Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 900 1400 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 31837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25852

  2. #25851
    Looking for a good independent provider. Either in Antioch, La Vergne, Smyrna, or Murfreesboro. I usually see Asia of Nashville but hasn't been active the past couple days. Age or size doesn't matter too much as long as the service is good and at least BBBJ.

  3. #25850
    Anyone know any good providers in Antioch, La Vergne and Smyrna that won't hurt my pockets too bad. I'm thinking like 120 or less. Listcrawler preferably.

  4. #25849

    Alisa (Tryst site)

    Heading that way soon and was needing info on this young beautiful spinner. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

  5. #25848

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by SexWithJesus69  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty good. A little slow on the kissing and stuff but she's open to Greek as well.
    Thanks for the heads up. DM sent.

  6. #25847

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelso111  [View Original Post]
    You creampied her? Her ad says no bareback.
    Believe me, if 818 has fucked her it was bareback. He does it with all his girls.

  7. #25846
    Quote Originally Posted by SiBigMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this newer girl in Nashville named Winter? I like her posts. But can't find anything on her. DM's ok. Wondering if she looks like her pics, actually does Greek, etc. Thinking of pulling the trigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/443093249496
    She's pretty good. A little slow on the kissing and stuff but she's open to Greek as well.

  8. #25845

    Is she a she?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    I am fairly certain she has been reviewed on here but just wondering if anyone remembers anything. Good or Bad https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...s/076690934483.
    Per "her" advertisement "she" has a 7-8 inch cock. The pics don't show that. You might want to confirm what kind of equipment she / he has.

  9. #25844

    Winter

    Anyone seen this newer girl in Nashville named Winter? I like her posts. But can't find anything on her. DM's ok. Wondering if she looks like her pics, actually does Greek, etc. Thinking of pulling the trigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/443093249496

  10. #25843

    I'm familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Zallab  [View Original Post]
    I have not been in Nashville in a while but, certain member's reports should be taken with a boulder size grain of salt, skepticism, and caution. At the least, look up what the community has had to say about the posting author.
    I'll just leave it at that.

  11. #25842

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    Either lies or she shows you favoritism because she was one of the laziest providers I have ever met, only doggy, she wouldn't touch, hell she barely spoke. Which is typical Nashville at this point.
    I have not been in Nashville in a while but, certain member's reports should be taken with a boulder size grain of salt, skepticism, and caution. At the least, look up what the community has had to say about the posting author.

  12. #25841
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    I am fairly certain she has been reviewed on here but just wondering if anyone remembers anything. Good or Bad https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...s/076690934483.
    Like you; I remember the photos. I also noticed the photo showing a cute kitty. But the description mentions a penis. LOL.

    I assumed the add was fake.

  13. #25840

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    Conversation, lite touch, BBBJ, kissing, cowgirl, mis sion, doggie, DATY twice.

    Blonde, very beautiful, very personable.

    She met me down in the lobby by the elevator up to her room. I went to the restroom to wash my hands She was setting on the bed when I came out, we had a conversation. She began to to off my clothes so I returned the favor. She laid me back on the bed and removed my pants and began sucking my penis. She then came up and sat on my face with her pretty pussy after that she backed up and started to fuck me cowgirl style. I then rolled her over and pounded her tell I shoot my load in her. She is a lot of fun and very nice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/114646136
    Either lies or she shows you favoritism because she was one of the laziest providers I have ever met, only doggy, she wouldn't touch, hell she barely spoke. Which is typical Nashville at this point.

  14. #25839

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    I then rolled her over and pounded her tell I shoot my load in her. She is a lot of fun and very nice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/114646136
    You creampied her? Her ad says no bareback.

  15. #25838

    Bbbj?

    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    Conversation, lite touch, BBBJ, kissing, cowgirl, mis sion, doggie, DATY twice.

    Blonde, very beautiful, very personable.

    She met me down in the lobby by the elevator up to her room. I went to the restroom to wash my hands She was setting on the bed when I came out, we had a conversation. She began to to off my clothes so I returned the favor. She laid me back on the bed and removed my pants and began sucking my penis. She then came up and sat on my face with her pretty pussy after that she backed up and started to fuck me cowgirl style. I then rolled her over and pounded her tell I shoot my load in her. She is a lot of fun and very nice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/114646136
    Was the oral Bare?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape