Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    Hana

    Quote Originally Posted by NewPerson  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I just got verified sometime last week. She responded to me up till Tuesday when I was trying to book Hana 2. Nothing so I now have an appointment with Sally today.
    Hana isn't even on the website today. That's a shame I was hoping to see her again. Those tits are perfection.

  2. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Are you new? She is responding fine to me today.
    Yeah I just got verified sometime last week. She responded to me up till Tuesday when I was trying to book Hana 2. Nothing so I now have an appointment with Sally today.

  3. #223

    No judgements but.

    How often do those that BBFS / DATY with these ladies run into, ahem, medical issues? Are there things you do afterwards that lower the chance of issues, like alcohol spray, taking shots of whisky and/or peeing right after or? Just spitballing here.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Lots of times girls will offer this without house knowing as they keep these tips anyway. I know K places in NYC where some of the girls do it but it is in no way advertised.

  4. #222

    A little delayed. LK-Brianna about a month or so ago

    This was my second visit to LK. My first was hot but this one was even better. Brianna from LKATL, I had visited her in her last few days she was in town. She was sweet and passionate, made it easy to thoroughly enjoy our time together. Started immediately with DFK and groping, led to a struggle to get both of our clothes off, and then a walk to the shower. A thorough cleaning and some BJ in the shower, towel off and back to the room. More DFK, feeling and groping each other, more BJ, then I sat on the bed and she straddled my one leg and started to moan and kiss passionately, rubbed and fingered her pussy some and we fell backwards on the bed, scooted up to the pillows and more BJ, then she straddled me for some very hot and intimate P2 P and DFK, lots of moaning and caressing. More BJ and then suited up and TIGHT CG until I could barely take it, then I went to mish and pounded for as long and as hard as I could with that hot body moaning and thrusting with me.

    Honestly, I felt like I was in my own private porno.

    After, we talked a bit, language was a bit of a barrier but we both got around it. Cuddled and showered off and I left with a huge smile and vow to see her next time I can.

    Brianna was a total sweetheart and aimed to please throughout the time spent.

    I am hoping to get back through Atlanta this weekend and hope to line up some time with Hana2, based on reviews.

  5. #221

    LK Chloe

    Ok, so I read the TER reviews and seems like a while ago no dfk but lately-ish dfk. So that was the question.

    The pics might be her but heavy Photoshop. She has a pretty face, long hair with some blond in it, and she is curvy / thick but in a good way. Nice big ass and I think C cups that are real. Got the money and showered. Nice BBBJ in shower. A little past the head in.

    At first kissing just lips but then I got that tongue. Sucked those tits. A BJ on the bed and got 69. She is shaved. 69 went on for a couple minutes before putting the condom on.

    I have the Okamoto 001 L condoms. She put it on. Got on CG. Tight and the warmest pussy I ever felt. You can literally feel their pussy warmth through this condom. It is one micron thick. Sometimes I don't know if I am wearing a condom or not. You must keep it lubed to not break it. But if you keep it lubed you are good. Did some standing mish and I was dicking her hard and she was having some issues LOL, the good kind. She actually did almost like a cat claw thing playing around. On her own she grabbed my throat and I was like yeah go ahead and squeeze.

    Doggy I was grabbing onto that big ass. The condom broke. She was chill. I grabbed a Kimono Micothin XL. They are thicker at 7 microns and easier to put on. The Okamotot are so thin it rolls over itself. Did doggy and then mish to the finish which was no problem. But damn the kimono has a lot less feeling and no warmth.

    We talked about korean agencies on the east coast. She was really cool. Do recommend her especially if you are into curvy (not fat ffs) asians.

    Ok, so my advice is go to ebay and buy the okamotos I got and yes they are $4 each. Don't matter how many you buy. The difference in feeling between this and any other condom is just not close. I am not lying when I say I sometimes have to check to make sure it didn't break because I can feel that pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewPerson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if lkatl is responding? I tried to get an appointment with Hana but haven't heard anything back in a day.
    My first time back in GA in 5 months. They answered me. I tried to book Hanna but she is not working today. Now she is off website so guessed I missed out.

  6. #220

    Are you new to LK?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewPerson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if lkatl is responding? I tried to get an appointment with Hana but haven't heard anything back in a day.
    Are you new? She is responding fine to me today.

  7. #219

    Lk. Chloe or Ivy?

    Any recommendations?

  8. #218
    Anyone know if lkatl is responding? I tried to get an appointment with Hana but haven't heard anything back in a day.

  9. #217

    Same struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by Sikindil  [View Original Post]
    I've been going back and forth between Sally and Hana2. Hana's face in photos is more my type, so I TOFTT since there are lots of KBP reports recently.

    Kissing - 10/10 - I gave this its own points because she was really good.

    Performance 9/10 - towards the end of second round, she got really tired. Tried to finish BBBJ cim but I couldn't because once I get the feeling the girl is done, I can't concentrate.

    Looks - 9/10 - YMMV but she looks like this j-idol I wish I banged, so.

    Overall, I would recommend. If I can arrange the funds, I'll visit her again. Her last day is 2/24.

    Enjoy.
    I am struggling with the same decision and your post pushes me over to Hana2. Thanks.

  10. #216

    YPP alternative

    Hi, does anyone have an agency that you would recommend other than YPP?

    It seems to me like they're the only non-Asian agency still up.

  11. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikindil  [View Original Post]
    I wish they had BBFS CIP here in Atlanta like they do in LV.
    Lots of times girls will offer this without house knowing as they keep these tips anyway. I know K places in NYC where some of the girls do it but it is in no way advertised.

  12. #214

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Machintosh  [View Original Post]
    She's great! If you opt for an hour, she'll give you a massage while you recover for #2.
    Where is their location?

  13. #213

    LKATL Hana 2

    I've been going back and forth between Sally and Hana2. Hana's face in photos is more my type, so I TOFTT since there are lots of KBP reports recently.

    Her photo on the table is the closest to what she looks like. Other photos are with heavy make up. She has shoulder length hair that looked like 90's Japanese singers. Under low light conditions, she looks like menu from denpagumi. I'd say she is 25-32 age range.

    I dreamt I got escorted to room dry. She had a pink one-piece on. In the room, DFK began. She is full GFE and borderline PSE. Sensual BBBJ with good tongue work.

    Her acting was really good, or she was really into it. She didn't use lube but she was quite wet. Stroked a while in mish, and she got into mood more and more. I wish they had BBFS CIP here in Atlanta like they do in LV.

    For second round, we began with K9. Her posture, hair and curves look amazing from behind. By far the best ass I enjoyed in LKATL. She was between slim and thick, so not so thick and not so slim.

    No tattoos for those who care. Nicely done nail work.

    Kissing - 10/10 - I gave this its own points because she was really good.

    Performance 9/10 - towards the end of second round, she got really tired. Tried to finish BBBJ cim but I couldn't because once I get the feeling the girl is done, I can't concentrate.

    Looks - 9/10 - YMMV but she looks like this j-idol I wish I banged, so.

    Overall, I would recommend. If I can arrange the funds, I'll visit her again. Her last day is 2/24.

    Enjoy.

  14. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    I've used this agency several times over the years and they have always been reliable for me. I had been curious about Juliana and finally got a chance to see her. I always opt for 30 min if that's an option so that's what I did this time as well. Setup was easy since I had used them before. Agreed on a time and was given the address to the hotel and then texted once there to get the room. To my surprise there was no waiting and she was ready as soon as I got there which is always a plus. Juliana greeted me wearing bra and panties and looked really nice. Her profile says she is 40, but she has a great body and attractive face and could pass for younger. At least in my opinion. She was warm and easy to be around, but not all that talkative. She immediately hugged me and started LFK once I was in the room which is a great start. I set the donation down and got undressed and she followed me onto the bed. There was a little more kissing and rubbing and then she gave me a very nice BBBJ. She went at it for a few minutes and then I told her I wanted to taste her and I spent some time DATY which she seemed to enjoy. She tasted good and there was zero smell. She had already gotten out the condom so once I was done I suited up and we started off in mish. She gave good eye contact and felt really good. After a few minutes in mish I asked for her to get on top. She was responsive to me when I would want her to slow down and we stayed in that position until I busted in the bag. When we were finished, she removed the bag and got me a wash cloth to wipe up. She was actually more talkative afterward than at the beginning. I didn't really stick around since I only did 30 min so she gave me a hug and I was on my way. All in all it was a good session, but I wouldn't say it was overly remarkable. She is a very attractive MILF with a great body and I would repeat.

    https://www.southernprivateplaymates...llyvaccinated/
    She's great! If you opt for an hour, she'll give you a massage while you recover for #2.

  15. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by TastefulLocal  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not the same girl in the pictures, looks nothing alike but tbh I prefer her irl face as it looks more natural and is decently attractive. Her body is nice and slim, boobs are nice to look at, but not super nice to touch. Feel something hard inside of them. Also she wasn't that receptive to kisses and wasn't much of a GFE, more of a FWB casual fuck kind of experience which I don't mind. Went in with low expectations and had a better time than I expected.

    For those of you who want BBBJ, dfk, and other GFE stuff do not look for her. HOWEVER, I never knew a CBJ could feel that good. She really need how to do work and if I let her keep going I probably would've popped in the bag just from her CBJ. She was also amazing in bed, the way she moved and squirmed around while in missionary made it feel so good, as opposed to most other girls who just lay there and let you do the work. I probably could've just let her do all the work and stayed still while in missionary and it would've still felt amazing. Even in other positions she knew what to do to make you feel great. Even after I popped, she lay down on my arms and talked with me. Her English is very good and she's pretty good at talking. We talked for a while and even went 10 minutes over time talking. She really gives you the impression of a casual FWB and I enjoyed it.

    So yeah, for those looking for GFE, stay way, for those interested in what I described, go ahead. You probably could get BBBJ and dfk if you push for it, but I didn't feel like forcing her as I was already having a great time. Some might think this is not worth it given the same price point between lkatl and kbp, but I personally don't mind. Different kinds of experiences depending on your mood. Just because I can get BBBJ and dfk doesn't automatically make my experience better..
    Hmmmm. I wonder if the booker knows she is not doing BBBJ. I know that at a regular AMP if they did not do BBBJ I would tell them. But over the phone with that booker I don't know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape