Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 1606 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28271
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804;6332669[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/113790381[/URL]

    She keeps posting with a new number and ad every few days. Haven't seen anyone review her so I have been reluctant to go. Any information if you've seen her would be hot and would help me take the plunge but she says she is at the old clarion and I've never trusted Henrico. Let me know if you know anything.
    I've seen her a couple of times over the course of a few years so yeah she's legit. My experiences with her were always pleasant as she gets into it but as always YMMV. Think there may have been one off day where she wasn't in the mood and I felt a bit rushed now that I think about it.

  2. #28270
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me, but I'm in no way going to tell another man how they should monger. I don't know her, never met her. Her asking price was a buck, you shorted her 30 bones. And now you complaining because you got lackluster service. And this also don't apply to all girls, but if you "lowball" her and there is no chemistry between the 2 of you, and from what you said appears there was no chemistry. You're typically going to get a lowball experience. But hey, your pockets stayed 30 bucks richer. You can find a SW that will give you a much better blow and go for that. 3. You didn't like the scenery or her looks. It's ok to have a change of heart, tell her have a nice day and walk away. And in these situations hopefully have an old faithful to go see and take care of that itch.
    Maybe it's just the way I read this, but it appears that you are doing exactly that. I'm kidding, I realize you are simply giving advice. Anyway, be glad you have not met her. In the case with this girl, his review is very accurate. I don't think he shorted or lowballed her. Even at 70, I think he still overpaid. If she still looked remotely close to her pics, then she may be worth it. She is at 50+ lbs bigger and provides poor service. It has been a while since I saw this one, but I gave her asking price and the service will still poor, room was a mess, attitude was just weird. She's a 2 that thinks she's a 10. As you stated, you can get better service from a SW for a better price. Looking at some older reviews on here would have save some time and money.

  3. #28269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...asure/46602659

    Met her for the first time. If those pics are her, she def doesn't look like that anymore, she's much bigger, saggier. Very dirty apt in the west end. After seeing her settled for a BBBJ for 70 even though she wanted $. Lackluster performance and no CIM. Would not repeat.
    Maybe it's just me, but I'm in no way going to tell another man how they should monger. I don't know her, never met her. Her asking price was a buck, you shorted her 30 bones. And now you complaining because you got lackluster service. And this also don't apply to all girls, but if you "lowball" her and there is no chemistry between the 2 of you, and from what you said appears there was no chemistry. You're typically going to get a lowball experience. But hey, your pockets stayed 30 bucks richer. You can find a SW that will give you a much better blow and go for that. 3. You didn't like the scenery or her looks. It's ok to have a change of heart, tell her have a nice day and walk away. And in these situations hopefully have an old faithful to go see and take care of that itch.

  4. #28268

    Be Careful tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    This is def a YMMV girl because I don't at all agree with the negative posts. She has always been good to me. She takes care of me exactly how I want it. She also gives a really nice massage, which I just discovered to my surprise. We all interact with people differently, my interactions with her have been great.
    With Foxy it all depends on the situation she's in. I have seen her about a dozen times and my visits range from phenomenal to her taking the cash and dashing. I will say that the one time she dashed on me she made it up later but it took a lot for her to do that. Just so you know my experience.

  5. #28267

    Fake

    Gents, this is fake. If the ad is on listcrawler and has no name and if you look in the pics section and see multiple women different from the original ad, it's fake.

  6. #28266

    Has anyone seen her?

    I messaged her and took a couple days to reply but finally did. Courteous if anyone has experienced her. Thanks.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/46365125

  7. #28265

    Dakota bliss

    Just wondering if anyone knows anything about Dakota bliss I don't see any new ads from her and no new post here.

  8. #28264

    Foxy

    This is def a YMMV girl because I don't at all agree with the negative posts. She has always been good to me. She takes care of me exactly how I want it. She also gives a really nice massage, which I just discovered to my surprise. We all interact with people differently, my interactions with her have been great.

  9. #28263

    Karma

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...asure/46602659

    Met her for the first time. If those pics are her, she def doesn't look like that anymore, she's much bigger, saggier. Very dirty apt in the west end. After seeing her settled for a BBBJ for 70 even though she wanted $. Lackluster performance and no CIM. Would not repeat.

  10. #28262

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Gpsquared  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a week ago. Still the same good time.
    Please pm me her contact number I lost it. Thanks for your help.

  11. #28261
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpsquared  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a week ago. Still the same good time.
    Do you have a Link?

  12. #28260

  13. #28259
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently or know what's happened with her. Haven't seen an ad for her in quite a while. I'm talking about the one that was at the hotel with the Scarlet roof.
    Saw her about a week ago. Still the same good time.

  14. #28258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kimmie Sunday night. Great time as always.

    Super sweet in person and not a clock watcher. She does Greek for an up charge. She is very short (like 5 feet or under) with a nice little ass on her. Started off with a CBJ. Then went into doggie. She climbed on top and let me suck a nipple while she was riding. There was a mirror right in front the bed so the view was glorious. Eventually finished in cowgirl. Always a great time. Paid for a Qv but I was there for at least 30 to 40 minutes.

    Damage: $.

    S. and. : She does nothing bare and probably won't respond if you ask so I wouldn't. Good luck and be safe.

    Ghost.
    Absolutely agree. She's my favorite. Seen her multiple times always pleases. Spinner body great ass great personality not clock watcher. Those who like clean no drama light skinned spinners check her out. Be safe.

  15. #28257

    Tiffany

    Anyone seen her recently or know what's happened with her. Haven't seen an ad for her in quite a while. I'm talking about the one that was at the hotel with the Scarlet roof.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape