Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 894 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11832
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #11831
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on Friday and maybe not everyone's cup of tea but she is definitely female that identifies more with the male side. Hey, you don't have to see her but she has some good head and pussy (not the male brand LOL) and that'll just be one good experience you'll be missing out on. No biggie.

    So-Crates.
    I'm glad this has been put to rest. In this day and age of "I identify as" and "my pronouns are" I'm not surprised one has made it over to the escort life. There will be more in the future. Just like there are modern hippies, emos, and tattoo fiends. None of it bothers me as long as the skills and service is as good as SocratesRvng described.

  3. #11830

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team and saw her again today. She definitely never was a male. Indont know how much experience you have with gender identifying and I'm not going to get into a debate about it but she's just always been a troubled person and always identified as a boy. It's common. I'm sure you'll believe what you want but hey, I figured I'd put it out there for whatever it's worth.
    Saw her on Friday and maybe not everyone's cup of tea but she is definitely female that identifies more with the male side. Hey, you don't have to see her but she has some good head and pussy (not the male brand LOL) and that'll just be one good experience you'll be missing out on. No biggie.

    So-Crates.

  4. #11829

    Aunt

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team and saw her again today. She definitely never was a male. Indont know how much experience you have with gender identifying and I'm not going to get into a debate about it but she's just always been a troubled person and always identified as a boy. It's common. I'm sure you'll believe what you want but hey, I figured I'd put it out there for whatever it's worth.
    Was the aunt there?

  5. #11828
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team and saw her again today. She definitely never was a male..
    Very much appreciate that!

    Of course, if the experience was good, it's not really TOFTT.

  6. #11827
    Took one for the team and saw her again today. She definitely never was a male. Indont know how much experience you have with gender identifying and I'm not going to get into a debate about it but she's just always been a troubled person and always identified as a boy. It's common. I'm sure you'll believe what you want but hey, I figured I'd put it out there for whatever it's worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    That's a guy. A male. May have had his meat chopped off but it's a guy.

  7. #11826

    Becky's Carpet

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    For the life of me I'll never understand how guys look at ads like these and instantly don't know they are fake.
    No need to shit on the guy, he's just asking a question. Not everyone is an official hobbyist. That being said, the photoshopped picture of mother and daughter at Disney World is definitely not something I thought I'd ever see in an escort ad. Although it does give credibility to the fact their google search shows ads in multiple locations because it is evidence that they are travelers. I'm also pretty sure the "mom" is Becky from the Becky's Carpets commercials. Kind of weird to see her in this light and not flying around the Arch on a carpet.

  8. #11825

    Google image search

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    For the life of me I'll never understand how guys look at ads like these and instantly don't know they are fake.
    Less than 3 min (yes, I DID time it) using image search found they are in LA, North Caroline, Milwaukee, Indy, Des Moines, Detroit, SF, Philly, Tuscon, Lansing, Central Jersey.

    In this game "too good to be true" means it is NOT true, 99.9999% of the time.

  9. #11824

    Destiny the MILF

    Shows up on stg occasionally but can't locate any other info. Anyone have any experience with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/096565271410

  10. #11823
    Quote Originally Posted by Elnino1978  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see if any one has tried the Mother Daughter duo listing on Listcrawler?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/115634557

    If so any info would be great especially rates and service.

    Thanks ElNino.
    For the life of me I'll never understand how guys look at ads like these and instantly don't know they are fake.

  11. #11822

    Sounds good but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elnino1978  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see if any one has tried the Mother Daughter duo listing on Listcrawler?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/115634557

    If so any info would be great especially rates and service.

    Thanks ElNino.
    Fake or "real" but will want a deposit. The duo have listings in several cities, LA, NOLA, Dallas etc. Just do a reverse image lookup on any of the pics and it is very telling.

  12. #11821
    Lmao If they were born a man then that surgeon needs to be known worldwide. There's no way she was born a man but to he honest she felt so good and looked so good what's it matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    So, this is the same person that is being reported below as being a guy. Someone found their FB, and another found something about them being in trouble in Alton.

    I have been told, that some postOp ladyboys are hard to detect. I find that difficult to believe, as I used to work in Asia. I saw several LB in Thailand. Pics might be hard to tell, but in person it was always blatantly obvious. If the report was not from a senior member, I would have just thought it's a shill or sh&t poster.

    I find it hard to think you can do a LB and not know they were not born a woman. Also, there is the "they don't get wet" issue.

    So I am confused.

  13. #11820

    Nail, Meet Head...

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Florida, full of spinny young girls, and they charge only 1 or 2 for an half hour. Now, look at these gypsies in St. Louis. Fat and old grandma. I thought it was browsing patients' profiles from the geriatric hospital website. I laughed so much when I saw them charging 300 or more. So fucking hilarious.
    100% spot on, most of these obese GPS troglodytes in this town look like they belong in an airport sniffing luggage...I see only the same 2 UTR girls when I'm here (both cute AF, around 105 lbs "or less" and with reasonable rates) and have for years.

  14. #11819

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by Elnino1978  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see if any one has tried the Mother Daughter duo listing on Listcrawler?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/115634557

    If so any info would be great especially rates and service.

    Thanks ElNino.
    No reviews. And they want a deposit. We'll that's one less prospect on my short list.

  15. #11818

    Graveyard

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Florida, full of spinny young girls, and they charge only 1 or 2 for an half hour. Now, look at these gypsies in St. Louis. Fat and old grandma. I thought it was browsing patients' profiles from the geriatric hospital website. I laughed so much when I saw them charging 300 or more. So fucking hilarious.
    This.

    So fucking this. St Louis is a provider retirement home. But for ladies past their prime. Older providers are sometimes the better ones.

    But not here. Providers are old and ornery. Not a good combo.

    I'm done with St Louis.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape