Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 911 1411 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 25057
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18907
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. My trip was this morning with no fun to be had. At least I didn't get scammed.
    The real coco where she stole the pics from is a deadfish and rusher in my experience so you didn't miss much, even if you did end up seeing the real one!

  2. #18906

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam bro. The same phone number use coco ad to ask for deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/550250388824

    Also, look at fhe payment type. She click on all of them.
    Thanks for the heads up. My trip was this morning with no fun to be had. At least I didn't get scammed.

  3. #18905
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    How much she charge I couldn't find it, seems like she's a popular one. Should I try?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...rling/31157345
    Hadn't seen Mandy since pre COVID, but til this day, she was the best experience I've ever had in Rhode island, maybe anywhere for the money, it was 140 for the half, unrushed, BBBJ for as long as you wanted, covered FS, multiple positions, cover off, CIM finish, it's probably a little more today, but not by much, Greek offered for 50 more, I remember going in hard and ready, and she really appreciated how I responded to her charms, again, I challenge anybody to beat her performance at those rates.

  4. #18904
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    She answered me a few times but never was able to book. Imo I've found better.
    Damn someone to share or UTR? Mandy is great at what she offers but with the weight fluctuations over the years and her inability to be professional when it comes to booking I've written her off.

  5. #18903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Real or fake?

    https://callescort.org/401-795-3467

    Is this one real. Her rate seem low and she's at a hotel. So I'm sensing a setup unless anyone seeing her before.

  6. #18902

    Magic Mandy

    How much she charge I couldn't find it, seems like she's a popular one. Should I try?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...rling/31157345

  7. #18901

    I gave up.

    Quote Originally Posted by TooRisky  [View Original Post]
    I have been attempting to get in touch with Mandy for quite some time with no luck. There is never any response from my text and I have tried different numbers and still no response. If anyone has knowledge of how to get in touch with her please PM me or give me some insight. It would be greatly appreciated!
    She answered me a few times but never was able to book. Imo I've found better.

  8. #18900

    Mandy

    I have been attempting to get in touch with Mandy for quite some time with no luck. There is never any response from my text and I have tried different numbers and still no response. If anyone has knowledge of how to get in touch with her please PM me or give me some insight. It would be greatly appreciated!

  9. #18899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone. MA board member here. Going to be visiting Providence with some time to spare. Anyone have intel on this one? She says she's in the Chalkstone area on her ad. I used to live in Providence by PC several years ago but I'm not familiar with chalk stone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/147459203430
    It's a scam bro. The same phone number use coco ad to ask for deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/550250388824

    Also, look at fhe payment type. She click on all of them.

  10. #18898
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone. MA board member here. Going to be visiting Providence with some time to spare. Anyone have intel on this one? She says she's in the Chalkstone area on her ad. I used to live in Providence by PC several years ago but I'm not familiar with chalk stone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/147459203430
    Texted her before and she asked for a deposit which is a no go for me & she has multiple ads with different girls in the pictures.

  11. #18897

    Gabby

    Hi everyone. MA board member here. Going to be visiting Providence with some time to spare. Anyone have intel on this one? She says she's in the Chalkstone area on her ad. I used to live in Providence by PC several years ago but I'm not familiar with chalk stone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/147459203430

  12. #18896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1408
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ yes but I can't confirm CIM one way or the other.
    Ok thanks Swim!

  13. #18895
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Will she do BBBJ cim as well?

    Thanks.
    BBBJ yes but I can't confirm CIM one way or the other.

  14. #18894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1408
    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if there are any old timers still using the website but is this the same Mariah from several years ago? The picture is similar and the catch phrase the same. I never visited with her. I will look at past reviews, but has anyone seen her recently to confirm it is her.

    She quoted me 60qv 100hh 160h (I do not know the codes .6 $ $.6???, sorry)

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/763208570935
    Last I heard about her was she was walking the streets, Given she is living on Elmwood I be a bit leery.

  15. #18893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1408
    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    LB, I've had the same thought for quite a while now. LOL.
    For real man, Fuck this shit these broads and their fucking pimps think some of us are pushovers, The day she tried to rob me and I caught her red handed she knew it was game on. The weasel pimp in the stairway trying to block me got cold cocked out of the gate, She came out in the hallway I shoved her down to the floor. He didn't know a 65 year old man had game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape