Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 61398
-
02-20-23 15:35 #51588Senior Member

Posts: 631Brown Star
BP, I had just given her a thumb up there and had her squirm but didn't tell me to stop. I was thinking about getting a butt plug and give it to her on our next adventure.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 15:24 #51587Senior Member

Posts: 631Travel
I have been watching alot of YouTube channels on Thailand and Pataya Beach. You can rent a nice condo there for $300 to $500 per month. Hot young bar girls 100% legal. Cheap food. Apparently post covid the action is a bit off but still crazy good.
Originally Posted by MattKenseth
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 15:16 #51586Senior Member

Posts: 328You, my man, are a poet.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 13:15 #51585Senior Member

Posts: 1322Dayum. No you didn't. Oh my. Somebody done blasted that brown star wide open. Get at it boys. No quit no quit on this team.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 12:34 #51584Senior Member

Posts: 667HOT! Looks like Lisa Marie Presley!
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 12:25 #51583Senior Member

Posts: 186Sex travel
Has anyone ever traveled to the Dominican Republic or Colombia for a sexcation? Thoughts on which to go to?
-
02-20-23 12:04 #51582Senior Member

Posts: 394Came across this old photo and thought I would post it for you to see my man! As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace my brother.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
02-20-23 11:41 #51581Senior Member

Posts: 138Need it ASAP
Please point me in the right direction.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 11:08 #51580Senior Member

Posts: 394Are these the two we spoke about? Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
02-20-23 09:13 #51579Senior Member

Posts: 328She is a good time. She is great performer / actress / or really gets into it like a horny girl friend. If you want a quiet doormat, she may not be your girl.
Originally Posted by Lolitaman
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 05:04 #51578Senior Member

Posts: 103Taylor
Had the pleasure yesterday this girl is hot smoking body use to dance at Scores. People don't realize how unusual it is to get one like this out there on those streets. Ass amazing. You're lucky if you get her.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 02:47 #51577Senior Member

Posts: 138I need this ASAP
I need this ASAP.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Get with me please.
-
02-20-23 01:24 #51576Senior Member

Posts: 631Special K
Caught up with her today. Some of you will recall I was getting pics of girls with my load in their mouth awhile back but decided to try something new. I like the idea of a facial but like to CIM so I asked her to catch it all and spit it into her hands and smear it all over her face. She said for a nice tip. As you can see she looks like a glazed doughnut. I think I got that out of my system so probably one and done. I bet it would be hard to talk many others into this. She is in MP so go find her like I did.
-
02-19-23 19:17 #51575Senior Member

Posts: 35Tried to Private message you but it wasn't working
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
can you message me the best place for me to find her?
-
02-19-23 08:53 #51574Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kandi
I'm just sharing a picture, I'm not a go between, wasn't asked to be.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





