Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 1401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 31837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25837
    Quote Originally Posted by TsBooker18  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/615-640-5203

    I am not 100% sure if this is her current number, but it is the only one I could come across from searching. She has kids in school and seems to only posts a couple times a week when they are not going to be home. Hope this helps.
    What was the damage when you saw her last?

  2. #25836

    TinEye is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by WasntMe3  [View Original Post]
    I came across this agency yesterday. Says they offer in all. Anyone tried them out yet?

    http://www.fivestar-companions.com/modelframe.shtml
    Ran three pix at random; see attached images. Probably not a "real" service; certainly not accurate representations of available providers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2023-02-15 at 12.38.01 PM.jpg‎   2023-02-15 at 12.39.59 PM.jpg‎   2023-02-15 at 12.42.32 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #25835

    Anyone Remember this one

    I am fairly certain she has been reviewed on here but just wondering if anyone remembers anything. Good or Bad https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...s/076690934483.

  4. #25834
    Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleBob  [View Original Post]
    Are they in Nashville? Hard to tell.
    Pretty sure. The ad I found said Nashville.

  5. #25833

    Great time with KK

    Conversation, lite touch, BBBJ, kissing, cowgirl, mis sion, doggie, DATY twice.

    Blonde, very beautiful, very personable.

    She met me down in the lobby by the elevator up to her room. I went to the restroom to wash my hands She was setting on the bed when I came out, we had a conversation. She began to to off my clothes so I returned the favor. She laid me back on the bed and removed my pants and began sucking my penis. She then came up and sat on my face with her pretty pussy after that she backed up and started to fuck me cowgirl style. I then rolled her over and pounded her tell I shoot my load in her. She is a lot of fun and very nice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/114646136
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 69446EAF-E160-4392-9FD8-7A4233FF08CA.jpg‎   523C706F-3CA9-4C76-8528-C2CF12F96DA1.jpeg‎   E69E8D7F-A873-4B3C-980A-CDA9A2DA933E.jpg‎   59C76AD6-DC69-470F-9787-49115C00D912.jpg‎  

  6. #25832
    Quote Originally Posted by WasntMe3  [View Original Post]
    I came across this agency yesterday. Says they offer in all. Anyone tried them out yet?

    http://www.fivestar-companions.com/modelframe.shtml
    Are they in Nashville? Hard to tell.

  7. #25831

    Candy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/114241341

    This one is real and easy to setup. Little shy but worth it.

  8. #25830
    I came across this agency yesterday. Says they offer in all. Anyone tried them out yet?

    http://www.fivestar-companions.com/modelframe.shtml

  9. #25829

    Nashville girls

    Hey there guys.

    Wondering if anyone has any experiences with either one of these two girls! Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...h/555693782747

    Winter.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/555682947904

  10. #25828

    Springfield?

    Seems like an odd town to provide from. Anybody know?

    https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/13c6b...c-eb94539e5311

  11. #25827

    Nashville girls

    Hey there fellas so I've been seeing a few ads on STG and wanted to know if anyone had any insight on a few girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...h/555693782747

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/555682947904

    Looking for some kissing included and these girls mention it in their ads but want to make sure I'm not getting stiffed. Thanks in advance everyone.

  12. #25826

    Angel Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by SexWithJesus69  [View Original Post]
    Any other good experiences with angel eyez I should know about? I'm coming in from Chicago and I've been deciding where to go or if I should wait to go back into the states.
    Definitely plan in advance. She can get booked pretty fast. She's the only woman to get me to pop twice in an hour!

  13. #25825
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Your absolutely correct on Angel Eyez.

    Her curves are just stunning. Always have had a great time with her. Now I need to go back and explore.
    Any other good experiences with angel eyez I should know about? I'm coming in from Chicago and I've been deciding where to go or if I should wait to go back into the states.

  14. #25824

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...s/841717898710

    I had a meet up with Tori today. She's a little tough to get a hold of, but I'm glad I got through. I arrived to a very lovely suite and a beautiful and curvy older woman. She's a chatter, but she does not rush you or anything. I, personally, prefer nice conversation on top of the business and she provides. When it came down to business though, she popped those gals out of her dress and the show was on. They're man-made, but masterfully done and feel natural. Kissing, BBBJ, mish, and doggy. No greek. She's seriously got one of the finest asses out there to look at when going K9 though.

    Finished up, chatted a bit more, and was out the door. I'll be back.
    Second this. I saw her recently as well. Very challenging to connect with but keep at it! She is first class for sure. Nice incall, dressed to impress. She's a great conversationalist and very passionate. Treat her right and she will reciprocate! Very reasonable on the ole wallet as well.

  15. #25823
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern59  [View Original Post]
    I saw Angel Eyez for the first time yesterday. As others have noted, she is much prettier than her pics. I met her at her incall after exchanging selfies and it is in a very safe apartment complex. Angel is very sweet and conversational but knows her business well. We didn't try everything on her menu but I have no doubt everything she lists is actually available.

    She asks $$. 5 for an hour and is well worth it at today's prices.

    Checking her STG ads, it looks like she is in Bowling Green today.
    Your absolutely correct on Angel Eyez.

    Her curves are just stunning. Always have had a great time with her. Now I need to go back and explore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape