Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 1606 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 37357
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28282

    Dallas

    I am heading to Dallas next week, anyone know some great talent down there? Feel free to PM. This board is not as active for DAllas.

  2. #28281

    Not Natural. Thats how good they are

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6941812.htm?cat=1

    $$ good time real and responsive flat stomach huge DDs natural. Great ass. Takes direction well. Safe play, no BJ at all. Spent 30 min.

    Stay safe.
    She may have the best boob job in history. I have seen her like 10 times now. For $$ she can't be beat. The No BJ is an issue, but not a deal breaker. She loves to kiss and will lick her own nipples while you fuck. Pretty great.

  3. #28280

    Catalina

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6941812.htm?cat=1

    $$ good time real and responsive flat stomach huge DDs natural. Great ass. Takes direction well. Safe play, no BJ at all. Spent 30 min.

    Stay safe.

  4. #28279

    Video chat

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    She keeps posted around here. I've only found one review (on Call Esc.). But she's been posting only in Richmond for 5-6 weeks. Has Anyone TOFTM and seen her?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/45621331
    I have texted her on 2 different ad#s. Both times got responses not immediately. Claims she is real. Wants to video verify. I did not either time. I did read a review a while back from another monger. That did go thru with the video chat. Got a location. Which was the diamond suites by the ball field. Then was ghosted when he arrived. Not trying to go back through forum to find it but was month or so ago. That's the info I have. I'd love to know myself. She looks like an old gf I had & right up my alley. She does look too good to be true. In fact that's exactly what I texted her. She seemed out to prove it. Let us know if you TOFTT.

  5. #28278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    She keeps posted around here. I've only found one review (on Call Esc.). But she's been posting only in Richmond for 5-6 weeks. Has Anyone TOFTM and seen her?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/45621331
    I'm gunna call fake. Way too cute and banging body. TGTBT. Set something up but guessing either deposit or OF. Be safe.

  6. #28277

    Tina. MILF

    Gents,

    I just dropped off some baby batter over at her place this AM. Nice MILF session, slow and easy without any drama. For those who like MILFs this is this weekend's ticket and she's looking for business from mature folks. Phone number's in ad, and she's looking to potentially stay around awhile this time.

    Treat her right because the talent pool is horrible right now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...8/270147154532

    FF out.

  7. #28276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    A lot going on here LOL. Anyone been in touch with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...-/238250549516
    It does say she doesn't do meetups in ad so I'm guessing only videos of pics so what's the point? Be safe.

  8. #28275
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804;6332669[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/113790381[/URL]

    She keeps posting with a new number and ad every few days. Haven't seen anyone review her so I have been reluctant to go. Any information if you've seen her would be hot and would help me take the plunge but she says she is at the old clarion and I've never trusted Henrico. Let me know if you know anything.
    I've seen her a couple of times over the course of a few years so yeah she's legit. My experiences with her were always pleasant as she gets into it but as always YMMV. Think there may have been one off day where she wasn't in the mood and I felt a bit rushed now that I think about it.

  9. #28274
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me, but I'm in no way going to tell another man how they should monger. I don't know her, never met her. Her asking price was a buck, you shorted her 30 bones. And now you complaining because you got lackluster service. And this also don't apply to all girls, but if you "lowball" her and there is no chemistry between the 2 of you, and from what you said appears there was no chemistry. You're typically going to get a lowball experience. But hey, your pockets stayed 30 bucks richer. You can find a SW that will give you a much better blow and go for that. 3. You didn't like the scenery or her looks. It's ok to have a change of heart, tell her have a nice day and walk away. And in these situations hopefully have an old faithful to go see and take care of that itch.
    Maybe it's just the way I read this, but it appears that you are doing exactly that. I'm kidding, I realize you are simply giving advice. Anyway, be glad you have not met her. In the case with this girl, his review is very accurate. I don't think he shorted or lowballed her. Even at 70, I think he still overpaid. If she still looked remotely close to her pics, then she may be worth it. She is at 50+ lbs bigger and provides poor service. It has been a while since I saw this one, but I gave her asking price and the service will still poor, room was a mess, attitude was just weird. She's a 2 that thinks she's a 10. As you stated, you can get better service from a SW for a better price. Looking at some older reviews on here would have save some time and money.

  10. #28273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...asure/46602659

    Met her for the first time. If those pics are her, she def doesn't look like that anymore, she's much bigger, saggier. Very dirty apt in the west end. After seeing her settled for a BBBJ for 70 even though she wanted $. Lackluster performance and no CIM. Would not repeat.
    Maybe it's just me, but I'm in no way going to tell another man how they should monger. I don't know her, never met her. Her asking price was a buck, you shorted her 30 bones. And now you complaining because you got lackluster service. And this also don't apply to all girls, but if you "lowball" her and there is no chemistry between the 2 of you, and from what you said appears there was no chemistry. You're typically going to get a lowball experience. But hey, your pockets stayed 30 bucks richer. You can find a SW that will give you a much better blow and go for that. 3. You didn't like the scenery or her looks. It's ok to have a change of heart, tell her have a nice day and walk away. And in these situations hopefully have an old faithful to go see and take care of that itch.

  11. #28272

    Be Careful tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    This is def a YMMV girl because I don't at all agree with the negative posts. She has always been good to me. She takes care of me exactly how I want it. She also gives a really nice massage, which I just discovered to my surprise. We all interact with people differently, my interactions with her have been great.
    With Foxy it all depends on the situation she's in. I have seen her about a dozen times and my visits range from phenomenal to her taking the cash and dashing. I will say that the one time she dashed on me she made it up later but it took a lot for her to do that. Just so you know my experience.

  12. #28271

    Fake

    Gents, this is fake. If the ad is on listcrawler and has no name and if you look in the pics section and see multiple women different from the original ad, it's fake.

  13. #28270

    Has anyone seen her?

    I messaged her and took a couple days to reply but finally did. Courteous if anyone has experienced her. Thanks.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/46365125

  14. #28269

    Dakota bliss

    Just wondering if anyone knows anything about Dakota bliss I don't see any new ads from her and no new post here.

  15. #28268

    Foxy

    This is def a YMMV girl because I don't at all agree with the negative posts. She has always been good to me. She takes care of me exactly how I want it. She also gives a really nice massage, which I just discovered to my surprise. We all interact with people differently, my interactions with her have been great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape