Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 13589
-
02-17-23 16:27 #7649Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks for the details. So many scams out there. Any recommendations of someone local, safe and discreet? TIA.
Originally Posted by Kingster
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 15:26 #7648Senior Member

Posts: 640Mandi
I've never seen her. I tired several times to connect with her in Dec and Jan, but she never returned my calls. I don't know what the deal is with her. Anyone know another way to reach her besides the number in her ad?
Originally Posted by Kingster
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 14:29 #7647Senior Member

Posts: 272Oxmoor
She's legit, but Meth damage is starting to be more visible under the make-up.
Originally Posted by ARoadWarrior
[View Original Post]
When I saw her last year, her BJ was top notch. When I saw her last, the service has gone way down. Never partook in FS.
I would say if you're in a pinch or don't want to pay a ton of money, she's not a bad bargain.
I won't see her anymore.
-
02-17-23 11:31 #7646Senior Member

Posts: 163Hope is back.
Hope will be in town this weekend starting today around 5:00. You know what to do!
Originally Posted by DickCedarmore
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 09:02 #7645Senior Member

Posts: 124Yes there are a lot of reviews she's legit very nice body, great personality. She gives great head has a tight pussy and pretty good at dirty talk. I'm glad to see her back.
Originally Posted by BigC7512
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 08:55 #7644Regular Member

Posts: 8Mandi near Oxmoor
Anyone have any experience with Mandi near Oxmoor?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5022219280
-
02-16-23 22:33 #7643Regular Member

Posts: 20Any info
Anyone have any reviews on her Carrie?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/114847821
-
02-16-23 22:31 #7642Regular Member

Posts: 20Legit
I've seen her several times always a good time.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 21:49 #7641Senior Member

Posts: 76She is also on my radar
I too am curious about this one. She definitely has a good look about her and wondering if she is worth a visit.
Originally Posted by SaintStephen
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 17:45 #7640Senior Member

Posts: 184Legend
Thanks for the feedback. I know what to search for now.
Originally Posted by U7081
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 17:42 #7639Senior Member

Posts: 184Legend
Thanks for the info! I'll put a check mark by her name.
Originally Posted by C6DM2
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 17:38 #7638Senior Member

Posts: 184Ms Kitty
I had her over for an out call awhile ago. Her pictures are fairly (she's plump) representative of her. She's a pleasant young lady and has decent skills. She's one of the few girls that's into giving a rim job. My only problem was she had some type of substance with her. When she was changing clothes a bag of white powder fell out. Don't know what it was but it is not welcomed at my place and now neither is she. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 17:23 #7637Senior Member

Posts: 184M
Thanks for the review! I'm going to put her on my to do list!
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 17:19 #7636Senior Member

Posts: 184Latin girls bait and switch
Sorry about your bad experience with Latin girls. I've never had a good feeling about them (escorts) . My personal opinion is the vast majority are fake and the ones that are real are probably being trafficked or something nefarious! We will probably get a report that someone been robbed or worse! Stay safe.
Originally Posted by LouisvilleM372
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 17:15 #7635Regular Member

Posts: 15Savannah
Anyone with intel on Savannah.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/114974703
Interested in location, cost and what to expect.










Reply With Quote





