Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 25056
-
02-15-23 10:54 #18906Senior Member

Posts: 90Gabby
Thanks for the heads up. My trip was this morning with no fun to be had. At least I didn't get scammed.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 10:07 #18905Senior Member

Posts: 297Hadn't seen Mandy since pre COVID, but til this day, she was the best experience I've ever had in Rhode island, maybe anywhere for the money, it was 140 for the half, unrushed, BBBJ for as long as you wanted, covered FS, multiple positions, cover off, CIM finish, it's probably a little more today, but not by much, Greek offered for 50 more, I remember going in hard and ready, and she really appreciated how I responded to her charms, again, I challenge anybody to beat her performance at those rates.
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 08:40 #18904Senior Member

Posts: 766Damn someone to share or UTR? Mandy is great at what she offers but with the weight fluctuations over the years and her inability to be professional when it comes to booking I've written her off.
Originally Posted by BigtimeG
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 06:29 #18903Senior Member

Posts: 4548Real or fake?
https://callescort.org/401-795-3467
Is this one real. Her rate seem low and she's at a hotel. So I'm sensing a setup unless anyone seeing her before.
-
02-15-23 06:27 #18902Senior Member

Posts: 129Magic Mandy
How much she charge I couldn't find it, seems like she's a popular one. Should I try?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...rling/31157345
-
02-15-23 01:01 #18901Senior Member

Posts: 88I gave up.
She answered me a few times but never was able to book. Imo I've found better.
Originally Posted by TooRisky
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 22:48 #18900Senior Member

Posts: 68Mandy
I have been attempting to get in touch with Mandy for quite some time with no luck. There is never any response from my text and I have tried different numbers and still no response. If anyone has knowledge of how to get in touch with her please PM me or give me some insight. It would be greatly appreciated!
-
02-14-23 16:46 #18899Senior Member

Posts: 4548Scam
It's a scam bro. The same phone number use coco ad to ask for deposit.
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/550250388824
Also, look at fhe payment type. She click on all of them.
-
02-14-23 16:18 #18898Senior Member

Posts: 32Texted her before and she asked for a deposit which is a no go for me & she has multiple ads with different girls in the pictures.
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 14:56 #18897Senior Member

Posts: 90Gabby
Hi everyone. MA board member here. Going to be visiting Providence with some time to spare. Anyone have intel on this one? She says she's in the Chalkstone area on her ad. I used to live in Providence by PC several years ago but I'm not familiar with chalk stone.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/147459203430
-
02-14-23 12:59 #18896Senior Member

Posts: 1408Ok thanks Swim!
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 11:23 #18895Senior Member

Posts: 766BBBJ yes but I can't confirm CIM one way or the other.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 21:02 #18894Senior Member

Posts: 1408Last I heard about her was she was walking the streets, Given she is living on Elmwood I be a bit leery.
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 21:00 #18893Senior Member

Posts: 1408For real man, Fuck this shit these broads and their fucking pimps think some of us are pushovers, The day she tried to rob me and I caught her red handed she knew it was game on. The weasel pimp in the stairway trying to block me got cold cocked out of the gate, She came out in the hallway I shoved her down to the floor. He didn't know a 65 year old man had game.
Originally Posted by CanJockey
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 20:10 #18892Senior Member

Posts: 375Nikki
LB, I've had the same thought for quite a while now. LOL.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





