Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 18396
-
02-16-23 20:49 #11226Senior Member

Posts: 618Traded a few messages with her. She's reaching to think she's worth her ask.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 19:29 #11225Senior Member

Posts: 1026[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.
Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.
-
02-16-23 15:39 #11224Senior Member

Posts: 385Honey
Spoke with her a while back. Still probably a month plus from moving to the area. She's currently in LA. Has a kid and will be going to med school. Seems like she's looking for a lifestyle funder, because she's going to have nannies to watch the kid while in school. Unless she's independently wealthy, she's probably looking for a whale. Given her IG following there are probably simps and sheiks already vying to throw money at her.
Originally Posted by AnonDemon69
[View Original Post]
https://instagram.com/_.h._.o._.n._....d=MDM4ZDc5MmU=
-
02-16-23 10:57 #11223Senior Member

Posts: 586Froyo2000
Here's a Secret Benefits entry. I don't have SA access anymore, so I don't know if she's on there too or not. If she is, feel free to drop a link just so it's there. I haven't talked to her, so looking for intel, but she says she's Persian, and her photos don't come back with any reverse search hits that I saw. Anyone know her?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...424134e3c198c9
-
02-16-23 07:59 #11222Senior Member

Posts: 73Lucianna
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-9e56dc6a1e07
I saw once and can confirm she's real. Cute girl with slim body. Very sexy and great time. BBFSCIP a couple of times. Would have liked to see her more but she's flighty and tough to nail down. No negotiation upfront. Just gave her 4 as she left.
-
02-15-23 13:52 #11221Senior Member

Posts: 104Any Intel on these?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-9e56dc6a1e07
She favorited me and shared her photos but that's about it, no response to messages. I searched the Maryland forum but could not find her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-d4a71c166ea1
Seems expensive.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-df5efa21c737
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-d88fcd929d8a
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-3eb8fe4c5e18
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-fbcad8cf416f
Thanks.
-
02-15-23 13:50 #11220Senior Member

Posts: 104Some Intel for you guys
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-6e479b95281b
Wants 1 k ppm and asks for an allowance of 2 k+. Says that he has lots of experience.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-e1afa2dc6790
Initially responded to my messages then just crickets. Seemed interested but when I asked to discuss details off the website, she just ignored me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-12c031eba48e
Still communicating with her but she takes days before responding to texts. She keeps asking to remind her who I am with a pic every time I message her, I just send her the same one. She did not give PPM. DTF and is bi, but also seems flaky. No PPM amount given.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-07da93405558
Good at communicating at first, but then stopped when asked to meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-210515d0f4b1
A bit aggressive. She wants someone to just be dominating. But she tries to get your to commit and talk pricing, etc on the site, did not want to chat off site. Maybe you guys will have better luck. I did not like her overall attitude.
-
02-15-23 13:23 #11219Senior Member

Posts: 104She asked me for 1 K PPM and did not want to negotiate. Too expensive for me.
Originally Posted by CruisingXX
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 10:24 #11218Regular Member

Posts: 3Babykitty34
Any intel on Babykitty34? She mentioned, she started again and has been in seeking during the past.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-12c74b512024
-
02-14-23 23:28 #11217Senior Member

Posts: 1055Hunter.
Any info. Seems like she has been around. Is she a pro?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
02-14-23 22:36 #11216Senior Member

Posts: 385WittyTemptress isn't the brightest bulb in the basket
Anyone who has ever traveled to the UK can probably instantly recognize the issue in her profile photo. She swears she's in Georgetown and is from Austin TX. I asked for additional pictures and she sent one in a Waitrose apron. She asked for $400 PPM, which was probably reasonable. I blocked when she swore those were her real pictures.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-164225c1da49
-
02-14-23 13:17 #11215Senior Member

Posts: 61EnchantingCouple
Not what I usually go for but figured I'd ask. Chatted, were planning to meet but didn't follow through. Wanted $$$ ppm later mentioned $$ if it was ongoing. She's older but looks good for her age.
Any reports?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-9418af42c507
-
02-14-23 10:50 #11214Regular Member

Posts: 24Fun gambler
Rudy, I met her. I ended up passing. Seemed DTF for 4 $$, but there are better out there. She seemed kinda bitchy in the short time that I met her. DM me if you need more. I'd be interested in hearing how it went for anyone that sampled. Hoss.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 23:00 #11213Senior Member

Posts: 100Refrain
There has some not so good advice before (check history) Also I had her hit me up but would not suggest!
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 22:59 #11212Senior Member

Posts: 1055Shamu is really. She's too old and fugly to be catfish.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
Hit and report back.
https://www.meetup.com/members/291040235/











Reply With Quote





