Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 1399 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25861
    Anyone recommend a good outcall that takes cashapp or Venmo? Cars in the shop unfortunately.

  2. #25860
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Report the posting on the site as underage. TOS on stg and listcrawler both have underage clauses. Turnabout is fair play.
    And please include a link to ads.

    Thanks.

  3. #25859

    She is Princess

    She goes by Princess. She works out of a apartment in Murfreesboro. She got popped by uncle LEO recently. So be careful.

    You can search her name Princess.

  4. #25858
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    I contacted one yesterday and she pulled the underage card.

    100% LEO.
    Report the posting on the site as underage. TOS on stg and listcrawler both have underage clauses. Turnabout is fair play.

  5. #25857
    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouFloss  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/114241341

    This one is real and easy to setup. Little shy but worth it.
    Her ad says everything covered, can you confirm if that includes no BBBJ.

  6. #25856

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by BenTeddyBear  [View Original Post]
    Seeing a lot of new ads for gallatin anyone know what's up. Never seen anyone advertise there may be LEO.
    I contacted one yesterday and she pulled the underage card.

    100% LEO.

  7. #25855

    Gallatin chicks

    Seeing a lot of new ads for gallatin anyone know what's up. Never seen anyone advertise there may be LEO.

  8. #25854

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by SensitiveGuy82  [View Original Post]
    So, first, Angel Eyes truly has beautiful and mesmerizing eyes. Also, I agree that she looks even better in person. The pictures tell only half the story. Second, setting up a visit was really easy. The most important part was scheduling ahead of time. Giving as much notice as possible I know would be appreciated. Once we got together we had a great time. She really is a funny person and the conversation was really easy. She really made sure that I was getting what I wanted, which I really liked. Please treat this woman nice. She is a great provider in the area. Of course, YMMV. Be safe my friends!
    Been seeing her for years ever since the Memphis days. She is top 10 in the state in my opinion.

  9. #25853

    Angel Eyes

    So, first, Angel Eyes truly has beautiful and mesmerizing eyes. Also, I agree that she looks even better in person. The pictures tell only half the story. Second, setting up a visit was really easy. The most important part was scheduling ahead of time. Giving as much notice as possible I know would be appreciated. Once we got together we had a great time. She really is a funny person and the conversation was really easy. She really made sure that I was getting what I wanted, which I really liked. Please treat this woman nice. She is a great provider in the area. Of course, YMMV. Be safe my friends!

  10. #25852

  11. #25851
    Looking for a good independent provider. Either in Antioch, La Vergne, Smyrna, or Murfreesboro. I usually see Asia of Nashville but hasn't been active the past couple days. Age or size doesn't matter too much as long as the service is good and at least BBBJ.

  12. #25850
    Anyone know any good providers in Antioch, La Vergne and Smyrna that won't hurt my pockets too bad. I'm thinking like 120 or less. Listcrawler preferably.

  13. #25849

    Alisa (Tryst site)

    Heading that way soon and was needing info on this young beautiful spinner. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

  14. #25848

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by SexWithJesus69  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty good. A little slow on the kissing and stuff but she's open to Greek as well.
    Thanks for the heads up. DM sent.

  15. #25847

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelso111  [View Original Post]
    You creampied her? Her ad says no bareback.
    Believe me, if 818 has fucked her it was bareback. He does it with all his girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape