Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9233

    Choi's Young and Old

    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    I like the idea of getting a shave from Uncle Choi and then walking in a back room and banging some young gal for 2 Bens. Sounds like something out of a 007 movie. LOL. But, "young" is relative. Is their talent like 18,25, 30.50?
    Jennifer is the hot young one (25-30). Candy is the hot "mature" experienced one (50's). I Prefer Candy's pussy and great preview BBBJ over Jennifer, but then again I'm old (51).

  2. #9232

    Jennifer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    $200 all in for Candy. Maybe $240 for the other woman (I forget her name). This is for BBFSCIP.
    I think you meant the younger jennifer.

  3. #9231
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaculateBbbj  [View Original Post]
    Came in at night. Three were only two girls available. An older Asian named BB and Candace. BB speaks no English and at first because I made no appointment MMS put me into a room and asked for 80 before I could even sit down and was going to make me take BB. I had to ask if it was someone else and MMS said no at first, then when I said I was going to leave she says she's going to see if another girl is available. Lo and behold she says they have a black girl named Candace? I thought she was just some regular jank. No! She's drop dead gorgeous. Literally from face to body she's gorgeous. Have to be 23-25.

    We do short TS. No foreplay but I didn't ask so I'm not saying it's not offered. Very thorough and not rushed just swift. We get back to room, she offers massage, I accept. She kept dress on but gave me the most Relaxing non rushed massage. About 15-20 minutes. I fell asleep, she woke me up though with some light touch btwn my thigh and ass. She asks me to turn over. We discuss what I'd like, get tip out the way and wow she removes her dress and mann oh man. Idk why the MMS was trying to hide her. She's got to be the best looking girl there. Everything was perfect. BBBJ was not rushed. Cfs was slow and intimate and with what little time we had left once I finished, she gave another massage. I was offered a stand up shower but I declined since I wasn't saying far. Went back to see her the next day. Same great service. 10/10. If you visit this place. Do yourself a favor & pass on all the other unflattering Asians. This is who you want to see. This is the kinda girl who can charge more and HR independently easy. A southern gem. Funny and down to earth I should add! Keep her booked! So she stays!
    I definitely agree about Candace. She's wonderful. Can't wait to see her again, especially with her new MMs. Hopefully, she sticks around a while this time!

  4. #9230

    Super Bowl Sunday with Suna at PP (JAV Himeno Kotome)

    I don't give a fuck about football or the Super Bowl. But the two new JAV girls that just landed at PP? That got my attention! Could only pick one so I went with Suna as she seemed more my type than Suzu. The lineup right now at PP is crazy, probably the best in NYC at the moment if you ask me.

    Himeno's got about 15 videos and it looks like the most recent one was made almost two years ago now. Nonetheless, the videos do still accurately depict her. Here's the link for anyone interested: https://jav.guru/actress/himeno-kotome/. Pussy is shaved now but other than that she matches her videos exactly.

    She's very petite and pretty. Everything about her felt small and dainty from her hands, to her waist to her facial features. Natural b cups with nice little nipples and a tight ass. She has some English, enough to get by without a translator. Service was outstanding and I had a lot of fun with her. Those 45 minutes we spent together fell like a dream and I definitely got my moneys worth.

    Started with a quick standing shower. Passionate LFK during the shower and she jerked me off a bit. Went back to the room where we made out some more and I layed on the bed for BBBJ. Her service was very GFE and intimate with lots of DFK and LFK. BBBJ was nothing special as she has a small mouth but there was good eye contact. It wasn't long before I went in for DATY. Followed that up with some quick 69 before we went to CG.

    Pussy was very tight and she was squeezing me with her kegels. Reminded me of my recent session with Noriko at DDY. CG was dreamy as we made out while fucking and were cheek to cheek while I thrusted up into her. Was disappointed to find that our room didn't have a mirror behind her, but then again that view in CG might've ended the session early for me haha.

    Went to standing mish next where my dick was nicely gripped. Did I mention the pussy was tight? Fucked her for a while in standing mish and she wrapped her legs around my waist. No blocking at all and she was very responsive. Went to mish for the finale. She felt very tiny underneath me in mish and I'm not a big guy. She was kissing my neck and had her arms and legs wrapped around me while I drilled her in mish and eventually finished in the bag.

    Hit the showers for clean up then said an affectionate goodbye. Told her I'd probably be back to see her again, and I meant it. I would repeat. Damage was $340 for 45 minutes.

    Sidenote: IMHO Suna at PP and Noriko at DDY are the Japanese tight pussy kegel queens of Manhattan right now. Highly recommend either. I had so much fun with both these girls, I can't even decide which one was better.

  5. #9229
    Quote Originally Posted by GiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not from the area so wondering if any spots in Flushing / Queen are worth checking out? Or are all the top notch talents in Manhattan?
    You might find a diamond in the rough in Flushing but the sure things are much easier to find in Manhattan.

  6. #9228
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her at MG? She still turning on the waterworks?

    I've seen her twice; once at KG and once in Philly at EPM (under a different name). At KG I experienced the squirt show, but nothing in Philly. Heard she doesn't do it there cause there's not as much help to change sheets, etc, which makes me wonder if she'd get pushback from management at a new place in general.
    I've only seen her at MG and last I know she was definitely still doing the waterworks. What you say makes sense even though I would think management would bend over backwards to help her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Regardless, Yuri is worth a visit. She's younger than average for these places, service focused, and pleasant to look at. Just hoping for the same experience as the first time again if I repeat in NY.
    Agreed. She's worth a visit even w / o the water show.

  7. #9227
    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    These prices in Manhattan have reached levels of absurdity I've never seen before. So many long-time mongers are quitting now, other are looking for cheaper alternatives. I visited Choi's yesterday morning, got there early; no one but me and Mr. Choi (the barber) was there. He went his way into some corner of the place. I noticed the book was open for the spa side of the business. I see their business is absolutely booming thanks to the greed of these other places. I know I write about Choi's a lot, but that's because I only ever go there and to Grand Elegant in Chinatown. Choi's now has 3 women - 2 young and hot, and one GILF (Candy). Candy has the experience you might want in an older provider. Old but in good shape, but semi-retired. Jennifer is the youngest there. You need to take control with her, and there's another I think her name's Hana but not sure. She's in the middle as far as age. Great body on her.
    I like the idea of getting a shave from Uncle Choi and then walking in a back room and banging some young gal for 2 Bens. Sounds like something out of a 007 movie. LOL. But, "young" is relative. Is their talent like 18,25, 30.50?

  8. #9226

    NYAF Lucy

    Had a great time at NYAF with Lucy the other day. Pretty face, great body and exceptional customer service. Jumped on me with dfk as soon as she entered the room. I asked for shower first and typically I'm just used to getting washed up with a little bit of tease and play. But with Lucy it was a full on play time in the shower. Her oral skill was one of the best, was able to DT and stay in perfect rhythm. Almost got carried away and blew early. Also during rimming she did slide a finger up my bunghole. I told her I prefer her tongue over a finger, and she gave me this devious look and smile and gave me a couple quick finger pumps before pulling out LOL. Back in the room I was planning on having my way with her but instead it was like she had her way with me in multiple positions. Very energetic with nonstop action. I was able to finally take the lead towards the end and had her in k9 for doggie finish. On my way out mamasan made sure to ask me how my session was and I told her it was fantastic. She suggested duo next time and I joked with her that I think she's sexy herself and I would do duo with her and another girl LOL. I will probably return to try a duo fun.

    I'm not from the area so wondering if any spots in Flushing / Queen are worth checking out? Or are all the top notch talents in Manhattan?

  9. #9225
    Quote Originally Posted by HeIsMan  [View Original Post]
    What reviews have you seen? She's got a lot of them. She's been around over a year. Korean, young (not 21 but young), enthusiastic service, attractive for sure, and she is hands down the #1 squirter in NYC.
    Have you seen her at MG? She still turning on the waterworks?

    I've seen her twice; once at KG and once in Philly at EPM (under a different name). At KG I experienced the squirt show, but nothing in Philly. Heard she doesn't do it there cause there's not as much help to change sheets, etc, which makes me wonder if she'd get pushback from management at a new place in general.

    Regardless, Yuri is worth a visit. She's younger than average for these places, service focused, and pleasant to look at. Just hoping for the same experience as the first time again if I repeat in NY.

  10. #9224

    MG Yuri

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen Yuri? I've read mixed reviews so idk.
    What reviews have you seen? She's got a lot of them. She's been around over a year. Korean, young (not 21 but young), enthusiastic service, attractive for sure, and she is hands down the #1 squirter in NYC.

  11. #9223

    Choi's

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav  [View Original Post]
    What is the going rate for FS here?
    $200 all in for Candy. Maybe $240 for the other woman (I forget her name). This is for BBFSCIP.

  12. #9222
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    DDY, SL, NYCSE, Asian Star, PP, Kovergirls, NYAF are the top AMPs in the city with the best girls.
    Hi guys,

    I'm an Italian business man, coming shortly to NY for a week of business and I want to complement with a lot of Asian sex.

    I have found this forum, very interesting and useful but somehow difficult for me to get all the details. Could you please help me to identify correctly the following abbreviation. Ideally full name and URL link:

    - DDY (just identified as Dream Dream You!

    - PP.

    - NYCSEA.

    - SL.

    - AS.

    - WALKINS.

    One additional question is regarding other places that I've found in your conversations: could you please explain services / prices and indication on how to get there.

    - Grand Elegant.

    - Mr. Choi.

    Any other suggestion / insight from your side will be appreciated. I will report my experience right after.

    Happy to share same info should anyone will come to northern Italy anytime soon.

    Thank you.

    Ciao, The Italian Player.

  13. #9221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 401
    Quote Originally Posted by Theme888  [View Original Post]
    These prices in Manhattan have reached levels of absurdity I've never seen before. So many long-time mongers are quitting now, other are looking for cheaper alternatives. I visited Choi's yesterday morning, got there early; no one but me and Mr. Choi (the barber) was there. He went his way into some corner of the place. I noticed the book was open for the spa side of the business. I see their business is absolutely booming thanks to the greed of these other places. I know I write about Choi's a lot, but that's because I only ever go there and to Grand Elegant in Chinatown. Choi's now has 3 women - 2 young and hot, and one GILF (Candy). Candy has the experience you might want in an older provider. Old but in good shape, but semi-retired. Jennifer is the youngest there. You need to take control with her, and there's another I think her name's Hana but not sure. She's in the middle as far as age. Great body on her.
    What is the going rate for FS here?

  14. #9220
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    She only offered shy of GFE standards during her tour in philly and price was a few blocks away from current price labels. Even michelle from mg is offering extras now, and Lera was very annoyed and wouldn't budge for raws at all. Not my thang, YMMV man.
    Michelle? Really? I used to really like her at PH. Then one day I was like hey I got a condom. She said, I have different sized ones we use one of mine don't ever bring yours again. LOL. I didn't know if I heard her right or if I made it out that she sounded more stuckup the way she said it. If she is doing BBFS maybe I will give her another visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    This would make the most sense because she's good friends with Harper. It's only natural for her to go there because she didn't like how small the rooms were at SL. I should've got her contact to find out more info on Harpers return haha.

    Have you seen Yuri? I've read mixed reviews so idk. I've been keeping an eye on EDM, to see if anyone catches my eye. I have a car but I live in the city so don't want to pay the tolls returning unless someone I see that attracts me.

    Pro tip for SL is if someone is in the elevator with you, go to the 5th to pretend to use the restroom on the left side if you don't want that awkwardness then go back down.
    Size of the rooms didn't mean anything. All they care about is money. Skye was only supposed to be there for a day or two anyway (her starting soon date was already mentioned on pp website so maybe she was waiting for a room to free up). I saw her before and left halfway through the session because she just couldn't take it. Harper was at SL for a while problem is that she wouldn't budge and wanted $500 then $480 an hour. Now at PP Harper is $450, which is too much for her. At 400 I would see her over and over. Skye was 380 at SL and KG and she had a big apartment room at KG and was still there only for a few days.

    Yuri is the hottest and youngest of the K girls in Manhattan. She does squirt so don't DATY unless you want a mouthful and then some. She barely has any English. If the Doah ever comes back she is probably hotter but you will never see her in Manhattan or EPM.

    The elevator at the old AD was the best. LOL.

  15. #9219

    Wallet conflicts

    Quote Originally Posted by DrLebowski  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I was excited to see her next week. But now She appears to have moved to PP as Lera. And price went up a bit. And I'm not verified at PP.
    She only offered shy of GFE standards during her tour in philly and price was a few blocks away from current price labels. Even michelle from mg is offering extras now, and Lera was very annoyed and wouldn't budge for raws at all. Not my thang, YMMV man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape