Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 37346
-
02-19-23 14:35 #28286Senior Member

Posts: 60No deposit, incall or outcall
This one is real, but her photos are the one that doesn't show her face. The other girl is someone else.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/115533044
She is pretty tho, young 21 yo skinny. Qv $150.8/10 CBJ. But she is the kind that would ask you to cum.
Already after 2 min, but nicely.
-
02-19-23 06:20 #28285Senior Member

Posts: 234I saw her in early February at her trailer, gave no indication of retirement, hope she is ok. She is a sweetheart and always reliable and a great time.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 21:04 #28284Senior Member

Posts: 105Fisting?
Anyone on here know a provider who is willing to be fisted?
-
02-18-23 17:29 #28283Senior Member

Posts: 1449[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-18-23 14:17 #28282Senior Member

Posts: 1449Uh so you've never contacted a provider who posted something that wasn't truthful? Lmao ok well give her go and don't forget those gift cards she wants. Be safe.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 09:39 #28281Senior Member

Posts: 140She's not far from me, I've been trying for a couple weeks but no response at all.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 08:55 #28280Senior Member

Posts: 161MRS. Watts
Anybody heard from her lately? I know how these chicks go UTR sometimes or go on Vacation. Not responding to any of my text.
-
02-18-23 01:49 #28279Senior Member

Posts: 101Look at her feet.
Look at her dirty ass feet in the picture. Either she walks outside barefoot or her place is filthy. Either way she couldn't even be bothered to clean her feet before taking pictures to advertise herself. To me, things like that are key indicators when looking at who to reach out at. The dude who she is going down on raw has open sores right beside his dick.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
Also, as a general rule of thumb, I stay away from women who advertise with pictures of themselves performing sex acts.
-
02-17-23 17:16 #28278Senior Member

Posts: 489Dallas
I am heading to Dallas next week, anyone know some great talent down there? Feel free to PM. This board is not as active for DAllas.
-
02-17-23 15:24 #28277Senior Member

Posts: 489Not Natural. Thats how good they are
She may have the best boob job in history. I have seen her like 10 times now. For $$ she can't be beat. The No BJ is an issue, but not a deal breaker. She loves to kiss and will lick her own nipples while you fuck. Pretty great.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 14:25 #28276Senior Member

Posts: 192Catalina
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6941812.htm?cat=1
$$ good time real and responsive flat stomach huge DDs natural. Great ass. Takes direction well. Safe play, no BJ at all. Spent 30 min.
Stay safe.
-
02-17-23 14:21 #28275Senior Member

Posts: 327Video chat
I have texted her on 2 different ad#s. Both times got responses not immediately. Claims she is real. Wants to video verify. I did not either time. I did read a review a while back from another monger. That did go thru with the video chat. Got a location. Which was the diamond suites by the ball field. Then was ghosted when he arrived. Not trying to go back through forum to find it but was month or so ago. That's the info I have. I'd love to know myself. She looks like an old gf I had & right up my alley. She does look too good to be true. In fact that's exactly what I texted her. She seemed out to prove it. Let us know if you TOFTT.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 12:59 #28274Senior Member

Posts: 1449I'm gunna call fake. Way too cute and banging body. TGTBT. Set something up but guessing either deposit or OF. Be safe.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 12:07 #28273Senior Member

Posts: 170Tina. MILF
Gents,
I just dropped off some baby batter over at her place this AM. Nice MILF session, slow and easy without any drama. For those who like MILFs this is this weekend's ticket and she's looking for business from mature folks. Phone number's in ad, and she's looking to potentially stay around awhile this time.
Treat her right because the talent pool is horrible right now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...8/270147154532
FF out.
-
02-17-23 08:54 #28272Senior Member

Posts: 1449It does say she doesn't do meetups in ad so I'm guessing only videos of pics so what's the point? Be safe.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





