Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 18389
-
02-15-23 13:52 #11219Senior Member

Posts: 104Any Intel on these?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-9e56dc6a1e07
She favorited me and shared her photos but that's about it, no response to messages. I searched the Maryland forum but could not find her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-d4a71c166ea1
Seems expensive.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-df5efa21c737
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-d88fcd929d8a
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-3eb8fe4c5e18
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-fbcad8cf416f
Thanks.
-
02-15-23 13:50 #11218Senior Member

Posts: 104Some Intel for you guys
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-6e479b95281b
Wants 1 k ppm and asks for an allowance of 2 k+. Says that he has lots of experience.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-e1afa2dc6790
Initially responded to my messages then just crickets. Seemed interested but when I asked to discuss details off the website, she just ignored me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-12c031eba48e
Still communicating with her but she takes days before responding to texts. She keeps asking to remind her who I am with a pic every time I message her, I just send her the same one. She did not give PPM. DTF and is bi, but also seems flaky. No PPM amount given.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-07da93405558
Good at communicating at first, but then stopped when asked to meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-210515d0f4b1
A bit aggressive. She wants someone to just be dominating. But she tries to get your to commit and talk pricing, etc on the site, did not want to chat off site. Maybe you guys will have better luck. I did not like her overall attitude.
-
02-15-23 13:23 #11217Senior Member

Posts: 104She asked me for 1 K PPM and did not want to negotiate. Too expensive for me.
Originally Posted by CruisingXX
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 10:24 #11216Regular Member

Posts: 3Babykitty34
Any intel on Babykitty34? She mentioned, she started again and has been in seeking during the past.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-12c74b512024
-
02-14-23 23:28 #11215Senior Member

Posts: 1054Hunter.
Any info. Seems like she has been around. Is she a pro?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
02-14-23 22:36 #11214Senior Member

Posts: 385WittyTemptress isn't the brightest bulb in the basket
Anyone who has ever traveled to the UK can probably instantly recognize the issue in her profile photo. She swears she's in Georgetown and is from Austin TX. I asked for additional pictures and she sent one in a Waitrose apron. She asked for $400 PPM, which was probably reasonable. I blocked when she swore those were her real pictures.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-164225c1da49
-
02-14-23 13:17 #11213Senior Member

Posts: 61EnchantingCouple
Not what I usually go for but figured I'd ask. Chatted, were planning to meet but didn't follow through. Wanted $$$ ppm later mentioned $$ if it was ongoing. She's older but looks good for her age.
Any reports?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-9418af42c507
-
02-14-23 10:50 #11212Regular Member

Posts: 24Fun gambler
Rudy, I met her. I ended up passing. Seemed DTF for 4 $$, but there are better out there. She seemed kinda bitchy in the short time that I met her. DM me if you need more. I'd be interested in hearing how it went for anyone that sampled. Hoss.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 23:00 #11211Senior Member

Posts: 100Refrain
There has some not so good advice before (check history) Also I had her hit me up but would not suggest!
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 22:59 #11210Senior Member

Posts: 1054Shamu is really. She's too old and fugly to be catfish.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
Hit and report back.
https://www.meetup.com/members/291040235/
-
02-13-23 21:29 #11209Senior Member

Posts: 328SugarNaughty
Found this one with a Linkedin picture from Peru. Plus I think I've seen her picture in different locations. Any intel? She wrote me out of the blue and wants to meet soon.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-455bee95db79
-
02-13-23 08:53 #11208Senior Member

Posts: 328Lyft vs Uber
This is good information to know. Thank you.
Originally Posted by SonChi
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 01:32 #11207Senior Member

Posts: 304Skip Uber, use Lyft
With Lyft, you can use whatever name you type in, it does NOT have to be your real name like Uber. Switch it up.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 23:06 #11206Senior Member

Posts: 27Angel1911
Everyone's favorite Polish tennis player. Was texting w her recently and she said she had moved down to Miami. I feel like everyone I've DM'd with on here has nailed her. Bump if that list includes you! LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-075f916c7c8b
-
02-12-23 16:58 #11205Senior Member

Posts: 328Stay anonymous
That's exactly why I don't send an Uber. Not revealing my identity to a SB until there is a significant level of trust. And that is has to be earned! Secondarily, if a SB can't Uber herself to my location, then it doesn't work for me. I am invested in staying under the radar a go through great lengths to do so. Don't need the distraction of providing transportation, coordinating timing and location. Nope. A hard pass.
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





