Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 12160
-
02-21-23 16:22 #2575Senior Member

Posts: 110Is it different anywhere else in the states? I feel like most of the places in the US use the same incall for years a time. It's probably safer to scout a place out and secure it, rather than go hopping from place to place and not knowing how management will react. Cost factors are also probably cheaper, but it's definitely an interesting question.
Originally Posted by Pornstar2022
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 15:51 #2574Regular Member

Posts: 78Duo at BEG
I saw Fia and Channel at BEG for a GFE duo. BBFS was offered but I am good with protection. Fia is skinnier than Channel, but very enthusiastic. I think Channel is tired, but still a great time. Fia was very engaging and vocal. The view was great Fia is more of a spinner, and Channel is more full figured. I def checked this off my bucket list. I could tell Channel was tired. Fia did a great job of changing covers each time I traded girls. This being my first time as a duo I asked her to run the show. It worked out well. They work well together as a team and I had a lot of fun. Highly recommended. I would say that Fia is maybe late 20's? She is a lot of fun though.
-
02-21-23 14:32 #2573Regular Member

Posts: 22Yup. No passion and dead fish, limited touching allowed. Hot body so she got the job done, but night and day from Risa / Sally. Disappointed. Also was outside 50 minutes later, not even a full hour.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 11:41 #2572Senior Member

Posts: 265Agency
It blows my mind that these agencies would all mainly use one location. Like so much traffic and potential noisy neighbors wouldn't worry them?. I'm good on that. Also the dc agency is not good at all unless you want BBFS which isn't for me at all, I actually rather not even see such providers. In general I feel like waiting for a big fish to come to town like pornstar.
-
02-20-23 19:57 #2571Senior Member

Posts: 596Be very careful
Just an FYI, I was in the mosaic area for a lunch today and I saw several police officers around the famous building. I walked in that area for a spot check. Be careful everyone. Seems dangerous.
-
02-20-23 19:49 #2570Banned Member

Posts: 46Thank you for your report!! Appreciate!! She is on my radar as well. I haven't see MP girls for a while. The recently was Yustuki which she already left.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
I just saw Hyolyn. She is young if you consider for K-girls. I would says definitely not more than mid 20's. I still consider to meet her again if no one is catch my eye til next week.
-
02-20-23 18:42 #2569Senior Member

Posts: 616Momo
Saw her last night. I thought she was cute in that plain GND kind of way. A little makeup and she can look more like the pics on the site. They are definately heavy photoshopped, teeth, hair, curves and waist all photoshopped.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
I had a nice time. Would see her again if she comes back but yeah not at top of list. She gets into it. Seemed to really enjoy 69 so much so she couldn't focus on her part, LOL, she rides CG with enthusiasm and doggy in front on the mirror was nice. Great vocals. She's like that inocent school girl AV atress instead of the AV atress doing the bukake scene.
Google turned up this link. I don't speak Japanese but I'm assuming this is her Japanese escort listing.
https://fuzoku.jp/oreshiroogoto/girl/99/
Google also turned up ghis link. Has all of the MP ladies here. Related?
https://www.bookersol.com/models?cat...e-76f975cedd79
-
02-20-23 16:46 #2568Senior Member

Posts: 439Momo at MP
Met up wtih Momo at the recommendation of booker. Same apartment in Merrifield, and the code on the door seems to be working again. Greeted at door my Aunt, and shown to room where I see Momo. I would guess mid to late 20's, 5'4, 110 lbs, Japanese. Cute but I do not think girl in pics. Snaggletooth, A cup with eraser nips, slender, flat ass. Very cute and nice. Standard blue toast, no preview in the shower. Returned to room where she tried to dictate activities. After coaxing, we mixed it up a little and she lets me play with her breasts. BBBJ, HJ, and the put on cover for cowgirl. She is new to the US, but has been doing this in Japan for awhile.
Glad I went once, but no need to see a second time.
-
02-20-23 13:49 #2567Senior Member

Posts: 2422Same page
I concur, and it's incredibly not helpful cas half of the community tend to only like good reviews but doesn't want to weed out the DUDs and instead make it worse by promoting them which is a waste of time and coin. Critical and modest feedbacks are better than just "positive" especially since nothing seems to stand out from their generic average statements.
Originally Posted by Alien988
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 13:39 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 194Considering the reviewer only reviews girls from that one agency and always gives good reviews and posts a review the same day the FIA appears on the website. Makes me think self review. I wouldn't trust it.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 13:06 #2565Senior Member

Posts: 2422Alternate
Someone got a nice score for her lately:
Originally Posted by Alien988
[View Original Post]
379583.
-
02-20-23 12:26 #2564Senior Member

Posts: 2422Seattle
Thanks for checking man, she sounds like the same fia that was just in seattle not too long ago. And she didn't last that long there LOL.
Originally Posted by Alien988
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 10:47 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 194372945 is FIA's TER I'd.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
Seems good on service but mixed reviews on looks (photo not accurate). If someone does see them, please do a detailed report on the looks. Age, face, body, etc.
-
02-20-23 09:37 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 2422Condition
Try buyng her a car or house and see if she opens up. These girls just want big jar cash man. GPS in tact.
Originally Posted by WhiteGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 09:35 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 2422BEG DUO Chanel K + FIA K
Anyone want to give a shot? Its tempting LOL.










Reply With Quote





