Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 971 1471 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 25713
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18663

    Business Doing Pleasure

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/764718351812

    Anyone bitten the bullet on this yet? Seems promising, but the two numbers and no name is a little sus, but I could be wrong.

  2. #18662

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from her after the game asking me to please put out a report for her. Considering that I only see her and Tonya these days as Tina has gone rogue and I'm not into GPS or time wasters (looking at you Ruggiez, Cait and Jade). Good price for the service and a comfortable apartment incall vs a no-tell. Nice, juicy tits to boot. Good price for the service. PM me if you are interested in her digits. She took a break after having her baby but is definitely looking for new friends now.
    I'd love those digits!

  3. #18661

    Can't even see her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any insight on this one? She looks somewhat familiar but cannot place her.

    Thanks.
    You forgot to add a link my friend. LOL!

  4. #18660

    This is sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy  [View Original Post]
    She passed away yesterday.
    She was a very sweet girl. Her personality was up beat and fun to be around the few times I seen her.

  5. #18659
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any insight on this one? She looks somewhat familiar but cannot place her.
    Forgot to post link.

  6. #18658

    She was blonde also

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. Cause of death?
    Aubrey Cummings passed away.

  7. #18657

    Wrong person

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I swear to god I don't know what's wrong with some of you mother fuckers.

    You post her real name, google indexes this page, 5 years from now one of her kids gets to learn his mom was a prostitute because you post "her real name is"

    Honestly is it stupidity or cluelessness?

    A2

  8. #18656

    Big Boobed Danielle Number. PM me

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is full.
    I cleared out my inbox. My bad. Anyone interested in her digits, PMs should work now.

  9. #18655

    Anyone??

    Does anyone have any insight on this one? She looks somewhat familiar but cannot place her.

    Thanks.

  10. #18654

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy  [View Original Post]
    She passed away yesterday.
    This one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/324814284412

  11. #18653
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy  [View Original Post]
    She passed away yesterday.
    Holy shit. Cause of death?

  12. #18652

    Maneater 1st time

    Saw Tonya this past week for a short visit. Easy communication (we've been talking for a while but never connected). She's kinda cute, open-minded, a good time and she's nice. I was nervous and a bit of a jumping bean and couldn't come but she sure tried. Gumjob is great. She's responsive to DATY. Hope to see her again soon!

    Be safe out there.

  13. #18651
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 4

    Tiffany, blonde Barbie

    She passed away yesterday.

  14. #18650
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from her after the game asking me to please put out a report for her. Considering that I only see her and Tonya these days as Tina has gone rogue and I'm not into GPS or time wasters (looking at you Ruggiez, Cait and Jade). Good price for the service and a comfortable apartment incall vs a no-tell. Nice, juicy tits to boot. Good price for the service. PM me if you are interested in her digits. She took a break after having her baby but is definitely looking for new friends now.
    Your inbox is full. Also, DM me her new number.

  15. #18649

    UTR Big Boobed Danielle looking to meet new friends. PM me for digits

    I got a text from her after the game asking me to please put out a report for her. Considering that I only see her and Tonya these days as Tina has gone rogue and I'm not into GPS or time wasters (looking at you Ruggiez, Cait and Jade). Good price for the service and a comfortable apartment incall vs a no-tell. Nice, juicy tits to boot. Good price for the service. PM me if you are interested in her digits. She took a break after having her baby but is definitely looking for new friends now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape