Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 695 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9697

    Good report

    This is an excellent report. This kind of post is what this site is for.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I've seen so many posts on this strip forum about guys who don't get what they came for and / or leave unsatisfied. These posts are usually covered in red flags and rookie mistakes from people who I'm hoping are learning from their mistakes. These tips aren't jacksonville specific, but work in most of the lower 48th. I'm honestly afraid that some of yal will abuse these tip but remember, don't ruin the hobby for others by saying to much to the everyone you know or getting these places raided. Be cool fellas. and before I say anything, remember YMMV.

    You can tell tell to some extent who is there to dance and who is there to make money. Just look for those who are having fun and aren't afraid to make eye contact while dancing. Be weary of those who have to stare at themselves in the mirror when they dance because they aren't trying to seduce you. Also, if she offers up I'm from Cuba in the first few sentences, extra odds are significantly higher everywhere that isn't atlanta or south florida. When you talk to a girl who sits down with you, don't be afraid to touch her. I'm not saying grab a fist full of tits and ass but if you can comfortably rest a hand on her leg, a lowerback, a held hand. All of these things are good for chemistry. Just cause she talks to you doesn't mean extras can be had and if you're not sure, confident, or comfortable. Tell her to circle back around. Ask multiple girls the price for the dances get both prices for the VIP and for the regular. You'll get a clear idea of who is trying to hustle you out of an extra 10 dollars per song. Don't be afraid of waiting. Day time is usually a little easier going but both daytime and nightime successes are common.

    Most importantly, you all need to start establishing costs and tips up front. Some times upfront is during the dance but get the dance price upfront if you're not comfortable asking for extras upfront. If an extra can be had don't do ANYTHING until you have the price for the extra. Don't just go with the flow. This is a transaction so ACT LIKE IT! Other wise you'll never be able to 35 $FS 70 $ BBBJ and all these other things you're wanting for cheap. You'll be spending 1. 6 and 300 and 400 and all these other wild numbers I hear you say. 400 will get you a bare session for an hour with a k-girl I'm not paying that for a 1. 5 song blowjob especially not a covered BJ. I don't haggle but I'm also not a chump. I go in knowing how much I'm willing to spend for what and I stick to those limits but I also don't just throw away all of my money.

    Lastly, if you're ok with having a hand that just gave a fresh handjob, a mouth that just gave a fresh BJ, a nipple that another man kissed 2 minutes ago, and. Or a pussy that was just used by another man then pro tip. Sit back and watch who goes to the private dances. If when the girl comes back from the private dance, and you see the patron make a b-line to the front door or event better the person leaves through the back door. Well doesn't that sound like a satisfied customer? That or a man who got kicked out for getting too handsy. Will you roll those dice? I have other tips but this should get you moving at least.

    I've had extras at 4 different clubs in the past 8 days two day time and two at night. And I've had 0 visits where I walked out because no extras. I don't say this to brag (although I am 4 for 4 right now,) I say this to dispel the idea that extras can't be had. So good, luck happy hunting, and my inbox is always open for those who contribute to the forums.

  2. #9696

    Some tips about tips

    I've seen so many posts on this strip forum about guys who don't get what they came for and / or leave unsatisfied. These posts are usually covered in red flags and rookie mistakes from people who I'm hoping are learning from their mistakes. These tips aren't jacksonville specific, but work in most of the lower 48th. I'm honestly afraid that some of yal will abuse these tip but remember, don't ruin the hobby for others by saying to much to the everyone you know or getting these places raided. Be cool fellas. and before I say anything, remember YMMV.

    You can tell tell to some extent who is there to dance and who is there to make money. Just look for those who are having fun and aren't afraid to make eye contact while dancing. Be weary of those who have to stare at themselves in the mirror when they dance because they aren't trying to seduce you. Also, if she offers up I'm from Cuba in the first few sentences, extra odds are significantly higher everywhere that isn't atlanta or south florida. When you talk to a girl who sits down with you, don't be afraid to touch her. I'm not saying grab a fist full of tits and ass but if you can comfortably rest a hand on her leg, a lowerback, a held hand. All of these things are good for chemistry. Just cause she talks to you doesn't mean extras can be had and if you're not sure, confident, or comfortable. Tell her to circle back around. Ask multiple girls the price for the dances get both prices for the VIP and for the regular. You'll get a clear idea of who is trying to hustle you out of an extra 10 dollars per song. Don't be afraid of waiting. Day time is usually a little easier going but both daytime and nightime successes are common.

    Most importantly, you all need to start establishing costs and tips up front. Some times upfront is during the dance but get the dance price upfront if you're not comfortable asking for extras upfront. If an extra can be had don't do ANYTHING until you have the price for the extra. Don't just go with the flow. This is a transaction so ACT LIKE IT! Other wise you'll never be able to 35 $FS 70 $ BBBJ and all these other things you're wanting for cheap. You'll be spending 1. 6 and 300 and 400 and all these other wild numbers I hear you say. 400 will get you a bare session for an hour with a k-girl I'm not paying that for a 1. 5 song blowjob especially not a covered BJ. I don't haggle but I'm also not a chump. I go in knowing how much I'm willing to spend for what and I stick to those limits but I also don't just throw away all of my money.

    Lastly, if you're ok with having a hand that just gave a fresh handjob, a mouth that just gave a fresh BJ, a nipple that another man kissed 2 minutes ago, and. Or a pussy that was just used by another man then pro tip. Sit back and watch who goes to the private dances. If when the girl comes back from the private dance, and you see the patron make a b-line to the front door or event better the person leaves through the back door. Well doesn't that sound like a satisfied customer? That or a man who got kicked out for getting too handsy. Will you roll those dice? I have other tips but this should get you moving at least.

    I've had extras at 4 different clubs in the past 8 days two day time and two at night. And I've had 0 visits where I walked out because no extras. I don't say this to brag (although I am 4 for 4 right now,) I say this to dispel the idea that extras can't be had. So good, luck happy hunting, and my inbox is always open for those who contribute to the forums.

  3. #9695
    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago, a new girl at DH (she didn't last long there) demanded $350 from me after two songs with CBJ then CFS. I made the mistake of not negotiating prior to the VIP time.
    I can't stress enough the importance of this. Both for keeping the going rates stable and for your own sanity and well being.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    I made a rare daytime visit to Sinsations during this past week. There were a bunch of dancers there, but just a few customers including me. I spoke for a few minutes with Nala. She was a medium height, thin 30 year old with a real pretty face. She said that she had been out of the stripping business for a while and had just recently returned. She didn't exactly look familiar in total, but her toothy smile and pleasant demeanor were familiar. I may have seen her at Sins or somewhere else sometime ago. She asked if I wanted a dance and I said sure. She did get naked in the VIP, but I continuously got my hand brushed away as it kind of attempted to brush her more intimate areas. In a nutshell, she was a waste of money in the VIP.

    Shaggy.
    I made a day time trip recently but forgot who said what in the forum so I was flying blind. Nala was friendly and sweet. But she was also sitting with a jacket on her and her body language was welcoming but very different from the others who I'm sure were offering extras. Stay away from her and Lilo if you want an easy open extra. YMMV ofc

  4. #9694
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a convo with a dancer / escort about this topic. I asked her if she made more money as a dancer or escort. She said, as an escort, a girl can definitely make more money, but the reason girls prefer to hook while dancing as opposed to doing straight escorting is because, in the dancer world, hooking is frowned upon. In a kind of strange way, she said girls rather do it in the clubs with the hopes that they won't ever have to see said client again. Now, I know, this is one girl's perspective, but I was really curious about who can potentially make more.

    I can agree with her about the money part because some of the most average girls on STG are asking for well north of $100. Strippers are usually better looking and can easily command $300 plus for an hour or less; if not more. Two to 3 of these types of dates, you're talking about almost a grand in less than 3 hours. A girl would have to do a lot of songs to make that kind of money in the club, which, I am sure, can be hit or miss. She said they aren't so concerned about having bouncers around, but it's more so a kind of negative stigma to be known as a hooker. I guess dancers feel they are better than escorts! LOL.
    That is interesting. Thanks for sharing. I imagine that poten tiak varies heavily from city to city and race to race. K girls make major bank in vegas and san jose escorting but black dancers make bank in Houston and Atlanta. I'd love to do a study. I just need to find someone to fund my perversion. I mean research.

  5. #9693

    About convo about dancers and escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Fair. That does happen I just meant 3 isn't going rat in the strip club to my knowledge.
    I recently had a convo with a dancer / escort about this topic. I asked her if she made more money as a dancer or escort. She said, as an escort, a girl can definitely make more money, but the reason girls prefer to hook while dancing as opposed to doing straight escorting is because, in the dancer world, hooking is frowned upon. In a kind of strange way, she said girls rather do it in the clubs with the hopes that they won't ever have to see said client again. Now, I know, this is one girl's perspective, but I was really curious about who can potentially make more.

    I can agree with her about the money part because some of the most average girls on STG are asking for well north of $100. Strippers are usually better looking and can easily command $300 plus for an hour or less; if not more. Two to 3 of these types of dates, you're talking about almost a grand in less than 3 hours. A girl would have to do a lot of songs to make that kind of money in the club, which, I am sure, can be hit or miss. She said they aren't so concerned about having bouncers around, but it's more so a kind of negative stigma to be known as a hooker. I guess dancers feel they are better than escorts! LOL.

  6. #9692
    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago, a new girl at DH (she didn't last long there) demanded $350 from me after two songs with CBJ then CFS. I made the mistake of not negotiating prior to the VIP time. It was clear that she has done it before because she quickly got dressed and when I tried to hand over the $200 (which is what I normally pay) I was prepared to pay, she insisted we do that cash exchange at the bouncer stand. When we got to the stand, she stood there with her hand out and said "that will be $350 please." She knew that I wouldn't want to make a scene arguing price because we were in front of the bouncer and other people, I'd be forced to just pay it. Lucky for me I had the cash to pay it, but I learned a valuable lesson to always discuss price of service and how many songs.
    Fair. That does happen I just meant 3 isn't going rat in the strip club to my knowledge.

  7. #9691

    Paid that once

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Thats an exageration although you could spend that much depending on what you get, which type of VIP room you select and how long you spend there.
    A few years ago, a new girl at DH (she didn't last long there) demanded $350 from me after two songs with CBJ then CFS. I made the mistake of not negotiating prior to the VIP time. It was clear that she has done it before because she quickly got dressed and when I tried to hand over the $200 (which is what I normally pay) I was prepared to pay, she insisted we do that cash exchange at the bouncer stand. When we got to the stand, she stood there with her hand out and said "that will be $350 please." She knew that I wouldn't want to make a scene arguing price because we were in front of the bouncer and other people, I'd be forced to just pay it. Lucky for me I had the cash to pay it, but I learned a valuable lesson to always discuss price of service and how many songs.

  8. #9690
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying these girls can make about $300 in 3-6 minutes? Is that the norm or what?
    Thats an exageration although you could spend that much depending on what you get, which type of VIP room you select and how long you spend there.

  9. #9689

    About what they make

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay  [View Original Post]
    Easy money. 3 or maybe 6 min of work for $$$ vs longer if they meet you outside. They are safer in the club too.
    Are you saying these girls can make about $300 in 3-6 minutes? Is that the norm or what?

  10. #9688
    Easy money. 3 or maybe 6 min of work for $$$ vs longer if they meet you outside. They are safer in the club too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Perhaps one of you can answer this for me, as I don't understand the mentality of these dancers. Why do these girls take a chance in getting caught having sex in a club, when they can just do escorting, seeing clients in a more private venue and have less of a chance getting caught? I mean, I know LEO can still catch them escorting doing incalls / outcalls, but it would seem that they are more exposed in a club. Kind of complicated!

  11. #9687

    My opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Perhaps one of you can answer this for me, as I don't understand the mentality of these dancers. Why do these girls take a chance in getting caught having sex in a club, when they can just do escorting, seeing clients in a more private venue and have less of a chance getting caught? I mean, I know LEO can still catch them escorting doing incalls / outcalls, but it would seem that they are more exposed in a club. Kind of complicated!
    While yes you can get caught in a club majority of the time the club and security knows if these girls want to make real lasting money they got to do more than just dance. So management must of the time is aware that the women do extra stuff they don't want to make it to obvious when the man in blue is there where they can get busted.

    Another reason is safety for the dancers they feel much more safer in a club versus going to a agreed upon spot due to many reasons. The client has her in a sketchy hotel, the client could follow her home after the deed is done, etc and etc.

    While I do say if you do gain the dancers trust they will offer to meet you outside the club.

  12. #9686

    About dancing versus escorting

    Gents,

    Perhaps one of you can answer this for me, as I don't understand the mentality of these dancers. Why do these girls take a chance in getting caught having sex in a club, when they can just do escorting, seeing clients in a more private venue and have less of a chance getting caught? I mean, I know LEO can still catch them escorting doing incalls / outcalls, but it would seem that they are more exposed in a club. Kind of complicated!

  13. #9685

    Sinsations Daytime

    I made a rare daytime visit to Sinsations during this past week. There were a bunch of dancers there, but just a few customers including me. I spoke for a few minutes with Nala. She was a medium height, thin 30 year old with a real pretty face. She said that she had been out of the stripping business for a while and had just recently returned. She didn't exactly look familiar in total, but her toothy smile and pleasant demeanor were familiar. I may have seen her at Sins or somewhere else sometime ago. She asked if I wanted a dance and I said sure. She did get naked in the VIP, but I continuously got my hand brushed away as it kind of attempted to brush her more intimate areas. In a nutshell, she was a waste of money in the VIP.

    Shaggy.

  14. #9684
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcangel888  [View Original Post]
    When to the doll house and had a girl call Nicole, Cuban girl with a big ass and a good start attitude but once she tell me in to get a dance it was the worse dance possible. You know when you get a dance the dancers at least grin you a little she was a foot away from me. She was trying to make me pay too much for two sons and something extra. When I said no and say let's do one dance, she was colder than and Iceberg.
    YMMV Nicole was always really warm and a good conversation. Even with the language barrier. Every time I've seen her. But it's been about 4 months since I last saw her so maybe something has changed or an off night. Wishing you luck in your future endeavors.

  15. #9683

    Julie

    Anyone know if Julie (formerly of DH and Sins) is still in town and where she's dancing?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape