Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 921 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 841 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8707

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1  [View Original Post]
    I usually take the cold and flu season off, so I am a little bit out of the loop right now. But I am getting the itch, so I am thinking about dipping my toe back in soon. Have there been any COVID outbreaks at any of the apartments this winter? Are the apartments making sure that the girls are fully vaccinated and regularly tested? Do the apartments pull the girls if they appear to be getting sick? (Yes, I am a big baby, and I don't want COVID even if I won't be hospitalized because of my vaccine.).
    I am someone who rarely if ever gets sick. I did not get covid but have been sick twice this year already. I cannot say it was because of the places but who knows.

  2. #8706

    Covid

    I usually take the cold and flu season off, so I am a little bit out of the loop right now. But I am getting the itch, so I am thinking about dipping my toe back in soon. Have there been any COVID outbreaks at any of the apartments this winter? Are the apartments making sure that the girls are fully vaccinated and regularly tested? Do the apartments pull the girls if they appear to be getting sick? (Yes, I am a big baby, and I don't want COVID even if I won't be hospitalized because of my vaccine.).

  3. #8705

    Rates are bate and switch. Normal rates apply.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the new Apartment in the 20 xx of W. 35th.

    Heading there tonight just wanted to see if anyone had any intel.

    Got 130/160 rates which seem good.
    If you want premium gas you need to spent 300 for high octane.

    Also depends if they are tired of pumping gas. Specific what you want in the right language. If they don't understand and play dumb then don't waste your time. Or just do 30 mins and negotiate the rest. The pumps are mostly eye candy hopefully you get the same serv I did. Out performed and well worth for 3 pp no more.

  4. #8704

    W. 35th

    Anyone try the new Apartment in the 20 xx of W. 35th.

    Heading there tonight just wanted to see if anyone had any intel.

    Got 130/160 rates which seem good.

  5. #8703

    Kgirl

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    You can BBFS kgirls for cheaper than that in Dallas.

    KP is as busy as they are because AX and Thai spicy disappeared. They are the only Asian apartment that isn't a dump. They get the clients who refuse to go to a rundown Chinese apartment or a Thai O'Hare housing tenement.

    But on a national scale, KP is below average. They would go out of business in places like LA, NYC, Toronto, Dallas where the standards are much higher.

    I can tell you that the Thai scene is highly unlikely to return and will only get worse. It is impossible for Thai people to get visas. They are only letting in MBA students and even those have to constantly prove they are attending full time.
    Agree- I have been to similar agencies in la and sfo. The talent and services are amazing. Unfortunately, geography matters. Heaven is on the coasts and now, south (Dallas). Us midwest folks are SOL.

  6. #8702
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get approved for a year. I send a nicely worded and professional message every 3 weeks or so and nothing but crickets. Was hoping to see the Doe Eyed, busty beauty Gold before she leaves.

    Ugh, any tips for getting through?
    I have been using kp for about 15 yrs now. Back then, they were Thai palace? . anyways, I have been kicked out twice, the latest one being due to Covid hiatus. All I can suggest is use the form on their website and hope you get a response. That's how I got reinstated. As someone else said, kp is the only option if like me, one cannot drive to Chinatown.

  7. #8701
    Quote Originally Posted by Matts1975  [View Original Post]
    They just increased their rates and now, one of them has a special rate of 360 . Wow.

    https://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?...41646722559970
    You can BBFS kgirls for cheaper than that in Dallas.

    KP is as busy as they are because AX and Thai spicy disappeared. They are the only Asian apartment that isn't a dump. They get the clients who refuse to go to a rundown Chinese apartment or a Thai O'Hare housing tenement.

    But on a national scale, KP is below average. They would go out of business in places like LA, NYC, Toronto, Dallas where the standards are much higher.

    I can tell you that the Thai scene is highly unlikely to return and will only get worse. It is impossible for Thai people to get visas. They are only letting in MBA students and even those have to constantly prove they are attending full time.

  8. #8700

    Foxylist

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used Foxylist in Chicago? The contact for shows address in Netherlands, but they have some good looking girls at reasonable prices in Chicago.

    On a separate note how is the service and verification with Daisy. I'm split between Daisy and Crystal from KP. I'm already verified with KP and it has never disappointed but Daisy looks good. Is she GFE? I dont have ter membership cause Im paying and using mainly SA but SA has been dry for me lately.
    Foxylist is listcrawler site, so ads that you see in there could very long be inactive.

  9. #8699

    KP is No Go!

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get approved for a year. I send a nicely worded and professional message every 3 weeks or so and nothing but crickets. Was hoping to see the Doe Eyed, busty beauty Gold before she leaves.

    Ugh, any tips for getting through?
    Same for me. A little time off and they kick you to the curb.

  10. #8698
    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    I saw Gold. The pics are seriously airbrushed. She's for sure mid 30's and at least 30 pounds heavier than the pics. A good time was had, but the pics are not accurate.
    Gold is the oldest or at least looks like the oldest of the KP bunch that I have seen especially if you see her in daylight. I had a good time last time she was here, but if you are looking for a young "beauty" she is not the one. She is laid back though and easy going.

  11. #8697
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get approved for a year. I send a nicely worded and professional message every 3 weeks or so and nothing but crickets. Was hoping to see the Doe Eyed, busty beauty Gold before she leaves.

    Ugh, any tips for getting through?
    I saw Gold. The pics are seriously airbrushed. She's for sure mid 30's and at least 30 pounds heavier than the pics. A good time was had, but the pics are not accurate.

  12. #8696
    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    I've been a customer of kp for almost 10 years and I was out of town for a few months. Apparently that got me unverified. I was looking for some fun tomorrow morning. Was considering PD. Can someone send me info on 819? Couldn't find it on the web. Thanks.
    Been trying to get approved for a year. I send a nicely worded and professional message every 3 weeks or so and nothing but crickets. Was hoping to see the Doe Eyed, busty beauty Gold before she leaves.

    Ugh, any tips for getting through?

  13. #8695

    Recommendations

    I've been a customer of kp for almost 10 years and I was out of town for a few months. Apparently that got me unverified. I was looking for some fun tomorrow morning. Was considering PD. Can someone send me info on 819? Couldn't find it on the web. Thanks.

  14. #8694

    Msog

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    I jumped at the opportunity the moment I saw her post her ad. When I saw the pictures, I was thinking to myself that these could very well be photoshopped. Allow me to report that they are not photoshopped. After fondling those cheeks for 10 minutes, there's no way those could have been placed there. Don't have much time because I have to punch in for work, but here is report card.

    Appearance - 8.

    Performance - 8.

    BJ - 8.

    Sex - 8.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3046197

    http://thairichie2023.cuties-sites.com/home

    Recommend. Will repeat, when and if Sonya or Daisy are busy.

    I will report in the details on my lunch break.
    Does she allow MSOG?

  15. #8693
    Quote Originally Posted by AznInvasion  [View Original Post]
    If you look her up she is listed for 360 at other cities she worked. There was a previous lady who had a higher rate that came to kp a few times awhile back so my guess is they can demand a higher rate. I doubt she does extras, have only seen extras if they're from the west coast or Las Vegas but that is not often the case. Usually have to check previous agencies they've worked at or you could always just ask the lady but that could potentially sour the mood.
    LA has girls at different rates like 300, 320, 340, 350 it's up to you if you think she is worth extra.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape