Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 527 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 7897
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6967

    Hey Gents!

    Long time member, but haven't been all that active. Well, rather: I've been put off by most of the people on WYP and SA but I have some reports for you all:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-cb3e75d5b027

    Scam. We met up, but I (dumbly) indulged in some empathic behavior after the meet, and she took money and bolted.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-87b3542ba895

    I work with her so I'm curious what everyone's experience is like!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-dec7feaa89ba

    She has a WYP profile also, but she hit me up and disappeared. Not sure what's up with her, any info?

    Lastly, any info on https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-2dc2fafe3b41.

    Location shows Australia, but could just be a VPN.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-ffb0838c5990

    I don't trust this one. She texted me out of the blue (had no prior interactions) and claimed to be the sister of another member I almost met (she ended up giving off big scam vibes so I stopped, this person's profile is deleted otherwise I'd have a link). The other member did mention a sister, but to me, this screams someone using fake pics to try and get "gas" money.

    There's been more, but as you can imagine mostly scams, selling content, overpriced, or looking for platonic or online only. I'd post their profiles but they've either blocked me, deleted their profile, or I've reported them so I don't have the links available. There's also a few I know are fake or have bad rapport and make multiple profiles. Once those new ones go up, I'll link them. TikTok's brought a wave of new faces, it's just a matter of filtering all the bad (and dealing with their expectations LOL).

    WYP:

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...n14wkAeNyKjY2B

    100% scam, selling content. Multiple profiles.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...yXzGZ0xk4on28L

    Ghosted after exchanging numbers.

  2. #6966

    Cute Filipina HeyThere in southern MD

    Hi,

    Long time Lurker here. Will post some reports to get started.

    I wasn't sure which board for this one as she is down near PAX River near Solomons so I'll post here and in NOVA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-0a32bdf7b4a9

    Met this Filipina down near PAX base. Nice enough, but probably not worth the drive and I won't repeat. Low allowance IMO. Met in public and then down to business pretty quickly. She might be closer to a semi pro than SB (although she has a professional job in PT / healthcare in the area.) Her old profile was under Mia Mocha. Cute face, zero tits, typical Asian thin body but decent ass. OK BJ. Everything covered. No anal. May be open to threesome, either MFM or MFF. At least she talked a big game there. Communicates via snapchat and text messaging. Looks older than 25 (Now changed her age to 29). Probably more like 30.

    If you need the contact info, let me know. I'll trade. She is looking for business.

  3. #6965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Send ya a message

    She's real.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her briefly but it never went anywhere. Her profile initially led me to believe she was fake but based on the convo she might actually be real. Would be great if somebody verified that!

    I cleared out my inbox if anybody tried was unable to message me.

  4. #6964

    XMiz

    Chatted with her briefly but it never went anywhere. Her profile initially led me to believe she was fake but based on the convo she might actually be real. Would be great if somebody verified that!

    I cleared out my inbox if anybody tried was unable to message me.


  5. #6963

    Anyone seen her?

    Hasn't been online long, but very cute.

    CutePrimaDonna.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-a874253d04de

  6. #6962
    No GPS here! That is the time. 10 o'clock am to noon.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    100-1200 per person?
    .

  7. #6961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Has anyone else seen this one


  8. #6960
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Setting up a small get together with a 24 yo blond SA nympho at the center of attention. Senior members given preference. Up to five of us and her, this Thursday at a decent hotel between Baltimore and White Marsh, 1000-1200. DM me for details.
    100-1200 per person?

  9. #6959

    SA Gangbang

    Setting up a small get together with a 24 yo blond SA nympho at the center of attention. Senior members given preference. Up to five of us and her, this Thursday at a decent hotel between Baltimore and White Marsh, 1000-1200. DM me for details.

  10. #6958
    Messaged no response.

  11. #6957

  12. #6956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Not dead

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    I figured I'd give SA another go around. I was surprised how quiet this forum is, but my experiences in the past week suggests that it's SA that is dead. I've already posted a few flakes, but this one takes the cake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-2ead46681fdd

    I guess the first clue should have been the single picture. But her comms were good and she went right to text to give her rates (150 hr but can't host), etc. She is very close to me, so I figured I'd give it a try. She managed to convince a friend of hers to "rent" her extra room for an hour for $40. That seemed like a good deal. Until I got there. Then she starts calling me and telling me that her friend is still there and that her boyfriend is there, too. So I wait 5 minutes while they shoo the boyfriend out of there. She tells me to come up and she greets me at the top of the stairs and apologizes that she didn't have time to take a shower and that we can use the extra room. . . And that the friend doesn't care, etc. , etc. , etc. It didn't look like she showered in a week. Had a large bandaid on her neck. She looked awful. I mean awful. I actually felt bad for her, so I gave her $20 for her time and GTFO.

    Is anyone doing ok with SA? You don't have to share your gems, but is there still hope?
    I don't think it's dead. I haven't been active but I've been seeing some ones online lately that I've fucked and cream pies them back then. I am actually still friends with them but hey shit does out.

  13. #6955
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    I figured I'd give SA another go around. I was surprised how quiet this forum is, but my experiences in the past week suggests that it's SA that is dead. I've already posted a few flakes, but this one takes the cake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-2ead46681fdd

    I guess the first clue should have been the single picture. But her comms were good and she went right to text to give her rates (150 hr but can't host), etc. She is very close to me, so I figured I'd give it a try. She managed to convince a friend of hers to "rent" her extra room for an hour for $40. That seemed like a good deal. Until I got there. Then she starts calling me and telling me that her friend is still there and that her boyfriend is there, too. So I wait 5 minutes while they shoo the boyfriend out of there. She tells me to come up and she greets me at the top of the stairs and apologizes that she didn't have time to take a shower and that we can use the extra room. . . And that the friend doesn't care, etc. , etc. , etc. It didn't look like she showered in a week. Had a large bandaid on her neck. She looked awful. I mean awful. I actually felt bad for her, so I gave her $20 for her time and GTFO.

    Is anyone doing ok with SA? You don't have to share your gems, but is there still hope?
    I'm doing fine, I got one that's totally in love with me, so its pretty good so far. I've gotten in contact with other chicks that are asking for 300 or 400 and other for more. But honestly putting that much, and having to grab a place, and then most likely having everything covered. Then nah I rather head over to one of the AMP in VA, or just any other choice in TER. Much cheaper, and in and out, no having to deal drama.

  14. #6954

    SA just might be dead

    I figured I'd give SA another go around. I was surprised how quiet this forum is, but my experiences in the past week suggests that it's SA that is dead. I've already posted a few flakes, but this one takes the cake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-2ead46681fdd

    I guess the first clue should have been the single picture. But her comms were good and she went right to text to give her rates (150 hr but can't host), etc. She is very close to me, so I figured I'd give it a try. She managed to convince a friend of hers to "rent" her extra room for an hour for $40. That seemed like a good deal. Until I got there. Then she starts calling me and telling me that her friend is still there and that her boyfriend is there, too. So I wait 5 minutes while they shoo the boyfriend out of there. She tells me to come up and she greets me at the top of the stairs and apologizes that she didn't have time to take a shower and that we can use the extra room. . . And that the friend doesn't care, etc. , etc. , etc. It didn't look like she showered in a week. Had a large bandaid on her neck. She looked awful. I mean awful. I actually felt bad for her, so I gave her $20 for her time and GTFO.

    Is anyone doing ok with SA? You don't have to share your gems, but is there still hope?

  15. #6953

    Feedback on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMoney23  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking to this one this past week. She claims to give erotic massage out of a "studio environment" in Crofton. That's not far from me so I'm entertaining it. She hit me with the if you're serious half upfront speech, I just ignored her. Supposed to set something up with her later this week when I get back in town. I'll report back if it's a legit experience.
    Talked w this one a few months back via text, she sent all the excuses, divorce, moved from NYC to moms / step dad house here after husband died, going to school, needs books, has kid, blah, blah, pretty much anything to get me to send her money for a phone card so she could call me or something. Waste of time and energy on this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape