Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 37348
-
02-17-23 12:07 #28273Senior Member

Posts: 170Tina. MILF
Gents,
I just dropped off some baby batter over at her place this AM. Nice MILF session, slow and easy without any drama. For those who like MILFs this is this weekend's ticket and she's looking for business from mature folks. Phone number's in ad, and she's looking to potentially stay around awhile this time.
Treat her right because the talent pool is horrible right now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...8/270147154532
FF out.
-
02-17-23 08:54 #28272Senior Member

Posts: 1449It does say she doesn't do meetups in ad so I'm guessing only videos of pics so what's the point? Be safe.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 01:07 #28271Regular Member

Posts: 21I've seen her a couple of times over the course of a few years so yeah she's legit. My experiences with her were always pleasant as she gets into it but as always YMMV. Think there may have been one off day where she wasn't in the mood and I felt a bit rushed now that I think about it.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804;6332669[URL
-
02-16-23 20:22 #28270Senior Member

Posts: 222Maybe it's just the way I read this, but it appears that you are doing exactly that. I'm kidding, I realize you are simply giving advice. Anyway, be glad you have not met her. In the case with this girl, his review is very accurate. I don't think he shorted or lowballed her. Even at 70, I think he still overpaid. If she still looked remotely close to her pics, then she may be worth it. She is at 50+ lbs bigger and provides poor service. It has been a while since I saw this one, but I gave her asking price and the service will still poor, room was a mess, attitude was just weird. She's a 2 that thinks she's a 10. As you stated, you can get better service from a SW for a better price. Looking at some older reviews on here would have save some time and money.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 13:34 #28269Senior Member

Posts: 1069Maybe it's just me, but I'm in no way going to tell another man how they should monger. I don't know her, never met her. Her asking price was a buck, you shorted her 30 bones. And now you complaining because you got lackluster service. And this also don't apply to all girls, but if you "lowball" her and there is no chemistry between the 2 of you, and from what you said appears there was no chemistry. You're typically going to get a lowball experience. But hey, your pockets stayed 30 bucks richer. You can find a SW that will give you a much better blow and go for that. 3. You didn't like the scenery or her looks. It's ok to have a change of heart, tell her have a nice day and walk away. And in these situations hopefully have an old faithful to go see and take care of that itch.
Originally Posted by Maximillian11
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 13:20 #28268Senior Member

Posts: 581Be Careful tho
With Foxy it all depends on the situation she's in. I have seen her about a dozen times and my visits range from phenomenal to her taking the cash and dashing. I will say that the one time she dashed on me she made it up later but it took a lot for her to do that. Just so you know my experience.
Originally Posted by Maximillian11
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 13:04 #28267Senior Member

Posts: 170Fake
Gents, this is fake. If the ad is on listcrawler and has no name and if you look in the pics section and see multiple women different from the original ad, it's fake.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 12:54 #28266Senior Member

Posts: 28Has anyone seen her?
I messaged her and took a couple days to reply but finally did. Courteous if anyone has experienced her. Thanks.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/46365125
-
02-16-23 11:06 #28265Regular Member

Posts: 21Dakota bliss
Just wondering if anyone knows anything about Dakota bliss I don't see any new ads from her and no new post here.
-
02-16-23 09:53 #28264Senior Member

Posts: 118Foxy
This is def a YMMV girl because I don't at all agree with the negative posts. She has always been good to me. She takes care of me exactly how I want it. She also gives a really nice massage, which I just discovered to my surprise. We all interact with people differently, my interactions with her have been great.
-
02-16-23 09:50 #28263Senior Member

Posts: 118Karma
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...asure/46602659
Met her for the first time. If those pics are her, she def doesn't look like that anymore, she's much bigger, saggier. Very dirty apt in the west end. After seeing her settled for a BBBJ for 70 even though she wanted $. Lackluster performance and no CIM. Would not repeat.
-
02-16-23 08:41 #28262Senior Member

Posts: 581Thanks
Please pm me her contact number I lost it. Thanks for your help.
Originally Posted by Gpsquared
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 08:23 #28261Senior Member

Posts: 99Do you have a Link?
Originally Posted by Gpsquared
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 01:32 #28260Senior Member

Posts: 226Anyone seen this one?
-
02-16-23 00:19 #28259Senior Member

Posts: 271Saw her about a week ago. Still the same good time.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





