Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 934 1434 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19889

    Deceptive Slores. Summer

    Roughly a year ago I met Summer for one fiddy for half hr. The session was lackluster. Not so bad as to feel compelled to warn fellow hobbyists, but also nothing to praise. I had resigned myself to just not repeat.

    The other night I couldn't get any responses so reached back out to her. This time she quoted me two fiddy. I inquired about what new skills she had learned to warrant the substantial increase. Her response was "Rave reviews and High Demand! I spit my soda out laughing when I read this. She then sent via text the same image she posts on STG of Ero Monkey reviews. But here is the thing. For the uninitiated, Ero Monkey doesn't allow access to the reviews unless you pay. So for most, you cannot verify. However my mentor does pay and so checking up on these posts all but one person was a first-time poster. Some of these girls are smart and deceptive and happily write their own reviews. Given this, I now feel compelled to warn you fellow hobbyists. I could hardly justify one fiddy. Two fiddy is out right laughable for her to effectively just lay there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...b/757879463041
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzuxodg2nmmxyjfingqzngvmzjkwn2e0yjrkmmfhytvhyjk5mjk.jpg[1].jpg‎  

  2. #19888

    Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    How accurate are her pics? Been wanting to meet just haven't been downtown area much.
    Pretty accurate definitely not photoshop. She is a big girl, very big butt. The pictures may not show just how big!

  3. #19887

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Fellow BBW fans check out https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/109150676846.

    Reasonable price, very nice, freshly shaved and juicy kitty. Kinda dumpy apartment near downtown but private and cozy. I'll repeat.
    How accurate are her pics? Been wanting to meet just haven't been downtown area much.

  4. #19886

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. Yes, she does FS. Only giving info to senior members at the moment.
    Sent dm for info.

  5. #19885
    Quote Originally Posted by EasternDigital  [View Original Post]
    Search for Samantha / Isabell.

    Everything covered, not GFE, hints at more, but no reports of more that I am aware. Small tits, nice bod, and acne scars that turned some off.
    This isn't right. I have been seeming for a while now. She is the sweetest and takes her time I have a wonderful time every time I go to see her. Stop trying to discredit her because she didn't do want you wanted.

  6. #19884

    Damn dude, sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/312559334798

    Just saw this one; thought it was the beautiful dead fish Olivia. I got there, foolishly handed the donation over.

    Basically spent the next 10 minutes looking for protection. I slowly got dressed as it was apparent she was never going to find the protection.

    I asked for donation back and she refused. I dug my hand in her pocket to grab it back, but she yelled and immediately a pimp came through the door.

    And said "what the problem is" . He checked my pockets for a weapon, and shoved me a bit. I said I have to get going and just left. Avoid like the plague unless you want to try your luck. Will admit the girl was beautiful.
    Wow, sorry to hear that man. I almost booked with her, cause I am into her look, couldn't find anything here so decided not to fk around, esp for her price.

  7. #19883
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She is way bigger than pics.
    She does list her weight in the ad as 194 lbs.

  8. #19882

    María or Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    She's for sure not 27 and years ago her service was very rushed. Forgot what she used to go by but she's been around.
    Commutes between Milwaukee and. Chicago. She is older than pics. Rushed and unfulfilling. Save your money.

  9. #19881

    Pics are old

    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    She is way bigger than pics. Place is a dump. Her hands and nails were dirty when I saw her. She. Ame up with a daughter in Emergency room. She was so unappealing that I offered to take her to the Emergency room myself. Of course that was a lie. I left in disgust be wise by of her looks. Out of curiosity, I stayed around. She never left to the ER rather her dealer and a few minutes later a longer showed up.

  10. #19880
    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    If it wasnt for the possibility of a run in with a Honduran I'd been there by now.
    I think its just part of her game to bring out fear in people. At one point she jumped, " Oh, did you hear that? I think he's home!" I completely don't care. I have great big bucket of "I don't give a shit". We continued to talk about him. If what she says is true, he's actually a great guy. I would be fine meeting him. Unfortunately she is too big and too tight for me. I only went to see her for Fast Eddie, taking one for the team. He likes them bigger and tighter so he went and got the same "fear tactic".

  11. #19879

    Waste of time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...-/282977888379

    TOFTT Waste of time and 250 incall. You can do better. She is an entertainer, not a prostitute.

  12. #19878

    Blue


  13. #19877
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious has anybody seen or gotten a response? This beautiful Latina lady I've been texting her for a minute and can't get nowhere (not surprised but damn) so I'm wondering about her being so beautiful is it a waste of time has anyone experience this beauty? If so, please let me know. So is she worth it or should I just go back to my ugly ladies that will jump at a phone call LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/508521217124
    She's for sure not 27 and years ago her service was very rushed. Forgot what she used to go by but she's been around.

  14. #19876

    Hell yea that's her

    If it wasnt for the possibility of a run in with a Honduran I'd been there by now.

  15. #19875

    Her pictures are soooooo beautiful

    I'm curious has anybody seen or gotten a response? This beautiful Latina lady I've been texting her for a minute and can't get nowhere (not surprised but damn) so I'm wondering about her being so beautiful is it a waste of time has anyone experience this beauty? If so, please let me know. So is she worth it or should I just go back to my ugly ladies that will jump at a phone call LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/508521217124

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape