Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 5392
-
02-17-23 16:14 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 66Tamara again
Saw one of you mongers beat me to my appointment this morning eyeballing me in the parking lot. She told me she was going to be late. Then when you left she told me to come in. Very early appt. Went in and hit it again and got my Colombian fill. Seems like she took VIP off her ad and off her display menu in the room. Told me she would rather pick and choose. Lucky me. Going to take a break for awhile. She's heading back to Colombia and returning in a week. Enjoy fellas.
-
02-16-23 14:10 #2901Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for the follow up on Tamara. I speak some Spanish so it might be fun. Or do a late night session and sometimes get asked to do a 4 hands with Nikki. LOL. If I recall her ad, I believed it states she's only here until the 19th. I might have to make some adjustments in my schedule if I want to see her. Thanks Jacke!
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 14:06 #2900Banned Member

Posts: 3075Paula
Thanks for the report, Jacke! I had my eyes on her ad and loves her pictures. I'm not liking the office setup so I'll keep her on the bottom of my bucket list.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 12:37 #2899Senior Member

Posts: 380Paula
This is a new Brazilian girl that is operating out of a building in Mission Valley I hadn't been to before. The pics are absolutely real. She is super sweet. Seems like she is pretty new and trying to figure out her style and tempo. I was a little concerned since the ad is a direct copy from a provider I see often and the office was different. But it turns out they are friends. Paula is a great girl, fantastic body and attitude. The office setup was a little weird, there is a lobby-type area with a couple of salon chairs. There was another girl sitting in one of the chairs when I arrived and when I left (she was on her phone the whole time), and when in the office, there was another girl in the office next door, window between the two offices only blocked by blinds that are operable from the other office. So I was a little nervous that it could've been raised and everything exposed. But Paula helped relax me and there was never ever any concern from the other office. And honestly I'm not sure if the other office was being used for massage or some other treatment. Either way, Paula was sensual (light kisses on my back, neck and shoulders while face down) and the ending was enjoyable and not rushed.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/4bad8...d-274c3ae0f405
-
02-15-23 18:31 #2898Senior Member

Posts: 380I will reiterate that English is limited with her. I don't speak much Spanish, so luckily I have been in enough sessions to know what she was saying and implying even if I don't speak the language. But Spanish speakers will have a much easier time.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 16:00 #2897Banned Member

Posts: 3075Hey brother!
Originally Posted by AsianEmp
[View Original Post]
With FS girls I definitely want to be the first appointment. With Nikki, Yoniara at this location their FBSM plus session is already amazing that I don't always need the VIP so I'm okay with being the last appointment. I'm sure Tamara's non VIP session is the same with Jacke getting 2 pops. LOL. Advantages with being the last appointment is there is never a rush, an hour session usually goes 90 minutes with some nice cocktails, lap dances, etc. The Miramar spot / setting is definitely a nice playground set up for grownups. LOL. Lap dances, drinks, birthday parties, a swing (hehehe). Man I need to go back soon. Definitely next month after I finish with my Valentines' dates. LOL.
-
02-15-23 15:37 #2896Senior Member

Posts: 66I suck on those things like it's my last breath. Hopefully I have an earlier appointment than you that day.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 10:21 #2895Banned Member

Posts: 3075Hey Jacke,
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
I appreciate the 2nd confirmation and recommendation for Tamara. I definitely appreciate AsianEmp's feedback / intel and added Tamara to my bucket list. You and have many similar love for the Latina / Brazilian / Colombian ladies so it's great getting your recommendations as well. I too can't wait to pop all over her beautiful tits.
-
02-14-23 19:32 #2894Senior Member

Posts: 380+1 for Tamara. Did a non-VIP session. Nice teasing before the flip. After the flip, so sexy that the first pop came so fast. She did a quick clean up and immediately jumped back in and got me rock hard. I've always felt like the ability for a good rebound for 2nd pop is very much dependent on the chemistry and the sensuality the provider brings. She got me so heated and 2nd pop was all over her beautiful tits.
Originally Posted by AsianEmp
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 16:25 #2893Senior Member

Posts: 529Fake pics are fake pics
I would never read anything into it. That's what the scammers plan on you doing. Equal chance, or higher, that as she's fat and ugly.
Originally Posted by JaseCoop
[View Original Post]
Let some chump TOFTT. This one also has reviews disabled.
-
02-14-23 14:36 #2892Senior Member

Posts: 380Krissy-.
Originally Posted by Tony619
[View Original Post]
Pics are real. She operates out of Hillcrest from a location that many mongers might be familiar with. She has a gorgeous face and hot body. White girl. I took a shot. While all costs seem to be ever increasing, her scale seems overly inflated to warrant repeats. But she is real, sexy and I feel would open up in further sessions.
-
02-14-23 13:19 #2891Senior Member

Posts: 80Tay is using PornStar Richelle Ryan's images so that's probably a representation of her.
Originally Posted by Tony619
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 09:17 #2890Banned Member

Posts: 3075Maybe next month if she's still around. I have to make sure I see my top 5 beauties this week for Valentines so all my monthly hobbying funds will already go way over.
Originally Posted by AsianEmp
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 08:45 #2889Senior Member

Posts: 66I honestly wouldn't sleep on this one Chang. This is not one to miss out on.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 23:17 #2888Banned Member

Posts: 3075Great report, thank you! I like your comparison to Vianey. Yeah, unless Vianey is really comfortable with or into the person she definitely lack enthusiasm. It was like that my first couple visits with her. I keep going back because of that booty of her and now the sessions are 7-8 out 10 scale every time. The first 2 times were 4-5 scale at best.
Originally Posted by AsianEmp
[View Original Post]
Yep, chemistry and being attracted to one and another can really make a session amazing. I will definitely put Tamara on my bucket list. Thanks for the follow up report.










Reply With Quote





