Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 1107 1607 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28268

    Be Careful tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    This is def a YMMV girl because I don't at all agree with the negative posts. She has always been good to me. She takes care of me exactly how I want it. She also gives a really nice massage, which I just discovered to my surprise. We all interact with people differently, my interactions with her have been great.
    With Foxy it all depends on the situation she's in. I have seen her about a dozen times and my visits range from phenomenal to her taking the cash and dashing. I will say that the one time she dashed on me she made it up later but it took a lot for her to do that. Just so you know my experience.

  2. #28267

    Fake

    Gents, this is fake. If the ad is on listcrawler and has no name and if you look in the pics section and see multiple women different from the original ad, it's fake.

  3. #28266

    Has anyone seen her?

    I messaged her and took a couple days to reply but finally did. Courteous if anyone has experienced her. Thanks.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/46365125

  4. #28265

    Dakota bliss

    Just wondering if anyone knows anything about Dakota bliss I don't see any new ads from her and no new post here.

  5. #28264

    Foxy

    This is def a YMMV girl because I don't at all agree with the negative posts. She has always been good to me. She takes care of me exactly how I want it. She also gives a really nice massage, which I just discovered to my surprise. We all interact with people differently, my interactions with her have been great.

  6. #28263

    Karma

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...asure/46602659

    Met her for the first time. If those pics are her, she def doesn't look like that anymore, she's much bigger, saggier. Very dirty apt in the west end. After seeing her settled for a BBBJ for 70 even though she wanted $. Lackluster performance and no CIM. Would not repeat.

  7. #28262

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Gpsquared  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a week ago. Still the same good time.
    Please pm me her contact number I lost it. Thanks for your help.

  8. #28261
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpsquared  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a week ago. Still the same good time.
    Do you have a Link?

  9. #28260

  10. #28259
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently or know what's happened with her. Haven't seen an ad for her in quite a while. I'm talking about the one that was at the hotel with the Scarlet roof.
    Saw her about a week ago. Still the same good time.

  11. #28258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kimmie Sunday night. Great time as always.

    Super sweet in person and not a clock watcher. She does Greek for an up charge. She is very short (like 5 feet or under) with a nice little ass on her. Started off with a CBJ. Then went into doggie. She climbed on top and let me suck a nipple while she was riding. There was a mirror right in front the bed so the view was glorious. Eventually finished in cowgirl. Always a great time. Paid for a Qv but I was there for at least 30 to 40 minutes.

    Damage: $.

    S. and. : She does nothing bare and probably won't respond if you ask so I wouldn't. Good luck and be safe.

    Ghost.
    Absolutely agree. She's my favorite. Seen her multiple times always pleases. Spinner body great ass great personality not clock watcher. Those who like clean no drama light skinned spinners check her out. Be safe.

  12. #28257

    Tiffany

    Anyone seen her recently or know what's happened with her. Haven't seen an ad for her in quite a while. I'm talking about the one that was at the hotel with the Scarlet roof.

  13. #28256

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    A lot going on here LOL. Anyone been in touch with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...-/238250549516
    Any ad asking to buy content first is the first red flag of a scam. This looks well written (relatively for an ad) so it does seem like someone took the time to put it together but I would never risk buying digital content that can literally be pulled off of google posed as original content. I would proceed with caution if you are going to move forward with that one.

  14. #28255
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCam103  [View Original Post]
    Got a link? She sounds great looking to visit!

    Got a link please? Sounds like a great time!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/236053906185

  15. #28254
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kimmie Sunday night. Great time as always.

    Super sweet in person and not a clock watcher. She does Greek for an up charge. She is very short (like 5 feet or under) with a nice little ass on her. Started off with a CBJ. Then went into doggie. She climbed on top and let me suck a nipple while she was riding. There was a mirror right in front the bed so the view was glorious. Eventually finished in cowgirl. Always a great time. Paid for a Qv but I was there for at least 30 to 40 minutes.

    Damage: $.

    S. and. : She does nothing bare and probably won't respond if you ask so I wouldn't. Good luck and be safe.

    Ghost.
    Got a link? She sounds great looking to visit!

    Got a link please? Sounds like a great time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape