Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7389

    Nice one

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Kisara asked for $300, I showed an extra $180 in my wallet, she said yes, but then I said no. LOL.

    She can be negotiated with if you really want to try her.
    She prob wants to test the market to see how many gold fish she can bait. Nice shot man LOL. If only she didn't cover / blurred her face on pics, I might give a shot. Risky not worthy from the looks of it.

  2. #7388
    Kisara asked for $300, I showed an extra $180 in my wallet, she said yes, but then I said no. LOL.

    She can be negotiated with if you really want to try her.

  3. #7387

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Thanks again this is very helpful! Hopefully the Metrogirls keep offering BBFS and don't close off due to publicity. It's crazy that the some of $200+ are cum outside only.
    This is where the heavy screening comes in mind so they can weed out the less pleasant exp.

  4. #7386

    Grateful

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    More well known places that advertised PSE / BBFS. I don't typically go for escorts or old woman that are 40+ so I don't bother tracking to see who I should try and fuck.

    1. Keep in mind this is what the girls are asking for. It doesn't mean I'm willing to pay it.

    2. Of course some of you can say you can get them to do it for free. Please name names or it's unless info if we're not as charming or not as handsome or not as connected as you.

    3. I'm just sharing what the girl is looking for. Some will negotiate, some won't (ie: if you're just a fat slob that they don't find attractive) vs. Some handsome boy that can get free BBFS from any girl they see as some of you keep telling us. Good for you.

    Anyway, I believe this is most helpful to set your expectations of what you may be ask and practice you game to get it lower or free but don't go in believe you will be like the handsome boys that says they get it for free. You (I know I'm not) are not as lucky like they are.

    Newest info on 2/18.

    Mayumi xoxogirls - $200 cum outside of inside (she's hot as fuck from the pictures).

    Kisara 10 tenclub. Someone said she went higher than spa norm and asked for $300 (I know right. WTF LOL).

    Rinka 10 tenclub. I read someone that she did it for $100 but normal is $200. Just means she's negotiable or maybe it was a more handsome fella.

    Toy-Toy NYCSE. No idea yet since she's brand new but I assume $200 since she's at this place.

    Yukiko NYCSE. Probably $200 but since her price is $220 30 min $320 60 min, she may be willing to try harder you know what I'm saying?

    Sayaka NYCSE. I assume she's $200 since that's NYCSE standard it seems, not sure if negotiable, there is like no reviews for some of these girls at all.

    Luca at Metrogirls. Someone got it freebie but then someone asked mms, she said no raw. Oops. Note if their website isn't advertising raw or "extra services" then you probably shouldn't ask the mamasan haha. This is why it's so dangerous to mention free girls since she have been very selective and now she's going to clamp down I guess.

    Aimee PPC / WSD. Apparently she did greek and BBFS for $200. Saw this on a TER report.

    Suzu Chan PPC / WSD (crazy small spinner girl) is $100 BBFS.

    Tadai went to NYCSE. I know NYCSE seems to set standard at $200 but I think Tadai will go for $100 back (and rumored lower at times) when she was at PPC / WSD. She's once of the best spinners with big tits. (relatively speaking).

    Suna PPC - $200 cum outside (yes, I was like WTF.), CIP is the same $200. Idk why some girls ask the same price for cum outside. Makes no fucking sense.

    Omochi NYCSE - $200 cum outside (yes. WTF Again), CIP is the same $200. Very hard lined on this.

    Amina 10 Ten - $100 cum outside possible, $200 CIP.

    Jamie DD at Xoxo. Heard some have gotten free CIP but some paid $100. Don't recall hearing $200 but she's YMMV on free bb is what I heard from mongers.

    Michelle Metrogirls - $100 now reported for CIP. Used to never offer it at PH but I guess she needs to compete as business is low and $100 could help her draw some clients.

    Yuri Metrogirls. I don't recall her every asking BBFS $ as a standard. Doesn't offer it to everyone but if she does, it's often free but it's not on the menu so don't be pissy if she doesn't like you enough to do a free BBFS with your or if she denies your ass.

    Dream Dream You / Shangrla. Many girls will do it for $100 CIP. Also heard someone say Kylie has asked as high as $400 while some cuties like Alyssa will sit on your cock raw for a few strokes in the table shower to tease the fuck out of you. They don't always talk about PSE / BBFS on their website so need monger reports.

    NYAF. I've heard a couple of girls do it for free but since I'm told it's very selective, pointless to share since most will simply be deny free CIP. They don't always talk about PSE / BBFS on their website so need monger reports.

    Nurugirls. Never heard of anyone getting raw.
    Awesome list, hope the 2 bens will drop soon. Nowadays if its on short notice that they charge 2 bens at the last min before the raws, usually that'll be the first and last time seeing them LOL. Haven't found one lady that's worth consistent extra 2 bens for raws with great skills to back them up since most are DUDs.

  5. #7385
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    More well known places that advertised PSE / BBFS. I don't typically go for escorts or old woman that are 40+ so I don't bother tracking to see who I should try and fuck.

    1. Keep in mind this is what the girls are asking for. It doesn't mean I'm willing to pay it.

    2. Of course some of you can say you can get them to do it for free. Please name names or it's unless info if we're not as charming or not as handsome or not as connected as you.

    3. I'm just sharing what the girl is looking for. Some will negotiate, some won't (ie: if you're just a fat slob that they don't find attractive) vs. Some handsome boy that can get free BBFS from any girl they see as some of you keep telling us. Good for you.

    Anyway, I believe this is most helpful to set your expectations of what you may be ask and practice you game to get it lower or free but don't go in believe you will be like the handsome boys that says they get it for free. You (I know I'm not) are not as lucky like they are.

    Newest info on 2/18.

    Mayumi xoxogirls - $200 cum outside of inside (she's hot as fuck from the pictures).

    Kisara 10 tenclub. Someone said she went higher than spa norm and asked for $300 (I know right. WTF LOL).

    Rinka 10 tenclub. I read someone that she did it for $100 but normal is $200. Just means she's negotiable or maybe it was a more handsome fella.

    Toy-Toy NYCSE. No idea yet since she's brand new but I assume $200 since she's at this place.

    Yukiko NYCSE. Probably $200 but since her price is $220 30 min $320 60 min, she may be willing to try harder you know what I'm saying?

    Sayaka NYCSE. I assume she's $200 since that's NYCSE standard it seems, not sure if negotiable, there is like no reviews for some of these girls at all.

    Luca at Metrogirls. Someone got it freebie but then someone asked mms, she said no raw. Oops. Note if their website isn't advertising raw or "extra services" then you probably shouldn't ask the mamasan haha. This is why it's so dangerous to mention free girls since she have been very selective and now she's going to clamp down I guess.

    Aimee PPC / WSD. Apparently she did greek and BBFS for $200. Saw this on a TER report.

    Suzu Chan PPC / WSD (crazy small spinner girl) is $100 BBFS.

    Tadai went to NYCSE. I know NYCSE seems to set standard at $200 but I think Tadai will go for $100 back (and rumored lower at times) when she was at PPC / WSD. She's once of the best spinners with big tits. (relatively speaking).

    Suna PPC - $200 cum outside (yes, I was like WTF.), CIP is the same $200. Idk why some girls ask the same price for cum outside. Makes no fucking sense.

    Omochi NYCSE - $200 cum outside (yes. WTF Again), CIP is the same $200. Very hard lined on this.

    Amina 10 Ten - $100 cum outside possible, $200 CIP.

    Jamie DD at Xoxo. Heard some have gotten free CIP but some paid $100. Don't recall hearing $200 but she's YMMV on free bb is what I heard from mongers.

    Michelle Metrogirls - $100 now reported for CIP. Used to never offer it at PH but I guess she needs to compete as business is low and $100 could help her draw some clients.

    Yuri Metrogirls. I don't recall her every asking BBFS $ as a standard. Doesn't offer it to everyone but if she does, it's often free but it's not on the menu so don't be pissy if she doesn't like you enough to do a free BBFS with your or if she denies your ass.

    Dream Dream You / Shangrla. Many girls will do it for $100 CIP. Also heard someone say Kylie has asked as high as $400 while some cuties like Alyssa will sit on your cock raw for a few strokes in the table shower to tease the fuck out of you. They don't always talk about PSE / BBFS on their website so need monger reports.

    NYAF. I've heard a couple of girls do it for free but since I'm told it's very selective, pointless to share since most will simply be deny free CIP. They don't always talk about PSE / BBFS on their website so need monger reports.

    Nurugirls. Never heard of anyone getting raw.
    Thanks again this is very helpful! Hopefully the Metrogirls keep offering BBFS and don't close off due to publicity. It's crazy that the some of $200+ are cum outside only.

  6. #7384

    Scouting report update

    More well known places that advertised PSE / BBFS. I don't typically go for escorts or old woman that are 40+ so I don't bother tracking to see who I should try and fuck.

    1. Keep in mind this is what the girls are asking for. It doesn't mean I'm willing to pay it.

    2. Of course some of you can say you can get them to do it for free. Please name names or it's unless info if we're not as charming or not as handsome or not as connected as you.

    3. I'm just sharing what the girl is looking for. Some will negotiate, some won't (ie: if you're just a fat slob that they don't find attractive) vs. Some handsome boy that can get free BBFS from any girl they see as some of you keep telling us. Good for you.

    Anyway, I believe this is most helpful to set your expectations of what you may be ask and practice you game to get it lower or free but don't go in believe you will be like the handsome boys that says they get it for free. You (I know I'm not) are not as lucky like they are.

    Newest info on 2/18.

    Mayumi xoxogirls - $200 cum outside of inside (she's hot as fuck from the pictures).

    Kisara 10 tenclub. Someone said she went higher than spa norm and asked for $300 (I know right. WTF LOL).

    Rinka 10 tenclub. I read someone that she did it for $100 but normal is $200. Just means she's negotiable or maybe it was a more handsome fella.

    Toy-Toy NYCSE. No idea yet since she's brand new but I assume $200 since she's at this place.

    Yukiko NYCSE. Probably $200 but since her price is $220 30 min $320 60 min, she may be willing to try harder you know what I'm saying?

    Sayaka NYCSE. I assume she's $200 since that's NYCSE standard it seems, not sure if negotiable, there is like no reviews for some of these girls at all.

    Luca at Metrogirls. Someone got it freebie but then someone asked mms, she said no raw. Oops. Note if their website isn't advertising raw or "extra services" then you probably shouldn't ask the mamasan haha. This is why it's so dangerous to mention free girls since she have been very selective and now she's going to clamp down I guess.

    Aimee PPC / WSD. Apparently she did greek and BBFS for $200. Saw this on a TER report.

    Suzu Chan PPC / WSD (crazy small spinner girl) is $100 BBFS.

    Tadai went to NYCSE. I know NYCSE seems to set standard at $200 but I think Tadai will go for $100 back (and rumored lower at times) when she was at PPC / WSD. She's once of the best spinners with big tits. (relatively speaking).

    Suna PPC - $200 cum outside (yes, I was like WTF.), CIP is the same $200. Idk why some girls ask the same price for cum outside. Makes no fucking sense.

    Omochi NYCSE - $200 cum outside (yes. WTF Again), CIP is the same $200. Very hard lined on this.

    Amina 10 Ten - $100 cum outside possible, $200 CIP.

    Jamie DD at Xoxo. Heard some have gotten free CIP but some paid $100. Don't recall hearing $200 but she's YMMV on free bb is what I heard from mongers.

    Michelle Metrogirls - $100 now reported for CIP. Used to never offer it at PH but I guess she needs to compete as business is low and $100 could help her draw some clients.

    Yuri Metrogirls. I don't recall her every asking BBFS $ as a standard. Doesn't offer it to everyone but if she does, it's often free but it's not on the menu so don't be pissy if she doesn't like you enough to do a free BBFS with your or if she denies your ass.

    Dream Dream You / Shangrla. Many girls will do it for $100 CIP. Also heard someone say Kylie has asked as high as $400 while some cuties like Alyssa will sit on your cock raw for a few strokes in the table shower to tease the fuck out of you. They don't always talk about PSE / BBFS on their website so need monger reports.

    NYAF. I've heard a couple of girls do it for free but since I'm told it's very selective, pointless to share since most will simply be deny free CIP. They don't always talk about PSE / BBFS on their website so need monger reports.

    Nurugirls. Never heard of anyone getting raw.

  7. #7383
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately it's not that easy. If it was this easy we would not see BASE prices going up from 180/280 pre-covid to now $240/360 and now sometimes 300/500 just for CFS.

    Someone always got more bank and don't care because it's still cheaper than escorts.

    There is always free bb out there, harder to find on young cute girls, easier to find on older and more desperate ladies. It is just basic market dynamics and I wish it as simple as just a few of us not going to spas to get the price lowered! I wish!
    There is a lot of behind the scenes bullshit involved with pricing. For starters, what makes every girl on any given Spa's roster all worth the same price?

    I've told mms and bookers before that certain girls are not worth the same price other girls are getting. She agreed with me. She said the problem is if most the girls are 360 and she has another girl at 300 or 320 because no one wants to pay it, that girl starts getting more guest than the higher priced girls, and then the higher priced girls get pissed and threaten to leave. Another problem is there are plenty of girls that offer BBFS for free or at a lower price than other girls they work with. When the girls asking 100 for BBFS and another 100 for cip find out a girl they work with is doing it for less or even for free, the other girls get pissed and then start bullying the girl to charge for it, because it hurts their business.

    There is one simple solution to the price gouging that is going on. Just don't fucking pay it, or go to another spa or girl that charges less. It doesn't take too many slow days for a girl or a spa to wake up and bring her prices down.

  8. #7382
    Quote Originally Posted by KettleCY1  [View Original Post]
    I was just at K10 the other week and paid 240 hr. It was a more restrained experience and all things covered. But for 240 all in I wasn't complaining. That rate level everyone thought had disappeared. It was 1000% better experience than whatever guys where getting from Kisara at 10 ten.
    Not to say that everyone at that price range is dynamite, but there are definitely some good deals out there if you're okay with covered service.

  9. #7381

    Never give up hope LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately it's not that easy. If it was this easy we would not see BASE prices going up from 180/280 pre-covid to now $240/360 and now sometimes 300/500 just for CFS.

    Someone always got more bank and don't care because it's still cheaper than escorts.

    There is always free bb out there, harder to find on young cute girls, easier to find on older and more desperate ladies. It is just basic market dynamics and I wish it as simple as just a few of us not going to spas to get the price lowered! I wish!
    I agree, as much as I'm preaching about trying to manipulate the market it's not a simple thing. What we can do though is promote other places on the boards to devirt some of the attention. Right now on all the boards it seems like people only talk about a handful of places and most have at least one BBFS friendly girl that is the main focus of discussion. That on our end needs to stop. There are still relatively well priced places that do 8 hr house fee plus whatever tip you negotiate. I was just at K10 the other week and paid 240 hr. It was a more restrained experience and all things covered. But for 240 all in I wasn't complaining. That rate level everyone thought had disappeared. It was 1000% better experience than whatever guys where getting from Kisara at 10 ten.

  10. #7380

    I wish

    Unfortunately it's not that easy. If it was this easy we would not see BASE prices going up from 180/280 pre-covid to now $240/360 and now sometimes 300/500 just for CFS.

    Someone always got more bank and don't care because it's still cheaper than escorts.

    There is always free bb out there, harder to find on young cute girls, easier to find on older and more desperate ladies. It is just basic market dynamics and I wish it as simple as just a few of us not going to spas to get the price lowered! I wish!

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Once they start seeing someone paying 2-3 ben+ they going to start jacking it up to 4 or even 5 soon. It's a monopoly pool here; those girls all GPS heavy in conjunction with the market economy. And they want to stick with the give less want more protocol cas they got the looks and body. Too many spoilage for them lately man. Usually I just visit ATFs til these ladies shape up their game. Thanks for bringing it up man.

  11. #7379

    On point

    Quote Originally Posted by KettleCY1  [View Original Post]
    The website says 200 extra but she has been asking 300 from guys in person. Her other reviews have stated that she is dead fish not worth the house fee forget about the extras.

    Guys we're making it too easy for these lazy bitches. Time to stop asking for extras. Start seeing non BBFS friendly places. Its only once the money train stops they'll straighten up.
    Once they start seeing someone paying 2-3 ben+ they going to start jacking it up to 4 or even 5 soon. It's a monopoly pool here; those girls all GPS heavy in conjunction with the market economy. And they want to stick with the give less want more protocol cas they got the looks and body. Too many spoilage for them lately man. Usually I just visit ATFs til these ladies shape up their game. Thanks for bringing it up man.

  12. #7378

    Social networks

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCunn  [View Original Post]
    That's why we can't have nice things smh. Guess Luca is going to deny it from now on to not get in trouble with the house.
    The girls are not dumb; they have their own social circle among their ranks. It's all competition, they compete and market against each other so it's not completely impossible, but as the old saying; "ALL GIRLS OFFER BBFS". It's just a dumb cash cow game in this hobby; these girls are all waiting for super richards to load up their jar with green stacks of benjamins so they can start counting them as a hobby in response to us "hobbying". Have had exp at DDY where the girls wouldn't budge even for 1 k+ on raws excluding HF so base price was 3. 2, then 1 k on top didn't work. After flipping through more switch buttons on the ATM and crack the bank, those digits turned out to be over 3 k+ for per hr session; the girls finally acknowledged with big smiles like cheerleaders in sexy bikinis. And ironically those girls were very solid strict GFE ONLY, but the ATM spoke the truth behind their poker face.

    P.S.: Above is from real experience and can be backed up with solid concrete evidence. No questions.

  13. #7377

    good take

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Guys it's common sense why would you ask mms if the girl offers BBFS there are post here saying just ask the girl not the mms she didn't charge me it's my first time seeing this girl same goes for Yuri if she likes you I guess you get BBFS I'm just sharing my experience since I don't really post here much I be honest I keep some stuff to myself but a lot of the post have help with others girl I wanted to see and not waste money if they offer BBFS or not talk to her act nice don't just go there demanding there are a lot of girls that offer BBFS they just don't promote it b / c this will happen.
    Tbh, its not really common sense cas mms stated other girls does offer raws, except kiwi and lucas. If you really got it good for you. most of them do offer it, but they either demand huge upcharge or tries to emphasize the impression no bbfs available so clients won't press it. But it's all about competition cas even michelle that used to offer gfe only, but now opens up her menu which reflects the market condition. Thanks for the info.

  14. #7376
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Kisara 10 ten. Pictures look hot but I wonder if she'll ask for a lot for BBFS.
    The website says 200 extra but she has been asking 300 from guys in person. Her other reviews have stated that she is dead fish not worth the house fee forget about the extras.

    Guys we're making it too easy for these lazy bitches. Time to stop asking for extras. Start seeing non BBFS friendly places. Its only once the money train stops they'll straighten up.

  15. #7375

    Common sense is uncommon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Guys it's common sense why would you ask mms if the girl offers BBFS there are post here saying just ask the girl not the mms she didn't charge me it's my first time seeing this girl same goes for Yuri if she likes you I guess you get BBFS I'm just sharing my experience since I don't really post here much I be honest I keep some stuff to myself but a lot of the post have help with others girl I wanted to see and not waste money if they offer BBFS or not talk to her act nice don't just go there demanding there are a lot of girls that offer BBFS they just don't promote it b / c this will happen.
    That's why we can't have nice things smh. Guess Luca is going to deny it from now on to not get in trouble with the house.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape