Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37574
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFive99  [View Original Post]
    Do they only massage with 1 hand?? LOL.
    OMG, lol. Let me correct two things.

    It's 4 hands and not 2, LOL.

    The review is about when I visited last week for the second time since 2021.

  2. #37573

    F'ham Elm

    Saw Gina the other day. Seems like she's not too busy, so I got an hour and had a decent massage. On the flip, I got full access up top, including some suckling. This is a go-to spot for me because rarely are there interruptions, and I get the full hour. I do recommend calling ahead because sometimes she goes home or out of the shop if it's not busy.

    JP.

  3. #37572
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    Unless you like them old and ugly (I could link you to some old girls), the recommendation would be to stay in Manhattan.
    Boston Top Ten probably comes closest. Not a spa but a high end $$$ apartment operation, prices like the NY places you mention.

  4. #37571

    Angela at Fragrance

    Walked into Fragrance. Wanted Sophie but she was busy as usual. Angela asked "me good for you? She did have a great body, face not so much. Tried hh, because didn't know how she would turn out. She was rather good. OK massage, pretty nice tease. She gets quite into it with moans and some (heavily accented) dirty talk. On flip, we negotiated for $ for nude. That was pretty good. HJ was quite good actually, and she was grinding her kitty on my fingers. I don't know if she came, but she became really wet-fingers were sliding easily. She then put her beautiful breasts in my mouth and I was happy to oblige. I exploded soon after. The whole experience was such a turn on, that after a short break she started HJ again-I came thrice in total. Her dirty talk helped a lot. Overall, great experience, and will repeat.

  5. #37570

    Lisa. 61 x main

    Lost track of one of my favorites, Lisa. She rotates between a few other shops, like PO in wake and C spa in medf. C-scar on the belly, a real spinner and lots of fun. Anyone have any 411 for me? Thanks.

  6. #37569

    2 Hands?

    Quote Originally Posted by LobStaah  [View Original Post]
    Last year at some point I had tried 2 hands at this spot in Brookline and remembered it to be mediocre. Called in and stopped by for HH. Only 1 person was working that day, Mimi?, though I could be wrong. Massage was okay, nothing much to talk about. HE was better than the massage and took directions pretty well (felt a little bit rushed but managed to slow her down). She mentioned 2 hands is good to try, I told her may be next time. HH. 5 + .5.
    Do they only massage with 1 hand?? LOL.

  7. #37568
    Quote Originally Posted by RemyS  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I just moved from Manhattan a bit ago. I frequent a lot of the Manhattan / flushing GFE spots like NYAF, DDU, Shangri-la. Is there anything similar to that here in Boston? From what I've seen it seems scarce. Any recommendations?
    Unless you like them old and ugly (I could link you to some old girls), the recommendation would be to stay in Manhattan.

  8. #37567

    GFE Spots

    Quote Originally Posted by RemyS  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I just moved from Manhattan a bit ago. I frequent a lot of the Manhattan / flushing GFE spots like NYAF, DDU, Shangri-la. Is there anything similar to that here in Boston? From what I've seen it seems scarce. Any recommendations?
    Check out the Boston Top Ten thread on here. I think it's what you're looking for.

  9. #37566

    Tranquil

    Thinking about visiting Tranquility this week. Looks like everyone's favorite provider there is Tiffany. I was wondering if anyone had any info on how the other girls were. Feel free to PM me. Menu seems pretty pricey compared to other places judging from this thread. I'll leave a review once I visit the beloved Tranquil.

  10. #37565
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Any recommendations like NYC?

    Hey guys,

    I just moved from Manhattan a bit ago. I frequent a lot of the Manhattan / flushing GFE spots like NYAF, DDU, Shangri-la. Is there anything similar to that here in Boston? From what I've seen it seems scarce. Any recommendations?

  11. #37564

    Lifestyle Beacon

    Last year at some point I had tried 2 hands at this spot in Brookline and remembered it to be mediocre. Called in and stopped by for HH. Only 1 person was working that day, Mimi?, though I could be wrong. Massage was okay, nothing much to talk about. HE was better than the massage and took directions pretty well (felt a little bit rushed but managed to slow her down). She mentioned 2 hands is good to try, I told her may be next time. HH. 5 + .5.

  12. #37563

    Summertime

    Quote Originally Posted by IllMonger  [View Original Post]
    Went to Health Ocean in the evening last week. Wasn't busy when I arrived but once I got on the table people started flowing in. I was greeted by the very attractive Summer. She looked about mid 30's, very slender with some nice fake tits. Her English was pretty good. Massage was above average, great pressure but she used a lot of oil. Was interrupted a few times because so many people were walking in to get massages. She even had to make a call to get another provider to come in to work since so many people were coming in. She started teasing a lot once she got towards my legs with light touching and grazing. After the flip she asked me want I wanted. I asked her to nude for a C note. Her body was absolutely banging. She let me suck on her titties and FOV. I asked if I could DATY but she said she wanted to be safe. Kitty was shaved and looked real tight. Pretty good actor with the FOV, grinding on my hand, moaning and a lot of dirty talk. Sensational HJ, she acts like she's really into it which is a plus. After I popped we chit chatted for a bit. Real down to earth and friendly. Will come back to see if there's more on the menu but I doubt there's much more since this place is not FS.
    All true. Good actress. Worked at Eastern before with Ella, the premier performer. She can flip it on with a snap of the fingers. Makes it seem special. Once after I flipped, we were interrupted by a phone call with an agitated exchange. It ended, she came back to the table and instantly went to sexy voice / dirty talk character. Didn't miss a beat. It's all fake but better than the jaded disinterested types.

  13. #37562

    732 Moody

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenXLearn  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Long review! Been reading this for a couple of months but couldn't find a good place to start my mongering. Wanted a good experience and not regret throwing away my money especially with some of the bad reviews for some places. Decided on and called 732 Moody the night before and asked for a session with summer, she wasn't in that night but was told she would be available the next day in the afternoon. I picked a time after lunch but before the end of work so I could get a quiet time.

    Boy, you guys are right, Summer was absolutely fantastic. I went for 60 minutes and she asked medium or hard, I said hard. I like a good massage. Previous experiences in other places, they don't really bother about the massage bit but summer really put effort into the massage, it was fantastic. Full effort and not a 1 hand massage with the other on the phone, back muscles felt great after. Following what the seniors said in here, I took off everything and placed the towel over my bum. As summer continued massaging back and thighs, she just gradually removed the towel. And she is really into the tease, those fingers were everywhere. As some mongers also said, just raise up a bit and she'll know what to do as well. Made a mistake due to my inexperience, I tried to touch legs while she was a quarter into massaging but she moved back a little so I stopped..
    Glad you had a good time! Summer is one of the best!

  14. #37561

    April #8 last years

    Long time lurker.

    When people was talking about April I didn't believe them and then I went to Roger (really shady at night) I was blown away.

  15. #37560

    732 Summer

    Hey guys,

    Long review! Been reading this for a couple of months but couldn't find a good place to start my mongering. Wanted a good experience and not regret throwing away my money especially with some of the bad reviews for some places. Decided on and called 732 Moody the night before and asked for a session with summer, she wasn't in that night but was told she would be available the next day in the afternoon. I picked a time after lunch but before the end of work so I could get a quiet time.

    Boy, you guys are right, Summer was absolutely fantastic. I went for 60 minutes and she asked medium or hard, I said hard. I like a good massage. Previous experiences in other places, they don't really bother about the massage bit but summer really put effort into the massage, it was fantastic. Full effort and not a 1 hand massage with the other on the phone, back muscles felt great after. Following what the seniors said in here, I took off everything and placed the towel over my bum. As summer continued massaging back and thighs, she just gradually removed the towel. And she is really into the tease, those fingers were everywhere. As some mongers also said, just raise up a bit and she'll know what to do as well. Made a mistake due to my inexperience, I tried to touch legs while she was a quarter into massaging but she moved back a little so I stopped.

    Now, as I was just talking to her casually, she did ask if I have been here before. I was upfront and said 'its my first time' but I've read reviews and you're highly recommended to which she giggled. She also said she will give GFE. And the flip came, she confirmed if she should proceed and I said yes. She was really really good with the oil and the hands, I won't go into detail here but she knows what she's doing. Also, at that point, she leaned over real close to talk sweetly as well. I started with OTC top and I asked if I could UTC top. She smiled, asked if I liked that which I said yes so I went under. She was wearing a front-clasp which she easily snapped off. Top was nice, soft and a handful. I tried to sit up and suck but she said not now. I also did OTC bottom. Had a huge load, she didn't stop till I was finished and then she said that's a lot, has it been a long time? Her first tissue to clean up wasn't enough so she went and got another tissue. After that, came in with hot towel and wiped everything.

    Now, still had some time left so she asked where would I like massage to be and she gave a couple of suggestions to which I went for the face / head massage. She was thorough on that as well. When it was finished, I took a look at the time and I was actually 5 or so minutes over. She gave me a bottle of water and as I was leaving, she said lets have a hug and a kiss. That was really nice, she was about shoulder height so it completed the GFE.

    Fantastic service. Glad I chose the place and her. She is highly recommended, please visit! She does recommend making appointments as walk-ins could be a hit or miss.

    P. S: side-note as I was leaving I asked if there were extras and she said no, only HE and nothing more. And also, she knows about this site.

    TL: DR. Great massage with impressive HE by summer. Won't go wrong for some time here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape