Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 638 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 688 738 1138 1638 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 28201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18646

    Harlow

    Quote Originally Posted by TPAMonger  [View Original Post]
    She's often booked out a few days:

    https://tryst.link/escort/harlowtampa
    Harlow is also at 6 Shops, a much cheaper alternative than her GPS rates on Tryst.

  2. #18645

    Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by TPAMonger  [View Original Post]
    She's often booked out a few days:

    https://tryst.link/escort/harlowtampa
    Way out of my budget, but thanks!

  3. #18644

    Sexy Kay

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...y/574025224861

    I'm thinking Kay was reviewed a while back but with the 3 letter search issue it's hard to determine?

    Anybody have any recent visits as she posts a lot?

  4. #18643

    Try Harlow

    She's often booked out a few days:

    https://tryst.link/escort/harlowtampa

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, traveling from Orlando to the clearwater area and seeking an outcall provider. Can do incall for the right girl. I'm not a big spender but hoping to open up just a little to something that's worth it. As we all know more $$ does equal worth. Picked out a few that looked to me, but would rather recommendations from the board. GFE, and big butt. Simple right? LOL Feel free to pm or share recommendations from where ever.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...511.htm?cat=68

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...074.htm?cat=68

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...373.htm?cat=68

  5. #18642

    Dry out here

    Hey gentlemen, I've been a long time lurker of the forums. I noticed things were dry as a lot of usual started popping up missing. Then I got a text from someone on behalf of a girl. 2 weeks ago Polk had a major sting 200+ popped. As usual some got out others still work their uncle. So just be safe gentlemen. Happy Mongering.

  6. #18641

    Is this normal?

    I've been trying all night to see someone, sending out multiple texts and phone calls but the women in this area seem flaky as hell. Even when someone responds and I reply, all I get are crickets. Any recommendations for a late night headache relief. Outcall preferred but I can Uber out if the location is close enough.

  7. #18640
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaHobby  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few days ago at her incall.

    She's a little rougher than her pics (this is true of 90% of these girls) but not terrible.

    Very good BBBJ CIM. All of her ads say she only does headache. I didn't ask about full service bc it wasnt what I was there for.

    Her incall is pretty shabby, so if you're from out of town, Outcall may be a better move.
    Thank you!

  8. #18639

    Eros / Tryst / Adultsearch

    Hey all, traveling from Orlando to the clearwater area and seeking an outcall provider. Can do incall for the right girl. I'm not a big spender but hoping to open up just a little to something that's worth it. As we all know more $$ does equal worth. Picked out a few that looked to me, but would rather recommendations from the board. GFE, and big butt. Simple right? LOL Feel free to pm or share recommendations from where ever.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...511.htm?cat=68

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...074.htm?cat=68

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...373.htm?cat=68

  9. #18638

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Holly a couple of days ago. She's been on my list for a few years. I can now say I got the t-shirt. Nice enough girl. Pics are not her, but a close resemblance of the body maybe 20 years prior. She posts 30 but in reality closer to 50 than 30. Still, she has a decent body. Not Latina like I thought, she's Italian. Room was clean and so was she. She is all about business and getting you in and out quickly. All covered no GFE. Well I guess I got my MILF badge for the month. I doubt I'll return. Just to blase for my taste and not worth the price if admission. But to each their own and YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/116073837#.
    Thanks for the intel! I've been wanting to see her for a while too. How off are the pics? Are the rates accurate from this ad?

    https://tryst.link/escort/holly_baby

  10. #18637

    Good BBBJ, very limited menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottysAccount  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, visiting for the week and was hoping to have some fun before I head home. Any recommendations for a good outcall headache relief outcall to my hotel? Was looking around and was while I'd prefer not to Uber out, I'm considering below. Any thoughts or recommendations? Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...555/8135903031
    Saw her a few days ago at her incall.

    She's a little rougher than her pics (this is true of 90% of these girls) but not terrible.

    Very good BBBJ CIM. All of her ads say she only does headache. I didn't ask about full service bc it wasnt what I was there for.

    Her incall is pretty shabby, so if you're from out of town, Outcall may be a better move.

  11. #18636

    Tampa visit

    Hey everyone, visiting for the week and was hoping to have some fun before I head home. Any recommendations for a good outcall headache relief outcall to my hotel? Was looking around and was while I'd prefer not to Uber out, I'm considering below. Any thoughts or recommendations? Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...555/8135903031

  12. #18635

    Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenDevil  [View Original Post]
    Hey RT, please clear out mailbox. Trying to send you a message. I'm sure you've been flooded with messages though.
    \Mailbox is now clear.

  13. #18634

    Holly / Jessica

    I went and saw Holly a couple of days ago. She's been on my list for a few years. I can now say I got the t-shirt. Nice enough girl. Pics are not her, but a close resemblance of the body maybe 20 years prior. She posts 30 but in reality closer to 50 than 30. Still, she has a decent body. Not Latina like I thought, she's Italian. Room was clean and so was she. She is all about business and getting you in and out quickly. All covered no GFE. Well I guess I got my MILF badge for the month. I doubt I'll return. Just to blase for my taste and not worth the price if admission. But to each their own and YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/116073837#.

  14. #18633

    Tampa Dry

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Just texted with her. Said she'd be back in July. Man things are so dry here I might head to Chattanooga LOL.
    Yup if it wasn't for the traffic I would be Hdg to Orlando! My plumber says business seems good there!

  15. #18632

    Piper

    Just texted with her. Said she'd be back in July. Man things are so dry here I might head to Chattanooga LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Found her on CW STG, but turns she had room south on Dale Mabry.

    Her first trip here to see friends, but took a few days to be available for us.

    Putting this up as she said she may return. Checked her AC on number and searched USA forums for Chattanooga and found several reviews all good.

    Comms were excellent. Reached out in AM, asked for early evening appt. Got a yes. Checked in about 2 hours before and got quick response it was still on.

    Gave her 10 min arrival heads up, she directed me to meet her by side carded door for discreteness.

    Just like her pics. Nice MILFy form. Hug & kiss to start, got comfortable, she really felt like a GF. Easy to talk to, rules: no 69 or RCG due to accident. No CIM / COF / BD.

    DATY / FIV on very clean parts. Swapped for her to do nice BBBJ / DT.

    That's as far as I got, but spent the rest of the time naked and caressing.

    No drama, no signs of any bad habits. Smoker, but no smell in room.

    I'll repeat if she's back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...e/418420470681

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape