Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2903

    Briya

    Saw Briya works late on the weekend from her ad. I have conflicting intel that the place she works out of is either strange, or a professional store front. Anyone know her setup these days? I'm not really a fan of those multi-woman units like the one in Kearny Mesa.

    Any other weekend evening providers that do appointments 7 or 8 pm or later?. Been trying to avoid Convoy, or AMPs in general since they're so swamped around that time.

  2. #2902

    Tamara again

    Saw one of you mongers beat me to my appointment this morning eyeballing me in the parking lot. She told me she was going to be late. Then when you left she told me to come in. Very early appt. Went in and hit it again and got my Colombian fill. Seems like she took VIP off her ad and off her display menu in the room. Told me she would rather pick and choose. Lucky me. Going to take a break for awhile. She's heading back to Colombia and returning in a week. Enjoy fellas.

  3. #2901
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    I will reiterate that English is limited with her. I don't speak much Spanish, so luckily I have been in enough sessions to know what she was saying and implying even if I don't speak the language. But Spanish speakers will have a much easier time.
    Thanks for the follow up on Tamara. I speak some Spanish so it might be fun. Or do a late night session and sometimes get asked to do a 4 hands with Nikki. LOL. If I recall her ad, I believed it states she's only here until the 19th. I might have to make some adjustments in my schedule if I want to see her. Thanks Jacke!

  4. #2900

    Paula

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    This is a new Brazilian girl that is operating out of a building in Mission Valley I hadn't been to before. The pics are absolutely real. She is super sweet. Seems like she is pretty new and trying to figure out her style and tempo. I was a little concerned since the ad is a direct copy from a provider I see often and the office was different. But it turns out they are friends. Paula is a great girl, fantastic body and attitude. The office setup was a little weird, there is a lobby-type area with a couple of salon chairs. There was another girl sitting in one of the chairs when I arrived and when I left (she was on her phone the whole time), and when in the office, there was another girl in the office next door, window between the two offices only blocked by blinds that are operable from the other office. So I was a little nervous that it could've been raised and everything exposed. But Paula helped relax me and there was never ever any concern from the other office. And honestly I'm not sure if the other office was being used for massage or some other treatment. Either way, Paula was sensual (light kisses on my back, neck and shoulders while face down) and the ending was enjoyable and not rushed.
    Thanks for the report, Jacke! I had my eyes on her ad and loves her pictures. I'm not liking the office setup so I'll keep her on the bottom of my bucket list.

  5. #2899

    Paula

    This is a new Brazilian girl that is operating out of a building in Mission Valley I hadn't been to before. The pics are absolutely real. She is super sweet. Seems like she is pretty new and trying to figure out her style and tempo. I was a little concerned since the ad is a direct copy from a provider I see often and the office was different. But it turns out they are friends. Paula is a great girl, fantastic body and attitude. The office setup was a little weird, there is a lobby-type area with a couple of salon chairs. There was another girl sitting in one of the chairs when I arrived and when I left (she was on her phone the whole time), and when in the office, there was another girl in the office next door, window between the two offices only blocked by blinds that are operable from the other office. So I was a little nervous that it could've been raised and everything exposed. But Paula helped relax me and there was never ever any concern from the other office. And honestly I'm not sure if the other office was being used for massage or some other treatment. Either way, Paula was sensual (light kisses on my back, neck and shoulders while face down) and the ending was enjoyable and not rushed.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/4bad8...d-274c3ae0f405

  6. #2898
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jacke,

    I appreciate the 2nd confirmation and recommendation for Tamara. I definitely appreciate AsianEmp's feedback / intel and added Tamara to my bucket list. You and have many similar love for the Latina / Brazilian / Colombian ladies so it's great getting your recommendations as well. I too can't wait to pop all over her beautiful tits.
    I will reiterate that English is limited with her. I don't speak much Spanish, so luckily I have been in enough sessions to know what she was saying and implying even if I don't speak the language. But Spanish speakers will have a much easier time.

  7. #2897
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEmp  [View Original Post]
    I suck on those things like it's my last breath. Hopefully I have an earlier appointment than you that day.
    Hey brother!

    With FS girls I definitely want to be the first appointment. With Nikki, Yoniara at this location their FBSM plus session is already amazing that I don't always need the VIP so I'm okay with being the last appointment. I'm sure Tamara's non VIP session is the same with Jacke getting 2 pops. LOL. Advantages with being the last appointment is there is never a rush, an hour session usually goes 90 minutes with some nice cocktails, lap dances, etc. The Miramar spot / setting is definitely a nice playground set up for grownups. LOL. Lap dances, drinks, birthday parties, a swing (hehehe). Man I need to go back soon. Definitely next month after I finish with my Valentines' dates. LOL.

  8. #2896
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jacke,

    I appreciate the 2nd confirmation and recommendation for Tamara. I definitely appreciate AsianEmp's feedback / intel and added Tamara to my bucket list. You and have many similar love for the Latina / Brazilian / Colombian ladies so it's great getting your recommendations as well. I too can't wait to pop all over her beautiful tits.
    I suck on those things like it's my last breath. Hopefully I have an earlier appointment than you that day.

  9. #2895
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    +1 for Tamara. Did a non-VIP session. Nice teasing before the flip. After the flip, so sexy that the first pop came so fast. She did a quick clean up and immediately jumped back in and got me rock hard. I've always felt like the ability for a good rebound for 2nd pop is very much dependent on the chemistry and the sensuality the provider brings. She got me so heated and 2nd pop was all over her beautiful tits.
    Hey Jacke,

    I appreciate the 2nd confirmation and recommendation for Tamara. I definitely appreciate AsianEmp's feedback / intel and added Tamara to my bucket list. You and have many similar love for the Latina / Brazilian / Colombian ladies so it's great getting your recommendations as well. I too can't wait to pop all over her beautiful tits.

  10. #2894
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEmp  [View Original Post]
    I honestly wouldn't sleep on this one Chang. This is not one to miss out on.
    +1 for Tamara. Did a non-VIP session. Nice teasing before the flip. After the flip, so sexy that the first pop came so fast. She did a quick clean up and immediately jumped back in and got me rock hard. I've always felt like the ability for a good rebound for 2nd pop is very much dependent on the chemistry and the sensuality the provider brings. She got me so heated and 2nd pop was all over her beautiful tits.

  11. #2893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Fake pics are fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JaseCoop  [View Original Post]
    Tay is using PornStar Richelle Ryan's images so that's probably a representation of her.
    I would never read anything into it. That's what the scammers plan on you doing. Equal chance, or higher, that as she's fat and ugly.

    Let some chump TOFTT. This one also has reviews disabled.

  12. #2892
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony619  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with any of these girls? Been looking for a decently thick, big ass, big tits girl to keep as a regular who doesn't operate out of a high-traffic spot.

    Tay.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/49a8c...c-cb06938af8dc

    Krissy.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/47201...c-095158389dd7

    V.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/488d8...9-825e35d50a70

    Tamara.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/827f3...5-73b4adef2dd7
    Krissy-.

    Pics are real. She operates out of Hillcrest from a location that many mongers might be familiar with. She has a gorgeous face and hot body. White girl. I took a shot. While all costs seem to be ever increasing, her scale seems overly inflated to warrant repeats. But she is real, sexy and I feel would open up in further sessions.

  13. #2891
    Tay is using PornStar Richelle Ryan's images so that's probably a representation of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony619  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with any of these girls? Been looking for a decently thick, big ass, big tits girl to keep as a regular who doesn't operate out of a high-traffic spot.

    Tay.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/49a8c...c-cb06938af8dc

    Krissy.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/47201...c-095158389dd7

    V.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/488d8...9-825e35d50a70

    Tamara.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/827f3...5-73b4adef2dd7

  14. #2890
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEmp  [View Original Post]
    I honestly wouldn't sleep on this one Chang. This is not one to miss out on.
    Maybe next month if she's still around. I have to make sure I see my top 5 beauties this week for Valentines so all my monthly hobbying funds will already go way over.

  15. #2889
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Great report, thank you! I like your comparison to Vianey. Yeah, unless Vianey is really comfortable with or into the person she definitely lack enthusiasm. It was like that my first couple visits with her. I keep going back because of that booty of her and now the sessions are 7-8 out 10 scale every time. The first 2 times were 4-5 scale at best.

    Yep, chemistry and being attracted to one and another can really make a session amazing. I will definitely put Tamara on my bucket list. Thanks for the follow up report.
    I honestly wouldn't sleep on this one Chang. This is not one to miss out on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape