Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 615 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #7529

    Slightly Over it

    Took the plunge for a reasonable gift. Decent suburban place and / e of downtown. Cute MILF with great head game but still very married in spite of what she might tell you. Not sure if they are doing a cuck thing or not so proceed at your own risk. Also a clinger so glad I waited until heading out of town to fill her up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    More like: Slightly lying about her age.

  2. #7528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Amazing Amy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-0ab9dff630cd

    Has anyone ever had success here. The only response I've ever received is "Have I seen you before?

  3. #7527

    Fun Size GPS Update

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Sweetgirl101 could be rosalie's sister LOL. don't know if they are related. have some physical similarities. wear glasses. both under 5'. one is tatt'd one is not.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...nNoqbAeNyKjY2B

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosalie-duthe
    Sweetgirl101 on SB asking $800 ppm / week. Tiny girl with big GPS. Anyone else get a similar high ball offer?

    Double Rosalie.

  4. #7526

    Thanks for the reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Offzz  [View Original Post]
    The second one. Honey. Is real. I know her outside of the sugar world. She has friends and some work in LA. Those are recent pictures of her. I read her profile and it's 100% accurate. If you search for Honey there is more information posted about her in this forum.

    Another profile for her. Apparently she's in to tantric massage.

    https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/9674...4-ca022ad4575b

    Bottom-line: she hangs out with wealthy people and whatever she does for you it's going to be expensive.
    Thanks for the info. The other girl in the photo could be the one the was with her when I ran into her at Kroger a year or 2 ago.

  5. #7525

    Update to the Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Just an update on my previous post. Paige finally reached out to me on Thursday at 1:30 am. She simply said "Hey". Of course I didn't see it until the morning. I wanted to see if she was awake, so I replied with " To my surprise, she replied back quickly. I figured she was about to ask for $ for car, rent, or something else but I decided to play along. See attached conversation. BINGO! She never really pushed any further, but I never responded either.
    Looks like she's in Sharonville! So, she went from Milford to one of the best known no-fly zones? Can't wait to see where this one ends up. Still haven't replied back. I'm not using a VPN (and a GV number) so I think I'll sit this one out. As much as I'd like to have some fun.

    So, just to be clear, has anyone had any experiences with Paige? If so, please share.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 69D2A313-B602-4362-92AD-F9C30F15BA8D.jpg‎  

  6. #7524
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler4178  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...9a7ed35d24f1e1

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c7edf6f97f4f0b

    First one sent a message and never responded. Could be a bot to get you to spend credits.

    Second one was listed as Covington ky when she messaged now list as Los Angeles. I know I've see her in person around Cincinnati area.

    Messages that she first sent was like a form letter. I would bet she will be back in ky at some point.
    The second one. Honey. Is real. I know her outside of the sugar world. She has friends and some work in LA. Those are recent pictures of her. I read her profile and it's 100% accurate. If you search for Honey there is more information posted about her in this forum.

    Another profile for her. Apparently she's in to tantric massage.

    https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/9674...4-ca022ad4575b

    Bottom-line: she hangs out with wealthy people and whatever she does for you it's going to be expensive.

  7. #7523

    Paige Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    I agree. That's my experience with her. She said she was currently in Dayton (last Sunday), but she'd be back in Milford shortly. She definitely knew the area because she named several options of places to meet out near her hotel. So probably not a foreign scammer at least. We eventually agreed on a time and place to meetup. She eventually agreed to simply meet in her room and skip the formalities. Then she went radio silent on me. Probably for the best. You can easily see the hotel from 275 so I made a couple of early morning passes. LEO was congregating in the parking lot. Not sure if they simply meet there as part of a regular routine. Either way, I wasn't going near that place. I still haven't heard back from her.

    Here's some extra pics just in case it helps anyone.
    Just an update on my previous post. Paige finally reached out to me on Thursday at 1:30 am. She simply said "Hey". Of course I didn't see it until the morning. I wanted to see if she was awake, so I replied with " To my surprise, she replied back quickly. I figured she was about to ask for $ for car, rent, or something else but I decided to play along. See attached conversation. BINGO! She never really pushed any further, but I never responded either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9EA7549D-80BC-4B29-AED5-740A3C31FECF.jpg‎  

  8. #7522

    Don't waste your time.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...9a7ed35d24f1e1

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c7edf6f97f4f0b

    First one sent a message and never responded. Could be a bot to get you to spend credits.

    Second one was listed as Covington ky when she messaged now list as Los Angeles. I know I've see her in person around Cincinnati area.

    Messages that she first sent was like a form letter. I would bet she will be back in ky at some point.

  9. #7521

    Adorable

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b62501e4b6641d

    Has anyone had any experience with Adorable?

  10. #7520

    Promo Code

    After my premium membership on SA expired, I delayed renewing it considering all the fake profiles, but kept logging-in from time to time. Then, I started getting a 20% discount on the upgrade, and just one time, I was offerred a 33% discount. Even then, I didn't renew it, but noted down the promo code: VWO33 COM. Then, when I finally decided renew it, this code worked. So, I see no reason why it shouldn't work for others. There are no spaces and the only number is 3.

  11. #7519
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I feel like they are wearing me down! Sheeesh!

    Sugarsweetpeach: Picture with glasses may be her. Other pics are pretty blatant stolen pictures of Gia Miller: https://www.instagram.com/meangiamiller/.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-a16f8f300b52


    HotDuchess: Profile bouncing around. Was Cinti now Greenville.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-2b49318c5ee5


    BeautifulRocker: Close call but likely scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-ae203b884a4f


    CheerfulPrimaDonna: High potential to be a scammer!, Confirmed. New profile named BeautifulPrimaDonna could be a repeat but I am not reporting her yet..
    PrimaDonna, wants gas money, or pre-meet money. " to show that you are not a scammer" Don't know how many times I've heard that exact line. LOL.

  12. #7518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Here comes another load! 2-10-23

    Sometimes I feel like they are wearing me down! Sheeesh!

    Sugarsweetpeach: Picture with glasses may be her. Other pics are pretty blatant stolen pictures of Gia Miller: https://www.instagram.com/meangiamiller/.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-a16f8f300b52


    HotDuchess: Profile bouncing around. Was Cinti now Greenville.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-2b49318c5ee5


    BeautifulRocker: Close call but likely scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-ae203b884a4f


    CheerfulPrimaDonna: High potential to be a scammer!, Confirmed. New profile named BeautifulPrimaDonna could be a repeat but I am not reporting her yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-ab075a56ca0c


    Seyshatslniih: Classic crypto-scammer!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-3dfd92149867


    BAM.

  13. #7517

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    She last appeared in 12/22 and was reported as a time-waster who liked to chat but would never meet.

    BAM.
    She texted me one Saturday evening and asked to meet. When I said I could not that evening, she asked for $35 for baby formula. Junky IMO.

  14. #7516
    Totally agree. At a much lower price point myself but she is quite annoying. Was just curious if anybody was able to hit it regularly without any drama or clinginess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Now, that lady in the pic looks pretty good, but she's not worth $500. She looks like she's in a pretty nice hotel room as well. I've got two utrs I see, one's 26, the other is 36. They both have fantastic bodies and personalities that I love. I see them both for roughly $200 a visit. Why would I pay $500 to see her?

  15. #7515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Miss4U or Ace0086

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    She last appeared in 12/22 and was reported as a time-waster who liked to chat but would never meet.

    BAM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape