Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 779 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12879

    Can't Draw Conclusions

    You really can't draw specific conclusions based on that. She could be one that has been happily hoe'ing it up since 2014 or maybe she created a profile and it sat dormant for years. That happened to me, when I got into SA back in 2017 unbeknownst to me I already had a profile created. Turns out that profile was created in 2003 😂 but it was still in the system under my email despite me never having logged in since George W Bush was President.

    And I know plenty of girls that create new profiles constantly. One girl I've seen, she creates a new profile every 2-3 months. Idk why she does it but she has been doing that for the last 3 years. So what looks like a 1 month old profile is a seasoned vet that's been fucking for cash for years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicdemoan  [View Original Post]
    Found a girl I am interested in, but I see her profile started back in 2014. Does that raise any flags to anyone? Make you feel better bc she should know the game by now?

    Thoughts?

  2. #12878
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicdemoan  [View Original Post]
    Found a girl I am interested in, but I see her profile started back in 2014. Does that raise any flags to anyone? Make you feel better bc she should know the game by now?

    Thoughts?
    Lotta' dudes been up in those guts.

  3. #12877
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicdemoan  [View Original Post]
    Found a girl I am interested in, but I see her profile started back in 2014. Does that raise any flags to anyone? Make you feel better bc she should know the game by now?

    Thoughts?
    Almost half of these girls have been on SA for that long, some of them just makes a new profile to make it seem like "new to this" 😂.

  4. #12876

    SA Pros

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicdemoan  [View Original Post]
    Found a girl I am interested in, but I see her profile started back in 2014. Does that raise any flags to anyone? Make you feel better bc she should know the game by now?

    Thoughts?
    I used to avoid anyone that had been on for more that 6-12 months but I found that sometimes it can be that the girl got on S. A. , found a successful arrangement but years later jumped back on. I have met a few girls that had first gotten on the site 4-5 years ago but had not been very active as they found someone. Still, someone that had been on for almost 9 years would be concerning as they might also be semi-pros by now. All you can do is ask questions and then see if it is worth pursuing.

  5. #12875

    If you are into big girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by WldBuck1999  [View Original Post]
    Wants $350 for a mandatory M&G in the Gold Coast area and 1000.00 for further "connections".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-7f79277e48ed
    She does say she "had a lot to offer". I think she is just trying to make money on M&G but based on the pics, that would never happen.

  6. #12874

    Seeking chick

    Found a girl I am interested in, but I see her profile started back in 2014. Does that raise any flags to anyone? Make you feel better bc she should know the game by now?

    Thoughts?

  7. #12873

    DMs

    I just realized that I had a few DMs of guys requesting the phone number for a profile I reviewed here.

    Admittedly, they haven't made contact with her, but are asking for her #.

    Maybe it's just me, but I feel like that's crossing the line. Am I just being lame on this? Thoughts?

  8. #12872

    Oliveyou742 = GPS

    Wants $350 for a mandatory M&G in the Gold Coast area and 1000.00 for further "connections".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-7f79277e48ed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  9. #12871

    The latest entertainment

    Karina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-dd54bb3fe3b7

    37 why / o with GPS apparently even though the headless pic looked good. When I talked about going to dinner and seeing how things would be, she replied "I see perfect so what lm looking for its just couple of hours together 1000 per meet l can't do any public fun things unfortunately".

    Olivia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-4b2c417b49bd

    Insists on a real phone number right out of the gate. My only conclusion is she immediately did a reverse search on my number. Otherwise how would she know. Big red flag. Pass.

    KindBabe.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-bb3975f22bfe

    Starts out great, good communication. We make a date. The day before the date, she messages me what is the allowance for the meet and greet. Photos are great but I don't need to pay people to eat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E7B7C470-19B4-4271-A681-968541F95BBE.jpg‎   B1ABD76C-8662-4307-8032-849C400C5C01.jpg‎   7DEE86A0-B91F-44A1-9B16-57EBACCE838D.jpg‎   AD18E177-E737-49DA-9EFF-D5B4531EE5CA.jpg‎   34A79E79-4A4C-438E-B349-734531DF4DAA.jpg‎  


  10. #12870
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    I can understand the 18-22 crowd pulling this bs due to tiktok and social media but in all honesty you have a BBW latina who is 30 years old acting like this. This is how desperate / pathetic most western men are because there is probably some 60 yr old beta simp who would send her this.

    I'm probably one of the younger cats on here (mid 30's) but let me tell you older gen X and boomers something. You are ALL very lucky you got to spend the 80's,90's and 00's working and enjoying the last eras of our civilization.

    The only thing worse than millenial women are gen Z girls.
    Boomers and gen x in the same group makes me feel so old, LOL. You are right though, I missed the 80's, but the 90's and 00's were amazing compared to today.

  11. #12869

    FriendlyBeauty

    Hi,

    Any experience with this one. Just started conversation with her and she is ok ppm. Just checking if anyone had previous experience with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-942cb30f19e9

    Thank you.

  12. #12868
    Scammer / Time Waster AFAIK. She hmu, was flirty and making nice small talk. Then sent me a picture of some shoes she like and tried to get me to buy them for her.

    Never trust a girl with a bunch of duck face selfies.

    Quote Originally Posted by WldBuck1999  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences? We chatted. She seemed amenable to a meet, but then cancelled. Then she pitched pictures for money "in the meantime".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-76bf1345948e

  13. #12867
    Quote Originally Posted by WldBuck1999  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences? We chatted. She seemed amenable to a meet, but then cancelled. Then she pitched pictures for money "in the meantime".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-76bf1345948e
    She's a scam. Was all set to meet me last year, then needed $100 for to do her toes and nails "so I look cute for Daddy" when we meet.

  14. #12866

    ExcitedLover and Nikkii_4 youu

    ExcitedLover.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-3a66842fcf73

    Lives in Iowa. Was taking the train here just for four hours and then going back. Struck me as strange that she was planning on coming here just to hook up. Sounded like the plan was already in the works before she met me. Too much of a hassle to drive to the train station, then home and back just for four hours total. I decided to not do it. Good choice too because she thought that I was picking her up but never called nor texted me so obviously she had multiple people lined up. Glad I passed.

    Nikkii_4 youu.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-0512c2ebfc07

    Made a date for dinner for the following evening for 6:30 pm. We agreed on time and place. Out of the blue, she texts me at 9:30 am, the day of. Again an hour later wanting to confirm our 6:30 pm. Then calls me an hour after without warning. Again, I confirm but told her that as I was wrapping up something for work, I would have to talk to her later. A few hours later, she sends me a message that she made other plans since I did not call her back as her parents raised her to be courteous and respectful. I sent her a message apologizing for the poor communication and offering to see her next week. 30 minutes later she again makes an unsolicited call. I explain to her that I had made other plans. She then sends me a text "Well, plans are made to be broken so, under the circumstances you can break your other plans & simply explain that you were rude to the person that you originally had plans with & you've been given the opportunity to make it right & so you're going to do the right thing & make it right & that you'll get together with them another time. I'm confident that they will understand. " umm, no. Pass. Then she blocked me so apparently rescheduling is not an option. Hope she recovers from GPS.

  15. #12865

    Babyyesiii. Real or Scam

    Any experiences? We chatted. She seemed amenable to a meet, but then cancelled. Then she pitched pictures for money "in the meantime".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-76bf1345948e
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape