rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 930 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 744 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10291

    Mature

    Has anyone seen Mrs Jones??

    https://tryst.link/escort/mrs-jones

    Something about a hot GILF gets me going.

  2. #10290
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Am so Fucking done, the scammers have finally shown up on Craigslist same shit as LC we have no where to go anymore this shit needs to change!
    If I get asked for a $16 deposit once more I'm going to explode.

  3. #10289
    Quote Originally Posted by Calik123  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for years. Not my type so only what I've read, but she is legit.

  4. #10288

    Odd Request

    Hey fellow mongers!

    It's been a while since I have been on here. Had some login issues that I could not resolve for the life of me. It was weird. I'm back though. I'd like to get back in the game and have a bit of an odd request.

    Anybody in here know of a true midget girl? Someone under 5'. It's been a weird fantasy of mine for a while and I really want to make it happen.

    Hope everyone is well and definitely will be contributing more as I start seeing ladies again. Will cross post this in BB beauties.

    Oh and as always. Thanks in advance.

    Rhaegar ✌65039;.

  5. #10287

    Anyone have experience with Sophie lovely?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophie-lovely

    Is she a legit provider?

  6. #10286

    I will let you know

    Quote Originally Posted by LilyVietMILF  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers and avid sexual affiliate, anyone seen this lady and what are your taught on her check her link and let me know if she's a legit provider and someone actually book her for out. Thank you.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jasminelv
    In case you don't pull the plug, I have been interested in booking her for a little while now. She was responsive to my texts when I had asked her a few things. I plan on setting something up sometime next week.

    I'm curious where you found the nude pic though. I checked around when trying to verify her online and only came up with her Tryst profile.

  7. #10285

    Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateJ55  [View Original Post]
    For newbies, is it realistic to find a way to get verified without having to give work information, any recommendations?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    The tendency is to be honest, but just LIE.
    I approve of this message.

  8. #10284
    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/97595976

    She's touring Seattle at the moment and was interested in checking her out. Found her Insta on her Eros and although it seems legit, something is telling me it's TGTBT. Thought I'd ask here since she seems to work mostly out of LV.

  9. #10283

    Lady Jasmine

    Hi fellow mongers and avid sexual affiliate, anyone seen this lady and what are your taught on her check her link and let me know if she's a legit provider and someone actually book her for out. Thank you.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jasminelv

  10. #10282
    Quote Originally Posted by MailMan9  [View Original Post]
    I have searched all review boards that I usually rely on (TER, Eccie, USASG) and can't find anything on Stacy Lynn. She is on P411 and has a few other socials which seem legit but I can't find even a hint of a review. Her booking assistant works with several other girls, a few who I have already spent time with, so I am confident she is legit, I just like to get some past experiences so I know what I am dealing with going in.

    https://stacylynn.ch/
    I'm very interested in her too, but couldn't find any info. There is, however, a (good) review for this other one https://gabriellalynn.ch/ given the similarities, perhaps they're associated? I'm not sure yet. If you do end up TOFTT, I'd appreciate a review. I'm unable to try her until March.

  11. #10281

    Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateJ55  [View Original Post]
    For newbies, is it realistic to find a way to get verified without having to give work information, any recommendations?
    The tendency is to be honest, but just LIE.

  12. #10280

    Stacy Lynn?

    I have searched all review boards that I usually rely on (TER, Eccie, USASG) and can't find anything on Stacy Lynn. She is on P411 and has a few other socials which seem legit but I can't find even a hint of a review. Her booking assistant works with several other girls, a few who I have already spent time with, so I am confident she is legit, I just like to get some past experiences so I know what I am dealing with going in.

    https://stacylynn.ch/

  13. #10279
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateJ55  [View Original Post]
    For newbies, is it realistic to find a way to get verified without having to give work information, any recommendations?
    If the gal wants your work info, or a deposit, find another girl, and and never ever give your room number or address. Never, never,.

  14. #10278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Am so Fucking done, the scammers have finally shown up on Craigslist same shit as LC we have no where to go anymore this shit needs to change!

  15. #10277

    Newbies?

    For newbies, is it realistic to find a way to get verified without having to give work information, any recommendations?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape