Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 25047
-
02-19-23 11:31 #18957Senior Member

Posts: 88That's not the correct ad. Her old ad. That's a new ad someone is using to scam.
Originally Posted by Trowley524
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/destiny-escort-pawtucket-73495#erotic
-
02-19-23 09:15 #18956Regular Member

Posts: 6Destiny
I contacted the number in that ad and a few things seemed odd. Destiny has a history of not responding to VOIP, and this person answered right away. Second, they asked for a deposit. And wouldn't verify. So this number could be a scam.
Originally Posted by GoSailor41
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 07:07 #18955Senior Member

Posts: 242Great. Thanks, man.
Originally Posted by BigtimeG
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 06:55 #18954Banned Member

Posts: 384Thank you for these reports!
I certainly appreciate them very much!
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 00:59 #18953Senior Member

Posts: 94Ashley / Priscilla
Hey long time lurker here, heard Ashley is back and was curious if anyone could PM the new number? It would be much appreciated!
-
02-19-23 00:57 #18952Senior Member

Posts: 94Ashley / Priscilla
Hey guys long time lurker here, heard Ashley / Priscilla was back and was curious if anyone could PM the new number.
-
02-18-23 22:43 #18951Senior Member

Posts: 126Jada
I saw her. No problems with timing even though I drove an hour ad 45 minutes. Just kidding. But I did see her, no issues, on time, no clock watching I stayed past my time, probably an hour for my half hour incall. Sounds like the other person didn't communicate and she thought he wasn't coming. Sounds like a fluke.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 22:01 #18950Senior Member

Posts: 406Careful
She used to post on CL back in the day. Used to live near Newport. She goes between Warwick and NJ, and is a struggling wannabe rapper LOL. Has a young daughter. Careful with this one, especially given the number of OD's of late. She does VERY HARD STUFF. I would not waste time on this one; she's a straight-up hood. Avoid. Was cool back in the day, but the addictions are deep and wide here. Avoid.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 21:14 #18949Senior Member

Posts: 314Jada in Warwick
Anyone have any experience with Jada? Set up a meet texted her eta. Headed out. Texted her when I was 15 minutes away she replies ok. Get there on time text her and she says she's with a guy that traveled an hour and 45 minutes to see her and asks if I can wait 15 minutes. I'm thinking bull shirt she could have told me she needed more time what I texted her I was 15 minutes away.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...e/489574248102
-
02-18-23 17:21 #18948Senior Member

Posts: 333FS reports
My most recent report was about BBBJ girls, because that is usually what I'm in the mood for. However, I have definitely seen a few girls for FS recently, and was pleasantly surprised with all of them.
Mimi - https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...t/430613326530.
Mimi is a former dancer who I definitely remember seeing at the club back in the day, though I never did a dance with her. She hosts in West Warwick in her own place, which is well kept. It's on a sort of busy street and you go in through the front, which isn't my favorite thing, but I didn't have any issues. Mimi is legitimately pretty, and knows how to use makeup. She also has nice big naturals that are full and soft. She's got a little bit of a belly at this point, but she wore a one-piece thing the whole time and it definitely played that down. Her ass is big, but not particularly shaped. So I'd say for face and tits she's great, for ass she's just okay.
She's been reported on previously, and I'm surprised no one went into detail about her BJ skills, because she gives awesome head. After starting with some light body teasing, she got on her knees (which I feel like most girls don't do, and I'm a fan of) and produced the rubber. I asked if that was for the BJ, and she said no, she was just getting it out. But she did say it depends on how everything looks, so YMMV on that. But her BBBJ is great. She can actually deepthroat, which is not the case for a lot of girls that claim to / have been reported to. Didn't do any face fucking but it was definitely more of a PSE style BJ with a little bit of gagging noises. I said that I would definitely be interested in having her just blow me sometime, and she sort of laughed and said "I really don't like cum in my mouth. " So it sounds like that's off the table LOL.
After this she bent over the bed and I covered up and went in K9. Like I said, the ass is big so it was a nice cushion, but the visual wasn't as good as it is with some other providers. Doggy was okay, but I was ready to switch, so we got on the bed and into mish. I didn't last long, getting to pound away while enjoying her face and tits. I popped in the bag and she cleaned me up. I hung around for a few minutes as she gossiped about dancers. She's very nice and normal, and I was comfortable the whole time I was with her. I know looks don't necessarily matter to some of you, but if you want to fuck a pretty girl who gives good head, she's a great option. I haven't been back yet because the location isn't convenient for me, but I definitely plan to. 160 for hh.
Sandy - https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...k/634135226498.
Tried multiple times to see the "soccer mom," and had mixed results. Most importantly though, if you end up seeing Sandy, I think she's a great time. However, I had a weird experience the first time I called her number. Basically she appears to have some sort of female handler, and I got routed to a different girl who was NOT the soccer mom. Basically if you get sent anywhere other than a loft building in Providence, it's probably not Sandy. That being said, I think it's possible multiple girls work out of that loft building too, so who knows.
Anyway, Sandy is in great shape and definitely very sexy. Some people don't like her face, but I thought she was decent looking. She has a very tight body, with nice bolt-ons and a little but nice ass. She says she's trying to put weight back on to plump up her ass, but I thought it was nice as is. She's a little erratic, but I didn't find her to be fucked up or anything. She did take a shot right before the deed and said she "doesn't usually drink. " But she was coherent and pleasant the whole time.
She greeted me in a robe but then got into a hot pink set of lingerie. I don't really care about this, but she did look nice. She pulled out some toys (a first for me), and had me use her dildo on her and she got warmed up and warmed me up. Eventually she started a CBJ (fine, nothing to write home about), while in 69 position with me still using the toy on her. Once she was ready, she lubed up a little bit and hopped on for some CG, which was a nice visual, and I played with her tits a bit. She spun around for some RCG and I got to grab onto her ass and she bounced up and down with good energy. After some of this, she asked what position I liked, and I told her doggy. She had us move to the floor and get in front of her mirror, and I pounded away and watched her reactions in the mirror, which was very hot. That did it for me, and I blew in the bag.
After, as I was cleaning up, I almost took off the rubber, but she was very adamant about me going into the bathroom to not mess up the carpet. She made some passing references to having a female handler, and I couldn't help but wonder if maybe that space was actually the handler's. On my way out of the building I walked by a couple of women, one of whom was on the phone speaking very sternly to a girl, so it may have been her. Who knows. In either case, I did enjoy myself, found the service itself to be very good, but some of the external factors gave me a less than fuzzy feeling. 175 for the hh.
Cindy - https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...s/412335927303.
Cindy hosts out of an apartment in Pawtucket. The area has been described as "sketchy," and it's not the nicest but it's fine. I went to see her for the hh, which she quoted originally at 120 but when I said I needed to think about it she lowered it to 100. Hh was 160 but I figured I'd just get a taste. Cindy looks a little different than I expected but still looked good where it mattered. She doesn't have my favorite face but she's not ugly or anything. I sort of expected her to be "leggier" in person, but she was limping and walking with a hunch, so that impacted how I saw her. That being said, she has a nice fat ass that looks great in her jeans and out of them. Her tits are nice too, probably small C's, natural. And she's in decent shape overall. Thick, but in a good, healthy way. The limping / hunch seems to be because she has a bad knee, as she told me. She told me that she shares the place with another girl who does the same thing, and she was definitely home and seemed to have company, but I never directly saw them. We also went into a bedroom and did not use a couch, which other people had reported.
She had me get comfortable on her bed while she left the room to use the bathroom. I always get nervous in a situation like that, especially with other people present, but it wasn't an issue. When she came back in and found me very "comfortable," she said I was a good listener LOL. She undressed, showing off her nice ass, and got on the bed with me and began a BBBJ. Again, I was very pleasantly surprised at these skills. I came to see her because I wanted to bend her over, but her head game was so good. She could also deepthroat a decent amount (and told me if I trimmed for next time, she could go deeper). I was enjoying her head so much that when she stopped to move on, I said something about how I could let her suck me off for a while and she said "well next time if you do the half I will. " I had brought the extra just in case, so I offered to just upgrade the session right then, which we did. She didn't give me head for THAT much longer, but the extension was still appreciated. After this, she had me hop off the bed so she could bend over it because of her bad knee (I'm assuming she just wanted to be in a standing position instead of putting pressure on that knee). I was happy to oblige, and I covered up and pounded away. At one point I spanked her because it was just begging to be spanked, and she told me no (but nicely). She just didn't want to make too much noise with other people there. Why that matters if her roommate does the same thing, I don't know, but it's fine. I reached around to grab both of her tits and it didn't take long to finish in the bag. She was very pleasant all the while, helping me clean up. I will definitely be back to see her, because she checks a lot of boxes.
She checked to make sure no one was out in the apartment when I left, but as I was walking out I walked right past her roommate's room and saw people in there (they didn't see me). One of them seemed like they might be attractive, so I'm curious about seeing her roommate. She said they don't work directly together, but will share clients. I'm going to definitely follow up on that.
-
02-18-23 16:06 #18947Senior Member

Posts: 333Mariah
Yeah, I remember multiple reports of her ripping people off many years ago. The last couple times I saw her were after this, but who knows, maybe she's gone back to it.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
Curiosity got the best of me last night and I tried hooking up with her. She picked up and her voice is distinct, so it was definitely her. She told me what her rates were and I was pretty clear that I wanted to see her, but she didn't really continue with the conversation. Then we got disconnected. So I called her back, and asked if I could come see her. She said yeah and asked if I was familiar with the area, and then she said she'd text me the address. Never texted me, and when I tried calling her like 10 minutes later, she didn't pick up. So who knows.
-
02-18-23 16:01 #18946Senior Member

Posts: 333Rachel
LOL I also think about her from time to time. I used to only do BJs with these girls and she's the first girl I did FS with. That ass was truly incredible and I barely lasted any time hitting it from behind. I wish she was around still. Maybe someone knows what happened to her?
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 15:33 #18945Senior Member

Posts: 126Rachael
I remember her, she was one of my favorites, didn't kiss, that was my only dislike. Super hot body (aside from the random tattoo placement) and great performer! She told me she was from Kentucky, maybe she went back there.
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 14:55 #18944Senior Member

Posts: 65What are the odds
I was just thinking the same thing and this is all I came across . I wonder where she at. So many fine girls from back in the day retired LOL.
Originally Posted by Psst999
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 13:11 #18943Senior Member

Posts: 88Mariah
Yes it's the one that was panhandling near the cadillac. I've never had an issue with her years ago. But its 100% the same Mariah.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






