Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 37375
-
02-20-23 14:02 #27700Senior Member

Posts: 339Waterford
There used to be a couple over by the airport. But they have been shut down. Don't think there are any others around.
Originally Posted by RaidersFan53
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 11:46 #27699Regular Member

Posts: 6Tai Chi Livonia
Went to Tai Chi in Livonia last night. Been there in the past, it was never anything special. But they were the only ones in the area open later on a Sunday. A younger lady answered the door and brought me back. But the massage was given by a much older lady, who could not stop sniffling her runny nose. It was really gross. It was not just a little sniffle, it was a full pig snort sound. It was about once a minute. Time came for the flip and I just said no thank you. I couldn't even relax during the massage part.
-
02-20-23 11:38 #27698Senior Member

Posts: 28Waterford massage
I live in waterford and I'm wondering if there is a provider or a massage parlor in my area that offers a nuru massage with full service? Any info would be great.
-
02-20-23 09:33 #27697Senior Member

Posts: 121Magic letdown
I had a similarly disappointing experience with the same girl, I think. Her name might be Shayna?
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
Can you tell me who the best girls are at that location?
-
02-20-23 07:30 #27696Senior Member

Posts: 121Magic letdown
I had a similarly disappointing experience with the same girl, I think. Her name might be Shayna?
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
Can you tell me who the best girls are at that location?
-
02-19-23 21:58 #27695Senior Member

Posts: 218M-1
All of that was on the table at M-1 in years past. Haven't been there since it re-opened so not sure what's currently available.
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by SomeNameHuh
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 19:36 #27694Senior Member

Posts: 121IG Maria
I'd give Maria a try. Here's her Instagram link:
Originally Posted by TMan
[View Original Post]
https://instagram.com/maria_rosieann...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
-
02-19-23 00:46 #27693Senior Member

Posts: 755Magic Letdown
Sorry to hear about this. Did you get the name of the girl?
Originally Posted by Mortar31
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 22:19 #27692Senior Member

Posts: 429Trina or Diamond
Also posts on CL https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/b...589368854.html.
Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1
[View Original Post]
I've replied before, received a somewhat criptic response. Also have received an unsolicited text from her advertising rates and looking for me to schedule. Usually a red flag that they are not legit. I have not followed up but May decide to proceed with caution.
-
02-18-23 20:46 #27691Senior Member

Posts: 929Sure. There are hundreds of these places but try lucky spa in Jackson. No guarantee on the greek.
Originally Posted by SomeNameHuh
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 09:07 #27690Regular Member

Posts: 3AMP w Greek?
Anyone know a massage place where there's a lady open to back door action? Ideally looking for rimming, BBBJ, then covered greek. It's a big ask I know, but thanks for responding!
-
02-18-23 09:03 #27689Senior Member

Posts: 54Magic spa
Had an extremely disappointing visit. Went in and was greeted by a cute but chubby girl. Table shower was good with lots of attention to the wedding tackle. In the room light massage with teasing. On the flip she started what she thought was a BJ. Jack hammering with spit. Barely touching it with her mouth. Cover on went for mish. She kept blocking me from going to any depth. She went to another room to ask a different girl to finish me but came back and said next time. Total BS.
-
02-17-23 16:14 #27688Senior Member

Posts: 60Not Trina
That's definitely not Trina from 9 mile.
Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 09:17 #27687Senior Member

Posts: 94Trina or Diamond
Has anyone seen her? One ad says Trina, another say Diamond. She the Trina that was on 9 mile?
Would appreciate info, PM is preferred, Thanks Phil.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...ecial/52831387
https://rubmd.com/detroit-mi/9996ac0...41fcde92?ref=p
-
02-17-23 00:39 #27686Senior Member

Posts: 50Tjr
I've never been but I used to live around the corner and work a couple blocks from there. I was 75% sure back then that it was legit so I never tried but let us know if you find out something different.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





