Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 871 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12385

    AA spinner

    Coming to the Lexington area soon. Wondering if anyone know of a AA spinner who is worth seeing. Thanks in advance Big.

  2. #12384

    Lauren Amy Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkBoro  [View Original Post]
    Well I don't post much but has to leave this review. I've been in the game for about 15 years and finally got taken. I normally try to see Kristen but we all know she can be difficult to reach sometimes, but thought I'd give another one a try. She was at the Extended Stay on Tates Creek. Set up was easy, got there, sent her a text, she sent the room number. She was ok looking, thick in the back side, wasn't bad though. I made the rookie mistake of giving money up front, she gets on the phone asking someone about condoms, that she couldn't find any, said she had to go to another room to get them. I said I was good with a BBBJ which her ad says she does, she apparently doesn't, so I just said give me the money back and I'll leave. She refused knowing we can't make a scene, so I follow her and she goes outside and just starts walking fast across the parking lot. I followed but hung back near my car. She goes into the bushes and some guy comes out. I'm fairly confident I could take him in a straight up fight, but the unknown of weapons I don't mess with, so I got in my car and left.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/028081999306

    I'll stick with Kristen, I've also been good with Versailles girl and Renea. I liked Allie, wondering what happened to her. My all time favorite is still Dallas, been many years since she was in the game.
    Hey. She got me too. Money up front. Half way starts then an issue over condoms. She literally darts out the back door. Guys, look at the ad. She changes the name and pics. Never has a face pic. Won't send one. Usually stays at an extended stay. Both on Nich Rd and TC. Blonde. Thick. Mid 30's. Offers GFE. Tell you what you want to hear on text. But look at the ads and pay attention so you don't get scammed too.

  3. #12383

    CC and Marie-addicts

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully that's not the CC that from Louisville that has an " H Addiction" thta also has other issues that comes with that issue.

    See Louisville Post! I'm just saying look at the Louisville post.
    I doubt there are too many escorts named CC in Louisville. Probably makes sense, she is hanging out with Marie who is also "H" addict.

  4. #12382

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkBoro  [View Original Post]
    Well I don't post much but has to leave this review. I've been in the game for about 15 years and finally got taken. I normally try to see Kristen but we all know she can be difficult to reach sometimes, but thought I'd give another one a try. She was at the Extended Stay on Tates Creek. Set up was easy, got there, sent her a text, she sent the room number. She was ok looking, thick in the back side, wasn't bad though. I made the rookie mistake of giving money up front, she gets on the phone asking someone about condoms, that she couldn't find any, said she had to go to another room to get them. I said I was good with a BBBJ which her ad says she does, she apparently doesn't, so I just said give me the money back and I'll leave. She refused knowing we can't make a scene, so I follow her and she goes outside and just starts walking fast across the parking lot. I followed but hung back near my car. She goes into the bushes and some guy comes out. I'm fairly confident I could take him in a straight up fight, but the unknown of weapons I don't mess with, so I got in my car and left.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/028081999306

    I'll stick with Kristen, I've also been good with Versailles girl and Renea. I liked Allie, wondering what happened to her. My all time favorite is still Dallas, been many years since she was in the game.
    Man, I am sorry to hear that happened to you. I actually tried to set something up with her but she never responded. Guess I dodged a bullet on that one. Stay safe out there.

  5. #12381

    Ransom

    After being ghosted by Angie I tried several other ladies but no response. Kept going down the list until I contacted Ransom. I was apprehensive given her mixed reviews and her look is not my favorite (not a fan of tattoos on the face). However, the little head was screaming for attention so I said what the hell. Was at her hotel 15 minutes later and she was ready and waiting. As always YMMV but I was pleasantly surprised. She was very coherent, friendly and willing to please. We started with BBBJ, moved to covered doggy, then a little covered greek until I finished on her face. Finishing on her face was her request since she said it was a fetish of hers. Overall it wasn't bad for one benjiman for hhr. I would repeat in a pinch. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/014781652414.

  6. #12380

    Ghosted by Angie

    Contacted Angie in Nicholasville and she responded quickly. Setup a time to meet her at her hotel in Nicholasville. Got there and texted to let her know I arrived but no response. Tried calling but she did not answer. Texted and called again but no response. Drove all that way for nothing. Lesson learned. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/014781652414.

  7. #12379
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully that's not the CC that from Louisville that has an " H Addiction" thta also has other issues that comes with that issue.

    See Louisville Post! I'm just saying look at the Louisville post.
    Who is this CC?

  8. #12378

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Another raving review for CC.

    Genuinely enjoys what she does and very attractive. I'd schedule ahead of you haven't seen her this go around. Louisville is lucky to her her.

    Rates are reasonable, looks are 8/10 , and performance is a 10/10.

    Treat her well let's try to get her to visit Lexington more often.
    Hopefully that's not the CC that from Louisville that has an " H Addiction" thta also has other issues that comes with that issue.

    See Louisville Post! I'm just saying look at the Louisville post.

  9. #12377
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    When did you see her? Last I saw she was in jail.
    She got out the same day. She is sharing a room with Mia.

  10. #12376

    Lauren

    Well I don't post much but has to leave this review. I've been in the game for about 15 years and finally got taken. I normally try to see Kristen but we all know she can be difficult to reach sometimes, but thought I'd give another one a try. She was at the Extended Stay on Tates Creek. Set up was easy, got there, sent her a text, she sent the room number. She was ok looking, thick in the back side, wasn't bad though. I made the rookie mistake of giving money up front, she gets on the phone asking someone about condoms, that she couldn't find any, said she had to go to another room to get them. I said I was good with a BBBJ which her ad says she does, she apparently doesn't, so I just said give me the money back and I'll leave. She refused knowing we can't make a scene, so I follow her and she goes outside and just starts walking fast across the parking lot. I followed but hung back near my car. She goes into the bushes and some guy comes out. I'm fairly confident I could take him in a straight up fight, but the unknown of weapons I don't mess with, so I got in my car and left.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/028081999306

    I'll stick with Kristen, I've also been good with Versailles girl and Renea. I liked Allie, wondering what happened to her. My all time favorite is still Dallas, been many years since she was in the game.

  11. #12375

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJosh  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of seeing Holly. She is very hot and seductive and will answer to your every need and she has a perfect body. Great BBBJ followed by full service I got to nutt twice. At this point she is by far the best I've had the opportunity to meet up with.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...7/357878632846
    When did you see her? Last I saw she was in jail.

  12. #12374

    Cc

    Another raving review for CC.

    Genuinely enjoys what she does and very attractive. I'd schedule ahead of you haven't seen her this go around. Louisville is lucky to her her.

    Rates are reasonable, looks are 8/10 , and performance is a 10/10.

    Treat her well let's try to get her to visit Lexington more often.

  13. #12373

    ByHolly

    I had the pleasure of seeing Holly. She is very hot and seductive and will answer to your every need and she has a perfect body. Great BBBJ followed by full service I got to nutt twice. At this point she is by far the best I've had the opportunity to meet up with.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...7/357878632846

  14. #12372

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by Barge7868  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post several time with pics. I have not noticed and anything so what is her noticeable disability? If you don't feel like saying it in public you can dm me with the answer.
    I'd like to know also. I've seen her several times years ago. I'd just like to know what to expect. She's always been a good time.

  15. #12371
    Quote Originally Posted by Holiday001  [View Original Post]
    For those if you that know Marie (awesome BBBJ).

    She's back in town for few days incall off and Broadway.

    She's having trouble posting here is her # 859-285-4815.
    Your inbox is full if you are still willing to share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape