Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 11247
-
02-22-23 17:33 #7422Senior Member

Posts: 71I am amazed at the variance in price levels, and I agree you can often get as good or better experiences for less money. I have had sixes try to charge more than a playboy centerfold. I encourage people to try different sources, for example dancers but also sugar babies. Try a porn star. Try different sugar baby and escort sites. Different dance clubs. It may yield something better, but even if not, it will be different.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 15:01 #7421Senior Member

Posts: 183Interesting problem about protecting personal information
A while ago, in different job, I used to drive to the central valley frequently so got into sugar there. Met some pretty hot latinas there, had fun times.
Recently, I was interviewing candidates for a job in my department. Had an applicant from Fresno. I thought I recognized the name (It was usually not difficult to figure out names once I had a cell number). Looked at linked in profile and her photo confirmed it was my former sb!
Declined based on qualifications and inability to hire in a location where we don't have any office.
But it would have been difficult to get through that interview 😂.
-
02-22-23 13:13 #7420Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Wharf
Why not just go to the wharf and try to get Dora or yu yu to fuck?
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 09:43 #7419Senior Member

Posts: 300Different very hot 22 yo messaged me yesterday. Always a huge red flag when they show in the favorited tab, but not viewed tab (ie they favorite you without viewing you). So I'm predisposed to say F off. But she's hot. So I message her.
Originally Posted by TooShay
[View Original Post]
And she responds that she'd love to meet (ok) and wants a relationship with intimacy (ok I smell bait coming) but to demonstrate I'm serious she wants a gift before we meet (aaaaaaaand there it is). I politely, always politely, decline. And then she blocks me. Confirming my suspicion I'm being taken for a fool.
If you see her, brunette, 22,2 photos, second one is her in restaurant with face resting in her hands. Can't link because she blocked me. Very cute tho.
-
02-21-23 23:27 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 5603Checking for age verification. Lot of wannabe and can't wait girls out there.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 21:16 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 46Scam maybe
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-a19768b24033
She is in Pasadena and says she down with anything. She can travel and host but wants 50 to travel and 100 to host upfront. I'm not sending money upfront no matter how little it is. If you guys want to risk it, let me know how it goes.
-
02-21-23 16:52 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 60Go get em tiger
Every time you log on they bombard you with a discount code to come back. Or for me at least. And the discount always varies from 15-33. Usually 15-25 tho. Just take whatever code they give you, copy paste, and replace the numbers with 33. You now have a 33% code. If no code try clearing your cookies and logging back on. GL.
Originally Posted by Citrus1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 14:20 #7415Senior Member

Posts: 3343Someone got this googling. Also search the other cities sugar threads, I think I saw a 30% this morning.
Originally Posted by Citrus1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 12:29 #7414Senior Member

Posts: 178Anyone have current discount code? I think there was at 15% but I didn't write it down. Going to do another 30 day premium to replenish the well, thanks.
-
02-20-23 20:05 #7413Senior Member

Posts: 3343How do you mean the latter? Checking an I'd to be sure that the girl is at least 18? Or something else?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 20:02 #7412Senior Member

Posts: 3343Depends on what sort of girl you are going to see there. If you want one who has been on the 'stroll', I am sure a no-tell is fine. If you want a true SB, and a NP, you aren't going to get them to go to a Motel 6 equivalent. It will make them feel just like what they don't want to feel like, a hooker. So you need to go to someplace sorta nice. Keep it reasonable price-wise using some of the apps that give you day rates. I have no trouble w / getting Hiltons etc. For about 100 for a few hours.
Originally Posted by PlutoKiller
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 18:02 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 5603Happened to me twice. Just the threat. Seeking girl ... I just hung up on her and her pimp / manager. Also happened to me on POF. Same BS different day. But I guess if you are married or don't check ID's anything is possible.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 13:46 #7410Senior Member

Posts: 300Holy crap what happened!
Being blackmailed is one of my biggest fears on this site.
Originally Posted by JollyJohnRoger
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 10:55 #7409Senior Member

Posts: 250You are going to the wrong hotels / motels then. Avoid the chains and go to small no tells. You need an ID of course but never had an issue paying in cash for the 2-3 hours that I needed the room.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 10:08 #7408Senior Member

Posts: 112ValentinaRose update
PSA:
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
Buyer Beware.
I met this hot little number 6 months ago on SA.
The girl herself is amazing, but the drama with her booker / pimp / BF.
If you're texting 626-557-3x xx, you're talking to.
Her pimp / boyfriend / booker Randy, who lurks in the.
Background and uses recordings and texts for extortion / blackmail.
Purposes.
Protect yourself from being fucked over in a bad way. It's the.
Arrangement from hell, something you can't and won't forget!











Reply With Quote






