusional thinking.

  4. #22350
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]
    They really believe they get better with age!

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Splendida/c...5_and_getting/

    The basic issue seems to be a combination of a couple of factors:

    1) The perception of what makes a female "hot" is different among females vs. Males. I've noticed this over the years as women gushed about how hot / sexy / beautiful certain celebrities (like Jennifer Garner, Julia Roberts, etc) are. Women who I thought were certainly not hideous but had no real sex appeal. Either women find beauty in other women that they don't feel threatened by, or they simply have a different compass for female sexuality.
    You're missing the point. You WANT them to think the older they get the hotter they become, so we can get the young hot ones for less $. Besides, it's just a lie women tell themselves, and the proof is in the pudding. Just watch their reaction if your ex sees you with a hot, young girl half her age, versus someone her own age.

    As the female psyche ages, nature forces it to compensate for the increase in age (and what in most cases is a real world decrease in sex appeal). They start spending more money on more expensive makeups and name brand accessories, botox and what not, then look at themselves in the mirror and under the consideration of these "upgrades", consider themselves more attractive than when they were 19 and running around in a bikini flat broke.
    As they say: "Why do some women wear makeup and perfume? Because they're ugly and they stink", Flame suit on.

  5. #22349

    Correct link

    Quote Originally Posted by SBmidlo  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't logged in since last August, is that the correct profile link?

    Anyway, just tell her you'll give her the funds when you meet so she can pay her phone bill.
    Yes, it's the right page, long story, but I've had her number, and her as a back up. We are meeting up Saturday, but her phone was getting cut off last night, and wanted the 300 early, that just seems like a set up. I saw the mixed review on her here as well. So just trying to see what I am heading into.

  6. #22348

    Little Red Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56  [View Original Post]
    So, got a hold of her, 300 for, bb and CIM, not bad, no greek or CIP. But she hit me up for an advance cause her phone would be turned off. She a scammer? I see reviews of her, but they are old.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    She is the real deal.

  7. #22347
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56  [View Original Post]
    So, got a hold of her, 300 for, bb and CIM, not bad, no greek or CIP. But she hit me up for an advance cause her phone would be turned off. She a scammer? I see reviews of her, but they are old.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    She hasn't logged in since last August, is that the correct profile link?

    Anyway, just tell her you'll give her the funds when you meet so she can pay her phone bill.

  8. #22346

    Fox follow up

    So, got a hold of her, 300 for, bb and CIM, not bad, no greek or CIP. But she hit me up for an advance cause her phone would be turned off. She a scammer? I see reviews of her, but they are old.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  9. #22345
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]
    They really believe they get better with age!

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Splendida/c...5_and_getting/

    The basic issue seems to be a combination of a couple of factors:

    1) The perception of what makes a female "hot" is different among females vs. Males. I've noticed this over the years as women gushed about how hot / sexy / beautiful certain celebrities (like Jennifer Garner, Julia Roberts, etc) are. Women who I thought were certainly not hideous but had no real sex appeal. Either women find beauty in other women that they don't feel threatened by, or they simply have a different compass for female sexuality.

    2) As the female psyche ages, nature forces it to compensate for the increase in age (and what in most cases is a real world decrease in sex appeal). They start spending more money on more expensive makeups and name brand accessories, botox and what not, then look at themselves in the mirror and under the consideration of these "upgrades", consider themselves more attractive than when they were 19 and running around in a bikini flat broke.

    But of course it's not even remotely aligned to what men find attractive, which is what is really going to matter in determining what an SB's financial worth is.

    Sad they don't realize this.
    I think there are different types of beauty. Most guys like seeing hot, young, and tight bodies. But I can certainly appreciate a woman that has aged well, and took care of herself. Perhaps as I'm getting older my tastes have changed, but some women age quite finely, like Jennifer Anniston. Also, Christie Brinkley, that woman is still hot! Unless you take care of yourself though, you won't age well. Also, Sophia Vergara, I think she's in her 40's now. Definitely take her over many 20 year olds.

    But yeah, on average men want tightness, youth, and even if we aren't trying to get them pregnant, our brains are attracted to fertility.


    On another note. Came across a chick on Tinder that looked really familiar the other day. Couldn't place it. Turns out I had seen her on SA. I actually matched on Bumble with a total hottie when I lived in California before, never met up with her. But ended up seeing her not long after on SA.

  10. #22344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    That profile pic has a neck like a linebacker. Guessing tranny.

    She was insulted at $400.

    Yeah, good luck with that at 56.
    Definitely all woman. I met her through Ave-X and she was one of my very first escort dates (as opposed to street hookers). She was a fantastic lay and worth every one of the $400 I spent for 3 hours. MSOG, BBBJ and surprisingly CIP topped off w charming conversation and sharp witt. Unfortunately those photos don't look any like as hot as she was then (2000 or 2001) but who among us is? I have great memories but have no interest in a redo; of course if she has a daughter, I'm in

  11. #22343

    That is Ashleigh Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    That profile pic has a neck like a linebacker. Guessing tranny.

    She was insulted at $400.

    Yeah, good luck with that at 56.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-70e5a02e22c8

    She is not a tranny and she is still very highly regarded on the escort side. She's been in the escort game for over 20 years I know for a fact. I still see her active on Ave-x, but I'm surprised she's dipped her toes into the Sugar Baby arena. It's been about 4-5 years since I've seen her, but at that time she could be had for $300/ hr.

  12. #22342

    I think so

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? She has sent pics but was very quick and to the point in our conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-77f14287bf47
    I think I did a M&G with her, back when she was on WYP, in the DC area, that boat pic looks familiar, if it is the same girl. Bigger, but cute, to big for me, never went past the meet and greet, is real, likely DTF.

  13. #22341

    Super Flake

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-642d64df856a

    Got to see her once, scheduling a follow up has been a challenge.

    In the past week.

    * overslept, then forgot she had a work meeting.

    * lost her car keys.

    * agreed to meet at 11 am and ghosted me. At 1130 she was on seeking.

    Fun but hard pass.

  14. #22340

    Seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? She has sent pics but was very quick and to the point in our conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-77f14287bf47
    Yep. Seen her 2 x. Nice girl but pix are more flattering than in person as she carries a few more pounds then the fixed up pictures shows. She can be had at the FC but in my opinion there are better options out there from looks and performance perspective. Feel free to DM me and we can exchange details on her.

  15. #22339

    Amazon Ashleigh, worth a laugh

    That profile pic has a neck like a linebacker. Guessing tranny.

    She was insulted at $400.

    Yeah, good luck with that at 56.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape