Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 1712 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 1465 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 25677
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18717
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran410  [View Original Post]
    I texted her, said she was available, asked her the rates and silence, text her an hour later, silence. Tried to text her again just in case I got lost in the mass of texts. Got an unable to send message error. Not sure if she blocked me or what. Guess you just got lucky LOL.
    Long time lurker. I have this theory that most do get hundreds of texts, perhaps once the sender finds the price to be a little out of price range, personally I either ask to work (no luck) or wish them the best (2023 has been good to some of us, and some of us haven't been that blessed). Scarlett, heaven (Elle), few others worked out on a luck day. Either way, lately with the price and the financial shitshow, I can only live thru blues or your stories and cheer for you. I found out I'm not as bad looking on tinder so there is the caveat. Further more, rich mongers, I'll write stories if you sponsor me*. Ladies, work with us? Maybe? Perhaps?

  2. #18716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Hundreds of texts

    They most certainly do get hundreds of texts. I've seen the notifications. Obviously some of them manage communications better than others, but it is NOT an easy task.

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    I am glad she made it up to you. She did not do the same for me when I posted a negative review. Maybe she realizes if she takes care of clients they will return.

    I do not believe them when they tell me they get hundreds of texts. Even if they do there is no reason to ghost a client. I also do not believe them when they say they turned away customers when I have to cancel.

    But good for you. Stay with her if she takes care of you. I do that.

  3. #18715

    Golden V / Tina

    She is going down hills with her habits, but she's not shorted me yet. I may be the only person who's not having problem getting a hold of her or scheduling. But I see her dozing off while trying to respond messages so often. She's a sweet person and I like her, but truthfully I feel sorry for her even more.

    Still at the same trashed apartment in Middletown, but the "cousin" is gone. She's on a new TextNow number yet again, and said she doesn't have access to stg to update her numbers.

    PM if anyone needs her new digits.

  4. #18714
    Quote Originally Posted by CaitXO  [View Original Post]
    Her and her boyfriend robbed one of my clients at gunpoint.
    Wait, so she's actually for real? Damn LOL. Staying away irregardless but I'm surprised it's actually the chick in the pics.

  5. #18713

    Glad she made it right

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9  [View Original Post]
    So I previously mentioned some girls that wasted my time in the past. In a random post, I mentioned Ruggiez, Jade and Cait. So Cait ends up PMing me here on USA to say that she gets hundreds of texts, which I believe most of these girls do get. She offers to meet up with me as I've always found her attractive. I just never was able to meet up with her for whatever reason. In any case, I was finally able to meet up with her today. She looks great and is a nice spinner with a great body. She made good conversation and I wanted to make a post saying that I was wrong for calling her a time waster. We started off with some nice kissing. She's a good kisser and then a nice BBBJ was had. We proceeded to cowgirl where I was able to enjoy her nice tits with her on top. We switched to doggy and she was arching her back to where I had a great view of her nice spinner body. I finished with cim. She might be the best example of a spinner that we have here in Dayton. I was glad to have finally met her and it goes to show that the ladies do pay attention to these boards. If you want a good time with a cute spinner then hit her up. I'm not sure if she's even got an ad up currently but like I said, she PM'd me out of the blue to offer to make things right and she definitely did that! Thanks for a good time tonight! It's been a good couple of months for me. I definitely have enjoyed the ladies that Dayton has to offer! Even a complaint post led to a good time! I just wanted to be fair and post honestly and apologize for calling her out previously as a time waster. I don't think Ruggiez or Jade will PM me but I'm here if either of you want to make things right with me like Cait did tonight!
    I am glad she made it up to you. She did not do the same for me when I posted a negative review. Maybe she realizes if she takes care of clients they will return.

    I do not believe them when they tell me they get hundreds of texts. Even if they do there is no reason to ghost a client. I also do not believe them when they say they turned away customers when I have to cancel.

    But good for you. Stay with her if she takes care of you. I do that.

  6. #18712

    Cait First Visit

    So I previously mentioned some girls that wasted my time in the past. In a random post, I mentioned Ruggiez, Jade and Cait. So Cait ends up PMing me here on USA to say that she gets hundreds of texts, which I believe most of these girls do get. She offers to meet up with me as I've always found her attractive. I just never was able to meet up with her for whatever reason. In any case, I was finally able to meet up with her today. She looks great and is a nice spinner with a great body. She made good conversation and I wanted to make a post saying that I was wrong for calling her a time waster. We started off with some nice kissing. She's a good kisser and then a nice BBBJ was had. We proceeded to cowgirl where I was able to enjoy her nice tits with her on top. We switched to doggy and she was arching her back to where I had a great view of her nice spinner body. I finished with cim. She might be the best example of a spinner that we have here in Dayton. I was glad to have finally met her and it goes to show that the ladies do pay attention to these boards. If you want a good time with a cute spinner then hit her up. I'm not sure if she's even got an ad up currently but like I said, she PM'd me out of the blue to offer to make things right and she definitely did that! Thanks for a good time tonight! It's been a good couple of months for me. I definitely have enjoyed the ladies that Dayton has to offer! Even a complaint post led to a good time! I just wanted to be fair and post honestly and apologize for calling her out previously as a time waster. I don't think Ruggiez or Jade will PM me but I'm here if either of you want to make things right with me like Cait did tonight!

  7. #18711
    Ya she is a hit or miss. I've had good visits with her but like most, has a habit and isn't always reliable. Have driven to her for her to not respond. She now is missing some of her teeth. Good skills and legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoney69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently. She is lives in a super convenient location for me now but some previous reviews were less than stellar. Any info would be appreciated! PM if you would prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/664086443526
    .

  8. #18710
    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone had intel on this one https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...fa7b9826d9313d.

    She looks a little too good to be true. I have been texting and my spidy senses are going off..
    Quick image search indicates it's fake. There's other ads in other cities using those pictures.

  9. #18709

    Middletown

    Any information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...m/969716977729

    I'm thinking about trying her out tomorrow.

    SH.

  10. #18708

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone had intel on this one https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...fa7b9826d9313d.

    She looks a little too good to be true. I have been texting and my spidy senses are going off..
    Her and her boyfriend robbed one of my clients at gunpoint.

  11. #18707

    Any Intel

    Was wondering if anyone had intel on this one https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...fa7b9826d9313d.

    She looks a little too good to be true. I have been texting and my spidy senses are going off.

    Thanks,

    LA.

  12. #18706

    Sarah Bella

    Has anyone been in touch with Sarah Bella recently?

    I remember she was going by another name for a bit but haven't seen her post on stg in a while.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/937-204-4365

  13. #18705

    La Reina

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/063323471193

    Anything on her? I've searched through here and nothing and when I web searched all pics, they're consistent with being in Dayton ads. Anyone been with her?

  14. #18704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    My esperience with WYP is the amount you agree on is what you would pay them to meet. But the higher the amount the more credits you use. I never went on any dates. I would offer 50 just so we could exchange info and go straight to negotiating the after date fun without the date. Only once did I meet for a meal, and that's when I was out of state and that was on SB. The advantage to the dating sites is you're not usually on the clock, at least I haven't been. I've still had a couple I didn't repeat, but my three current SB's were all from Seeking and it's worked out great.
    Agreed, I only offer 40 or 50 for the same reason. If she counters with a different rate you have to decide if you want to spend the credits or not but usually, in my experience, if she responds with 200 or something she is just wasting your time. If the gal is a pro she will accept so that contact can be made. Some will tell you "no intimacy on the first date / meet", that's why you should keep the initial offer low. There is an Asian gal in Cinci that wants $200 just to meet for coffee so she can decide if she wants to see you again at a much higher rate; fuck that action. There are plenty of fish out there.

  15. #18703
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 1
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape