Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 25695
-
02-15-23 14:43 #18660Senior Member

Posts: 95Business doing pleasure
I'm a regular with Star in Miamisburg and can tell you if you schedule for half hour plan on being there an hour and a half I enjoy her and I'm never in a hurry so works for me But for some reason I haven't been able to get in touch with her for few days Left several messages and no response Has anyone been able to get in contact lately?
Originally Posted by OsuFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 04:14 #18659Regular Member

Posts: 12Tiffany Millions
Tiffany Millions is getting confused with someone else. I have spoken with Tiffany millions everyday since Sunday she would like for everyone know she is alive and well!!
-
02-14-23 15:44 #18658Senior Member

Posts: 188Big Boobed Danielle Number
Can one of you mongers PM me her number??
Thanks.
-
02-14-23 09:42 #18657Senior Member

Posts: 307Business-doing-pleasure
That is Star and do plan on waiting.
Originally Posted by StephenButler
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 09:38 #18656Senior Member

Posts: 716One is her real digits, another is app. She uses both. Like Potus says she wastes your time. If you can see her within 3 hours after you contacted, it is very fast in her standard. Good luck.
Originally Posted by StephenButler
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 08:23 #18655Senior Member

Posts: 827Star
Looks like Star in Miamisburg. There are many reviews on her on the site in the Dayton escort forum. I saw her a month ago and she has put on some weight. She knows how to fuck but will waste your time up front.
Originally Posted by StephenButler
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 22:06 #18654Senior Member

Posts: 29Business Doing Pleasure
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/764718351812
Anyone bitten the bullet on this yet? Seems promising, but the two numbers and no name is a little sus, but I could be wrong.
-
02-13-23 22:04 #18653Senior Member

Posts: 29Danielle
I'd love those digits!
Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 15:03 #18652Senior Member

Posts: 211Can't even see her!
You forgot to add a link my friend. LOL!
Originally Posted by Hopeful1
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 12:36 #18651Senior Member

Posts: 62This is sad
She was a very sweet girl. Her personality was up beat and fun to be around the few times I seen her.
Originally Posted by Ashleyy
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 12:05 #18650Senior Member

Posts: 259Forgot to post link.
Originally Posted by Hopeful1
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 10:44 #18649Regular Member

Posts: 3She was blonde also
Aubrey Cummings passed away.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 10:43 #18648Regular Member

Posts: 3Wrong person
[Deleted by Admin]
I swear to god I don't know what's wrong with some of you mother fuckers.
You post her real name, google indexes this page, 5 years from now one of her kids gets to learn his mom was a prostitute because you post "her real name is"
Honestly is it stupidity or cluelessness?
A2
-
02-13-23 10:37 #18647Senior Member

Posts: 43Big Boobed Danielle Number. PM me
I cleared out my inbox. My bad. Anyone interested in her digits, PMs should work now.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 10:24 #18646Senior Member

Posts: 104Anyone??
Does anyone have any insight on this one? She looks somewhat familiar but cannot place her.
Thanks.











Reply With Quote





