Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 30810
-
02-17-23 12:58 #21585Senior Member

Posts: 247Nina
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/119560302213
Can anyone verify this lady? PM is fine.
-
02-17-23 10:06 #21584Senior Member

Posts: 62Latinas in Garner
Anyone visited with the Latinas from Garner? Ads look similiar to the hollyridge and capital blvd Latinas. They say they don't have handlers but I believe they do. Any info is appreciated. And if anyone can point me in the direction of any good latina providers that would be great.
-
02-17-23 09:26 #21583Regular Member

Posts: 6Fake Asian STG Airport Blvd avoid phone ends in 381X
I know the fake Asians are a crapshoot, but this one in particular is no good guaranteed. Only English other than "hi" "uh-huh" and "OK" was through phone translator app. Closer to 40 than 30, not fat but no hips / waist / ass to speak of which was kind of yuck, didn't want to get undressed. Advertised BBBJ and cim but got a condom after I told her what I wanted. I told the phone that that didn't work for me at all for the price she was asking and what the STG likes advertised. Took donation back and left.
-
02-17-23 09:17 #21582Senior Member

Posts: 129Latina Question
Natural tits? Look like aftermarket but can't be sure.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-17-23 08:58 #21581Regular Member

Posts: 6Avoid Kourtney from STG in Durham / Guess Rd and I85
Kourtney's pictures are old and deceptive. She's heavier and more haggard now, and obviously on some sort of junk. She advertised CIM and I was interested in that and "down the hatch" service. Asked about those services and got a no and a no. Bailed, as that's the only thing I'm in the hobby for. Price is right for a qv bbj, but even at 60, for no extras it's not worth it.
Avoid.
-
02-17-23 08:50 #21580Regular Member

Posts: 6Avoid the STG advertiser Kourtney in Durham / Guess & 85 area
While Kourtney's pictures look OK, when you see her they are obviously several years old. She's heavier and certainly more haggard now, but more importantly she's obviously on some sort of junk. No fresh tracks visible, but a couple meth bug spots on her face. You could actually see dried blood swipes around on the linens. That set off the nope alarm, and after a "to ensure we're both not Uncle LEO grab check" I asked to confirm CIM availability as advertised on STG and if "down the hatch" service was on the menu. At least she was honest and told me no and no. Since those services the only reason I'm in the hobby that turned a reluctant-maybe-since-I'm-here-already-and-it's-only-60 into a hard pass so I apologized and bailed.
Long story short: Avoid avoid avoid.
-
02-17-23 07:41 #21579Senior Member

Posts: 342Nice
Nice review, may have to add that one as a visit.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 20:12 #21578Senior Member

Posts: 72Latinas Becca and Jessie
I had read the reviews on these two ladies and wanted to give them a try. I was going to do the 2 girl duo but decided not to since it was my first time with them. I was asked which one I wanted to see and I chose the Blonde, arrived at the location and received the room number. Young lady opens the door with casual jogging suit on and I started to doubt my decision, but once the donation was taken care and she removed her clothes my mind had changed. I found her to be a Beautiful young lady with a spinner type body and sexy as hell. We started out with a CBJ and then went to Cowgirl, missionary and finished in doggie. Cleaned up and told her I would be back, I think I will do the Duo next time and report back. 120 HH worth every dollar.
-
02-16-23 19:49 #21577Senior Member

Posts: 72Cuban Luna
She's definitely one of my favorites and I have seen her at least 5 times. Last visit a couple weeks ago she asked did I want her and her roommate and had to decline because I didn't bring enough money. She's definitely a beautiful girl and if she was to wear makeup and dress up she stand out even more. I almost went to see her last night but tried a new lady and will post a review about her.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 19:39 #21576Senior Member

Posts: 182Latina
Just saw this lady. Awesome service with BBBJ. Multiple positions. Clean provider with pretty good location near airport.
I feel like I saw her somewhere looking at the pictures. She is actually Danika from BKS. Was a pleasant surprise. She did remember me and it was a good time. 200 hh.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/114933426
G.
-
02-16-23 19:17 #21575Senior Member

Posts: 66Vickie
I had been planning to see Vickie, but this concerns me as well.
Originally Posted by SuperDude1124
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 12:05 #21574Senior Member

Posts: 272Cuban Luna--Correction
It was $160/ half hour--my bad.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 09:39 #21573Senior Member

Posts: 1712Nattie returns!
I saw her before the boob job. Totally agree and same experience. But I paid less at 120 I think. Still did all of the above.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 08:22 #21572Senior Member

Posts: 272Rafaella
What are the price points??
Originally Posted by ComoElAgua
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 08:19 #21571Senior Member

Posts: 272Cuban Luna
I came out of retirement for a couple of days and saw this Latina that I had to immediately repeat with two days later. LOL. $160/ hour and worth every penny The pics are her and her body is perfect for me. Beautiful face, tits and ass. Not a clock watcher and she fucked the shit out me. CBJ but tasty DATY and she loved it. All positions and her 69 was to die for. Highly recommend and she said she's not busy and leaving Friday. Need to keep this one here. She's in an apartment of Western Blvd. The first visit was great and the second one was even better. She's super clean, no drugs, no handler and she's a genuinely nice person trying to support her family. She speaks a little English but bring Google translate if you want to have a conversation with her. OMG that ass.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/114735215
Nattie.











Reply With Quote





