Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37

    Ypsi sunday 4pm

    A fine day for a drive. I spotted two WSW,one older but looking fit with dirty blond hair and one a little younger between the bridge and the new Murrays. (I don't stop for SWs anymore, I just like to window shop).

    Also, and this is funny, on the way back, on the very east side of the stroll (between Manor and the car wash) there was a very obvious BTVSW (did you get all that?) He wasn't fooling ANYONE. LOL. He may have been L.E. for all I know but one thing he was NOT was a woman.

    Have fun. Be safe.

  2. #36

    "Improve your dancing"

    Does anyone remember this place? It was on Woodward. You'd buy tickets and go upstairs. They had nicely dressed ladies sitting around. You'd ask one to dance, give her a ticket, and grope away. They had a "semi private" room for a HJ, etc. That place reminded me of going to a high school dance. What a great place! I was only a couple of times.

  3. #35

    Last Chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Raider
    I think the Fancy Pants Club you are talking about was on Woodward just south of Davidson, not Six Mile. Rough place, one of the few spots I was "nervous" at in my wilder days. They also gave you small flash lights to shine up places the light does not shine while they were dancing nude on your tables. Unfortunately, I did not have the money to enjoy it then. The bar in front of it on Woodward was crazy too.

    An earlier post mentioned that there was a great bar similar to Willis on Eight and Woodward. There was, but it was not State Fair Bar, that was about a block south and seldom had any escorts in it. Can't remember the name of the corner bar, but it was a sure thing spot. Damn, that was more fun than the internet.
    The bar at the corner of eight mile and woodward was the last chance bar. it was awesome lol

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr
    This is the truth. I haven't picked up a SW down there in about 5 years or so. In the mid 90's the variety was 2nd to none.
    If you thought it was good in the 90's back in the mid 80's it was even better. This was of course before the real spread of AID's. The girls would just about throw themselves at your car. Especially at the corner of Cass and the Freeway service drive. Because of the casino in the area it was cleaned out and more patrols by LE were instituted. In the BC (before casino) the area was still quite lively.

  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by MI Raider
    Hi Everyone,

    ......Some action can be found there in the evening hours, but the quality and availability are greatly reduced compared with the "glory" days. I am in the general area often, and it's been months since I've seen any street possibilities north of MLK (Mack) on Cass, Second, or Third. Too bad.

    Happy hunting.

    This is the truth. I haven't picked up a SW down there in about 5 years or so. In the mid 90's the variety was 2nd to none.

  6. #32

    Fancy pants

    I think the Fancy Pants Club you are talking about was on Woodward just south of Davidson, not Six Mile. Rough place, one of the few spots I was "nervous" at in my wilder days. They also gave you small flash lights to shine up places the light does not shine while they were dancing nude on your tables. Unfortunately, I did not have the money to enjoy it then. The bar in front of it on Woodward was crazy too.

    An earlier post mentioned that there was a great bar similar to Willis on Eight and Woodward. There was, but it was not State Fair Bar, that was about a block south and seldom had any escorts in it. Can't remember the name of the corner bar, but it was a sure thing spot. Damn, that was more fun than the internet.

  7. #31

    US12 and McGraw Dead

    The LE white cars were ticketing the Ave. yesterday from 5-8 p.m. They towed a neon away after a traffic stop. Not so sure it was a SW sting, but the SW were GONE. That's always a sign. If there are only one or two hotties, they are usually LE. McGraw was also dead (except for the one legged lady that I still don't know the story on). After burning up gas and time, I gave up with my jacksons still in my pocket. Stinks that the SW hobby is difficult in the cold weather. Oh, be careful of the HOV lane on US12. They have a diamond painted in the lane to remind you. If you ride in the right lane alone, that is probable cause for a traffic stop and the beginning of the end of your cruise.

  8. #30

    Jumbo's and area update

    Hi Everyone,

    Jumbo's is indeed open. That being said, the scene is not the same environment as 10 years ago. New housing has been built in the area and the opportunities for SW's are limited. Everything (and by that I mean crack ******) has been pushed south towards the Masonic Temple area. Some action can be found there in the evening hours, but the quality and availability are greatly reduced compared with the "glory" days. I am in the general area often, and it's been months since I've seen any street possibilities north of MLK (Mack) on Cass, Second, or Third. Too bad.

    Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
    There was an apartment building next to Andersons that rented rooms by the hour, you could just walk there. I was in the Willis the last day they were open. After the Willis and Anderson's shut down, thats when Jumbos picked up the slack. I really liked a place at Woodward and Six called Fancy Pants. It was non-alcoholic, but you could bring your own in if you pretended you were hiding it. The girls would walk around and give you half a minute on their boobs for $1. I've driven by Jumbos recently and it looked open but I didn't go in. It may have "changed".

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff2005
    Jumbos, Andersons Garden, Willis Show Bar Cliff
    There was an apartment building next to Andersons that rented rooms by the hour, you could just walk there. I was in the Willis the last day they were open. After the Willis and Anderson's shut down, thats when Jumbos picked up the slack. I really liked a place at Woodward and Six called Fancy Pants. It was non-alcoholic, but you could bring your own in if you pretended you were hiding it. The girls would walk around and give you half a minute on their boobs for $1. I've driven by Jumbos recently and it looked open but I didn't go in. It may have "changed".

  10. #28

    Jumbos

    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
    It use to be quite the place, are there still ladies there? I haven't been there in years. I go way back, I remember Anderson's Garden down the street from Jumbo's.
    Jumbos, Andersons Garden, Willis Show Bar and a place at Woodward and 8 Mile right on the SE corner might have been called the State Fair. Nice wel dressed girls, not al F****d up on drugs, clean good smelling and safe. A pair of Jacksons could get you whatever you wanted. High price for a short stay in the corridor was 8 bucks. Problem was I never had
    $48 back then. You could get five gallons of gas for a doller and I ran out all the time. Minimum wage was 1.25 or less. I guess inflation hasn't hit the mongering field of endeavor that bad after all. Just the quality for the price has really dropped.
    Cliff

  11. #27

    Jumbos no longer there

    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
    It use to be quite the place, are there still ladies there? I haven't been there in years. I go way back, I remember Anderson's Garden down the street from Jumbo's.
    I heard storys about that place it sounded like a lot of fun. Also cruised down 8 mile from Van Dyke to Gratiot there were a few wsw's out. 2 were standing near the motel kinda of obvious I would not pick up anyone near that hotel. It is a spot where LE has done stings.

  12. #26

    Crissy's a regular on McGraw

    Did some cruising, but no shopping Tuesday, and it looks like Crissy and some other WSW are enjoying the warm spell.

  13. #25

    Remember Jumbo's Bar on third street?

    It use to be quite the place, are there still ladies there? I haven't been there in years. I go way back, I remember Anderson's Garden down the street from Jumbo's.

  14. #24

    Crissy

    Enjoyed a dream of 29 year old, WSW, 5-6", 135 pds, blonde, b cup, CBJ, .2, skills 8, with 8 SW scale looks. Spotted her East of Central on McGraw by the yellow party store. Pulled down the one-way, she offered to get in. Went a couple blocks, LE checks, and settled into an alley. She gave digits and explained she drives to this location from Lincoln Park. Dreamed she was broke and trying to get by with 3 kids. Mentioned living off of Fort St. in Lincoln Park. The one legged lady wasn't out. She was the only person spotted in my dream. Oh, this was around 5 pm Thursday.

    Enjoy and be safe. LE is super hot on anything online.

  15. #23

    Springwells

    Picked up a girl for BBBJ about 9:00pm on Springwells just south of Vernor.

    Bbbjcimtc. Not bad but not good enough to get name/number. Fyi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape