Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 25690
-
02-14-23 08:23 #18655Senior Member

Posts: 827Star
Looks like Star in Miamisburg. There are many reviews on her on the site in the Dayton escort forum. I saw her a month ago and she has put on some weight. She knows how to fuck but will waste your time up front.
Originally Posted by StephenButler
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 22:06 #18654Senior Member

Posts: 29Business Doing Pleasure
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/764718351812
Anyone bitten the bullet on this yet? Seems promising, but the two numbers and no name is a little sus, but I could be wrong.
-
02-13-23 22:04 #18653Senior Member

Posts: 29Danielle
I'd love those digits!
Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 15:03 #18652Senior Member

Posts: 211Can't even see her!
You forgot to add a link my friend. LOL!
Originally Posted by Hopeful1
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 12:36 #18651Senior Member

Posts: 62This is sad
She was a very sweet girl. Her personality was up beat and fun to be around the few times I seen her.
Originally Posted by Ashleyy
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 12:05 #18650Senior Member

Posts: 259Forgot to post link.
Originally Posted by Hopeful1
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 10:44 #18649Regular Member

Posts: 3She was blonde also
Aubrey Cummings passed away.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 10:43 #18648Regular Member

Posts: 3Wrong person
[Deleted by Admin]
I swear to god I don't know what's wrong with some of you mother fuckers.
You post her real name, google indexes this page, 5 years from now one of her kids gets to learn his mom was a prostitute because you post "her real name is"
Honestly is it stupidity or cluelessness?
A2
-
02-13-23 10:37 #18647Senior Member

Posts: 43Big Boobed Danielle Number. PM me
I cleared out my inbox. My bad. Anyone interested in her digits, PMs should work now.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 10:24 #18646Senior Member

Posts: 104Anyone??
Does anyone have any insight on this one? She looks somewhat familiar but cannot place her.
Thanks.
-
02-13-23 10:02 #18645Senior Member

Posts: 57What?
This one?
Originally Posted by Ashleyy
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/324814284412
-
02-13-23 09:09 #18644Senior Member

Posts: 259Holy shit. Cause of death?
Originally Posted by Ashleyy
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 07:07 #18643Senior Member

Posts: 62Maneater 1st time
Saw Tonya this past week for a short visit. Easy communication (we've been talking for a while but never connected). She's kinda cute, open-minded, a good time and she's nice. I was nervous and a bit of a jumping bean and couldn't come but she sure tried. Gumjob is great. She's responsive to DATY. Hope to see her again soon!
Be safe out there.
-
02-13-23 05:04 #18642Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 4Tiffany, blonde Barbie
She passed away yesterday.
-
02-13-23 00:16 #18641Senior Member

Posts: 259Your inbox is full. Also, DM me her new number.
Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






