Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 933 1433 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 26382
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19902

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious has anybody seen or gotten a response? This beautiful Latina lady I've been texting her for a minute and can't get nowhere (not surprised but damn) so I'm wondering about her being so beautiful is it a waste of time has anyone experience this beauty? If so, please let me know. So is she worth it or should I just go back to my ugly ladies that will jump at a phone call LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/508521217124
    I saw her several times a few years back. Were good experiences, not rushed, covered. I more recently ran into her at a bar on the Southside. Still cute (in my opinion) but has aged. Have been thinking about seeing her again but haven't pulled the trigger. Just been small talking and catching up. Used to claim she was Asian but has apparently come to terms with the fact she's Hispanic. Happy hunting.

  2. #19901
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where this is coming from. When's the last time you reached out to her? She's not carrying a habit, doesn't have management, has an incall (granted with somewhat limited availability) in a very safe area in West Allis, low volume and her rate is at or many times lower than we pay to go to see scabbed up addicts at shitty notels with management lurking outside. Reach out again.

    HS.
    I'd like info on this?

  3. #19900

    Young Latina

    Hello,

    Has anyone seen a younger, skinny Latina that had been in a car accident and has scars all over her leg from the car being on fire? You would know immediately who I'm talking about. I would have to guess she's around 23/24 years old. I lost year number and would like to see her again.

  4. #19899
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel6  [View Original Post]
    She's priced her way out of my market.
    Not sure where this is coming from. When's the last time you reached out to her? She's not carrying a habit, doesn't have management, has an incall (granted with somewhat limited availability) in a very safe area in West Allis, low volume and her rate is at or many times lower than we pay to go to see scabbed up addicts at shitty notels with management lurking outside. Reach out again.

    HS.

  5. #19898

    Fixed it

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    Which one are you talking about? There's about three or four different females that use colorful names post a link or picture.
    Sorry I was replying to CnCop14 I accidentally deleted the quote. Whoops.

    Just in case.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/025670658608

  6. #19897

    Hummm

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Yeah it's her her front tooth is missing and her pussy stank. Tried to up sell every step of the way. Time has not been kind to her. Such a shame compared to what she used to be 2 years ago.
    Which one are you talking about? There's about three or four different females that use colorful names post a link or picture.

  7. #19896

    Blue

    I saw her recently. Yeah it's her her front tooth is missing and her pussy stank. Tried to up sell every step of the way. Time has not been kind to her. Such a shame compared to what she used to be 2 years ago.

  8. #19895

    UTR Bad News:(

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know where else to post this. I know a girl up in Sheboygan who's looking to get into the business, in a limited way, so she's looking for clients. She's a thick girl, so if you like 'them skinny, skinny, this is not the one. She's 26 white, 5 ft She doesn't have her own place, so she'd be open for car dates. She has a GREAT BBBJ, and looking to meet up with NICE guys. Contact me for her info.

    L.
    Unfortunately, everyone, great response and I was hoping to help my friend out, but she decided to go back to her ex bf (and block me on FB.) My gf (also friends with her on FB) confirmed that she went back to her man. If (when. Always when with her) she becomes single again, she'll unblock me, and I'll let you all know if she becomes avail again. Sorry for the bad news.

    L.

  9. #19894

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious has anybody seen or gotten a response? This beautiful Latina lady I've been texting her for a minute and can't get nowhere (not surprised but damn) so I'm wondering about her being so beautiful is it a waste of time has anyone experience this beauty? If so, please let me know. So is she worth it or should I just go back to my ugly ladies that will jump at a phone call LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/508521217124
    She's real. I saw her maybe about 7 years ago. She did an outcall to the apt that I was living in at the time. She had a driver. Walked in and immediately started getting undressed. She didn't actively rush, but it was a little bit of a rushed session. I would have seen her again, but just never got around to it. She seems to pop back up every once in awhile and posts for awhile.

    L.

  10. #19893

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Damn 250? Wow. That's almost a dozen BBBJCIM's on the stroll with women that look just like that. Maybe a little dirtier and minus a couple more teeth but nonetheless a close resemblance. LOL.
    Plus she is more like 38 or older and she told me she has 3 kids. She also escorts in Florida I believe, so perhaps she's confused with pricing here. She also mentored that dead fish, way overpriced, recently thriving I read on here latio Lexi in the Bayside area.

    BTW, I outcall fucked them both bare about 2 years ago for 200. Maybe it my fault. LOL. Sorry not sorry.

  11. #19892
    Quote Originally Posted by MelterMan  [View Original Post]
    Roughly a year ago I met Summer for one fiddy for half hr. The session was lackluster. Not so bad as to feel compelled to warn fellow hobbyists, but also nothing to praise. I had resigned myself to just not repeat.

    The other night I couldn't get any responses so reached back out to her. This time she quoted me two fiddy. I inquired about what new skills she had learned to warrant the substantial increase. Her response was "Rave reviews and High Demand! I spit my soda out laughing when I read this. She then sent via text the same image she posts on STG of Ero Monkey reviews. But here is the thing. For the uninitiated, Ero Monkey doesn't allow access to the reviews unless you pay. So for most, you cannot verify. However my mentor does pay and so checking up on these posts all but one person was a first-time poster. Some of these girls are smart and deceptive and happily write their own reviews. Given this, I now feel compelled to warn you fellow hobbyists. I could hardly justify one fiddy. Two fiddy is out right laughable for her to effectively just lay there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...b/757879463041
    Damn 250? Wow. That's almost a dozen BBBJCIM's on the stroll with women that look just like that. Maybe a little dirtier and minus a couple more teeth but nonetheless a close resemblance. LOL.

  12. #19891
    Quote Originally Posted by SosaRay244  [View Original Post]
    This isn't right. I have been seeming for a while now. She is the sweetest and takes her time I have a wonderful time every time I go to see her. Stop trying to discredit her because she didn't do want you wanted.
    Dear Samantha,
    The only negative thing he's saying is that you won't bb anything. And it sounds like, in your first post here, that you are verifying that you wouldn't. Like the Joker said: "Why so serious?" Now if you're willing to bb / BBBJ just let us know.
    Note: You have an hour after you post to correct/edit your wording and spelling. Thank you, Samantha, for your first review of yourself.

  13. #19890
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenger2332  [View Original Post]
    Wow, sorry to hear that man. I almost booked with her, cause I am into her look, couldn't find anything here so decided not to fk around, esp for her price.
    Thank you. It sucks dropping 2.5 for nothing; but if I can just convince one person out there to not see her, I'll be happy I was able to get a little revenge on their pocket book. That's the first time something like that happened to me and my adrenaline was going, but somehow I didn't feel scared. I could feel a lion inside me I never knew I had come up and knew if he was going to harm me or kill me that I wasn't going down without a vicious fight. Which is weird because I'm usually very passive.

  14. #19889

    Deceptive Slores. Summer

    Roughly a year ago I met Summer for one fiddy for half hr. The session was lackluster. Not so bad as to feel compelled to warn fellow hobbyists, but also nothing to praise. I had resigned myself to just not repeat.

    The other night I couldn't get any responses so reached back out to her. This time she quoted me two fiddy. I inquired about what new skills she had learned to warrant the substantial increase. Her response was "Rave reviews and High Demand! I spit my soda out laughing when I read this. She then sent via text the same image she posts on STG of Ero Monkey reviews. But here is the thing. For the uninitiated, Ero Monkey doesn't allow access to the reviews unless you pay. So for most, you cannot verify. However my mentor does pay and so checking up on these posts all but one person was a first-time poster. Some of these girls are smart and deceptive and happily write their own reviews. Given this, I now feel compelled to warn you fellow hobbyists. I could hardly justify one fiddy. Two fiddy is out right laughable for her to effectively just lay there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...b/757879463041
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzuxodg2nmmxyjfingqzngvmzjkwn2e0yjrkmmfhytvhyjk5mjk.jpg[1].jpg‎  

  15. #19888

    Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    How accurate are her pics? Been wanting to meet just haven't been downtown area much.
    Pretty accurate definitely not photoshop. She is a big girl, very big butt. The pictures may not show just how big!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape