Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 529 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 579 629 1029 1529 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16596

    It's not at all hard to tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a couple of other photos with her hair darker but all the other details seemed to line up. Either they're her or she's smart about who she stole everything from. Gave her address really quick, too. TOFTT and find out.
    Hand jobs only are advertised. Screams tranny. Obviously ain't the "chick" in the pics. Wake up fellas this ain't Greek or braille.

  2. #16595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Hard to say

    Quote Originally Posted by RockBand  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews? Wondering how far off the picture will be.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/114960085
    She sent me a couple of other photos with her hair darker but all the other details seemed to line up. Either they're her or she's smart about who she stole everything from. Gave her address really quick, too. TOFTT and find out.

  3. #16594

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Ugh this girl. I hit her up through Facebook because I haven't seen her post in months. Asked if she still works and gave me attitude and blocked me. If she's so loyal to her man why she still selling pussy? Would not recommend.
    Ugh. Millie. Saw her twice. Got video second time. That missing tooth is weird. And she getting fat now too. It hella dumb for her to have a boyfriend in this game. I haven't been back to see her since. The pussy was nothing more than a hole to stick your dick in.

  4. #16593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Ugh this girl. I hit her up through Facebook because I haven't seen her post in months. Asked if she still works and gave me attitude and blocked me. If she's so loyal to her man why she still selling pussy? Would not recommend.
    EXACTLY!! Every other week she's breaking up with him, then her next post is about how much she loves him, they're inseparable, he's her king, blah, blah, blah. She takes a break from posting, then a month later, they broke up, she's single, independent woman, don't need no man, etc. Give me a break!

    Even though I've never sampled her, too many reports about her subpar performance combined with her bi-polar posts on Facebook brings me to one simple conclusion. Avoid!!

    Chico.

  5. #16592
    Any reviews? Wondering how far off the picture will be.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/114960085

  6. #16591
    Any reviews for her? Wondering how far off the picture will be.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/114960085

  7. #16590

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Millie. Has an attitude. Doesn't like to suck dick. Awkward visit. Very little conversation. Wants everything covered. Couldn't get hard and I couldn't wait to leave.
    Ugh this girl. I hit her up through Facebook because I haven't seen her post in months. Asked if she still works and gave me attitude and blocked me. If she's so loyal to her man why she still selling pussy? Would not recommend.

  8. #16589

    Houses

    Guys,

    I'm a little confused on the "houses" I see Windsor mill all the time, all over the web sites. Are these ads for a house you go to with multiple dreams in it? Anyone that can help, please reply or DM. Thanks.

  9. #16588

    Utr

    Hi Fellow mongers.

    I am visiting the city next week. Please let me know if there are good UTR who is GFE type. I can reciprocate if you visit Raleigh.

  10. #16587

    Fake ads using legitimate providers photographs

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    That's not snowflake posting. Someone is using legit girls'pictures with local phone numbers also to scam. I've noticed this with a handful of legit providers.
    Thanks fellas for pointing out your seeing the same thing. Scammers are everywhere. They're easy to spot or easy to identify with a little communication.

    Fake ads on listcrawler for Roxie (over 40) Dream (MILF) and Snowflake. All wanted a deposit. Girls are changing their phone numbers all the time now just have to be a little more diligent in your screening process

    Stay safe.

  11. #16586

    Caramel

    Met with Caramel at a trailer park. She is not so skinny like in the pic's. She said she just had a baby few weeks ago So we go in to the trailer and it was a $benj. She started with a CBJ which was OK. After a min she said are you ready. I'm my mind I am think yea because I didn't really feel comfortable being there. Than off to doggy we go and an odor hit me and all this fake moaning and shit and talking dirty was a complete turn off. 3 minutes later she says are you close to cumming. In my mind I am thinking no bit $h I'm no min man. So I pull out and I see blood. I am like oh shit and go to the bathroom. Oh shit again no water comes out the sink and blood all on me. I will never repeat with her again.

  12. #16585
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris106  [View Original Post]
    Why risk doing anything uncovered?
    Spot on dude. To many guys on here going for bare. It's nothing to brag about.

  13. #16584

    Snowflake

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Snowflake is doing the same asking for a deposit. It's possible somebody's using old photos. Whoever I was texting with, didn't know any of the places or even social media stuff I knew about. Mobile number is changing all the time. I thought someone said on this board she was walking the street.

    Never give a deposit.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/114464481#.
    That's not snowflake posting. Someone is using legit girls'pictures with local phone numbers also to scam. I've noticed this with a handful of legit providers.

  14. #16583

    Snowflake

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Snowflake is doing the same asking for a deposit. It's possible somebody's using old photos. Whoever I was texting with, didn't know any of the places or even social media stuff I knew about. Mobile number is changing all the time. I thought someone said on this board she was walking the street.

    Never give a deposit.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/114464481#.
    I also take ads with a large pinch of salt when they offer bareback and 'raw sex', especially as explicitly as this. Most escorts or providers will not explicitly offer this, they might agree with an uncharged or if (you think) they really like you.

  15. #16582

    Sarah or Farah

    Met this girl early Feb. Out park heights.

    Idk the money lingo ya use but it was a benji for the visit. Looks was 7/10, body 7/10, performance 7/10 I think she rolls with a back door aly because she was there. I said hello they tried to sell me a double but too much for what they asked.

    https://callescort.org/223-533-1006

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape