Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 387 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 5802
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4542

    Just pay the $25

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty91  [View Original Post]
    Does Mayumi only see people who have HX accounts? Haven't gotten out of quarantine and she said no unless I msg her there.
    And get out of quarantine, see one of the newbie friendly dinosaurs on there, then go see Mayumi and co. I haven't seen her advertise anywhere else so odds are she won't see you unless you PM her on HX first.

  2. #4541

    Mayumi / Apple yesterday (2/18/23)

    Booked with Mayumi to see Apple yesterday. (2/18/23).

    I would definitely recommend Apple. Mayumi gets a lot of her friends from Taiwan.

    Mayumi confirmed Apple is 30 years old. She's got small tits and seems very inexperienced.

    She definitely playing the part of the old grandmother mama-san, very friendly at the door.

    She is a character, what can I say, she's definitely "in her element" playing the part of the mama-san.

    Did the hhr covered, usual rate. Handled business with Mayumi, Mayumi yelled some instructions in Chinese to Apple.

    Walked in the bedroom, Apple closed door, offered shower, declined. Asked Apple if she spoke English.

    She showed me the answer "little" with her thumb and index finger.

    Got naked, laid clothes on chair. Laid on my belly, massage began.

    Lackluster, she presses with the heel of her hand. She finishes. I flip.

    I start caressing her breasts, nipples, put on my hat and signal for her to get busy with CBJ.

    She's submissive, does as told, it's ok, nothing to write home about.

    I get hard, signal for her to get in mish. Insertion, start fucking. She puts her legs up.

    I pump away for a couple of minutes, she's moaning but I can't figure out if it's fake.

    She gets dry, I almost lose erection since it feels weird to be fucking a dry pussy with a condom on.

    I dismount, she put some lube on my member. I re-insert, get hard again pumping her, finish under the clock.

    Keep an eye on time, Mayumi has an alarm clock with a very big dial next to the bed.

    I wash off, get dressed, hug Apple, exit bedroom, tell her it was good, walk out the door after Mayumi checks out the peephole.

    Note that going in and out, I wore a hat, sunglasses and a mask as Mayumi's neighbor has a camera installed above the door.

    Camera seems to be pointing down (for package thieves maybe).

    Still, be careful you don't go in without hiding your identity.

    All in all, Apple is young and charming. Very good value. Just ask her to lube you up before going in, she gets dry.

  3. #4540

    Apple / Mayumi

    Saw Apple today at Mayumi's apartment. Mayumi will send you unblurred photos of Apple through text and the pics are real. She has a bit of damage on her stomache from childbirth and I would place her in her late 30's. Apple was very submissive and sweet, seemed like she was new to this. She was also open to everything naturally and it felt like an experience with a girlfriend rather than a business transaction. Her English is very good and I will definitely repeat if she sticks around.

  4. #4539

    Mayumi

    Does Mayumi only see people who have HX accounts? Haven't gotten out of quarantine and she said no unless I msg her there.

  5. #4538

    Vietkim

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me on V day too. Early morning. I stopped going since she raised her price to $220 and like you said for $$ it's a little Hugh for someone who is up there in age.

    She always use the same excuse of hotel prices are high, but yet she gets the room for free. LOL.
    Yeah, $220 is definitely too much. I held firm at $200 and not even 30 min later she text back saying ok 200. And you are right, she gets the rooms for free. She's fucking the owner and the maintenance man for free, so no good reason why we should pay the extra 20. I'd rather see Mayumi and co. For cheaper. I'll see Vietkim when I want to drop a load in her ass again. If she won't budge on the price, I'll move on.

  6. #4537
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for update. This text is from her to me.

    I'm Vietnamese, I'm Host by garden grove city there.

    My donation for 30 minute for FS, BJ: 160 $. 1 hour BJ, FS: 260 $.

    If you would like anything extra service just ask me there!
    Yeah her text is very fobby, same as you get from one of those cheap Chinese aamps LOL. But for me from hx, cfs CBJ is 160, GFE is 250 for half. Hour is 250 and 350. Maybe words got out so she steadily increased her price. But yeah with the GFE rate, BBFS is included just no cip. Again, YMMV of course.

  7. #4536
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    I'm due for another round with her soon. Hold the line at 200. Last time she tried to raise it to 220 but I shot that shit down. If not for her excellent, 3 hole, cum anywhere you want service, even 2 bills would be too much as she is getting up there in years but like many others have said here, she's a top notch cum dumpster.
    She reached out to me on V day too. Early morning. I stopped going since she raised her price to $220 and like you said for $$ it's a little Hugh for someone who is up there in age.

    She always use the same excuse of hotel prices are high, but yet she gets the room for free. LOL.

  8. #4535

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for update. This text is from her to me.

    I'm Vietnamese, I'm Host by garden grove city there.

    My donation for 30 minute for FS, BJ: 160 $. 1 hour BJ, FS: 260 $.

    If you would like anything extra service just ask me there!
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/nataliecutie2017

  9. #4534

    Natalie 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Been mia for awhile, starting slowly back into the game. Haven't contributed anything lately so here is one I just visit. First time with her as well.

    She reappear on hx recently so decided to hit her up. She been on my radar for awhile but never pull the trigger until saw some report in sgv area.

    Easy BBFS but no cip. Cute Vietnamese chick, mid 30 ish, nice soft C, but her service is like those Chinese aamp, only no rush and friendly. $. 6 covered or $$. 5 for BBFS for half. Her full hour is $$ 5, so for paying that much, k org are way better in term of service imo.

    Went with the BBFS for half, BBBJ is plain and simple, boring actually. Allowed fov, daty, seem to be clean, no smell. Operation out of low budget inn. Will repeat as she's cute and young, but will stick to cover.
    Thanks for update. This text is from her to me.

    I'm Vietnamese, I'm Host by garden grove city there.

    My donation for 30 minute for FS, BJ: 160 $. 1 hour BJ, FS: 260 $.

    If you would like anything extra service just ask me there!

  10. #4533

    Vietkim

    Quote Originally Posted by Baka3000  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me yesterday and wished me a Happy St. Valentine's Day. Unfortunately I could not make it, but since I'm a personal fan and she being my ATF, I wanted to inform you guys. Reach her at 714 603 6XXX.
    I'm due for another round with her soon. Hold the line at 200. Last time she tried to raise it to 220 but I shot that shit down. If not for her excellent, 3 hole, cum anywhere you want service, even 2 bills would be too much as she is getting up there in years but like many others have said here, she's a top notch cum dumpster.

  11. #4532

    Natalie2017

    Been mia for awhile, starting slowly back into the game. Haven't contributed anything lately so here is one I just visit. First time with her as well.

    She reappear on hx recently so decided to hit her up. She been on my radar for awhile but never pull the trigger until saw some report in sgv area.

    Easy BBFS but no cip. Cute Vietnamese chick, mid 30 ish, nice soft C, but her service is like those Chinese aamp, only no rush and friendly. $. 6 covered or $$. 5 for BBFS for half. Her full hour is $$ 5, so for paying that much, k org are way better in term of service imo.

    Went with the BBFS for half, BBBJ is plain and simple, boring actually. Allowed fov, daty, seem to be clean, no smell. Operation out of low budget inn. Will repeat as she's cute and young, but will stick to cover.

  12. #4531
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter1969  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. She's older than 29 for sure, but she looks good. I wouldn't say she's "on the skinny side" at all. She looks great. Toned with very smooth skin. Nice tits and nice clean tasty kitty!
    Did you Skinny dip in her vagina or wore a swimsuit?

  13. #4530

    Viet Kim in Garden Grove

    She contacted me yesterday and wished me a Happy St. Valentine's Day. Unfortunately I could not make it, but since I'm a personal fan and she being my ATF, I wanted to inform you guys. Reach her at 714 603 6XXX.

  14. #4529

    Mayumi / Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    If Apple is really 30, then you can get a grandma-grandaughter session starting on Friday.
    Is she saying Apple is 30? Mayumi just sent me the pics, didn't mention her age. She's definitely younger than Lina or Dora though. And a grandma / granddaughter session is something I plan on doing eventually.

  15. #4528
    Quote Originally Posted by Newph212  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got the contact info dm me.
    Can I get Natalie's contact on DM, please?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape