Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 972 1472 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18650
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any insight on this one? She looks somewhat familiar but cannot place her.
    Forgot to post link.

  2. #18649

    She was blonde also

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. Cause of death?
    Aubrey Cummings passed away.

  3. #18648

    Wrong person

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I swear to god I don't know what's wrong with some of you mother fuckers.

    You post her real name, google indexes this page, 5 years from now one of her kids gets to learn his mom was a prostitute because you post "her real name is"

    Honestly is it stupidity or cluelessness?

    A2

  4. #18647

    Big Boobed Danielle Number. PM me

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is full.
    I cleared out my inbox. My bad. Anyone interested in her digits, PMs should work now.

  5. #18646

    Anyone??

    Does anyone have any insight on this one? She looks somewhat familiar but cannot place her.

    Thanks.

  6. #18645

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy  [View Original Post]
    She passed away yesterday.
    This one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/324814284412

  7. #18644
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy  [View Original Post]
    She passed away yesterday.
    Holy shit. Cause of death?

  8. #18643

    Maneater 1st time

    Saw Tonya this past week for a short visit. Easy communication (we've been talking for a while but never connected). She's kinda cute, open-minded, a good time and she's nice. I was nervous and a bit of a jumping bean and couldn't come but she sure tried. Gumjob is great. She's responsive to DATY. Hope to see her again soon!

    Be safe out there.

  9. #18642
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 4

    Tiffany, blonde Barbie

    She passed away yesterday.

  10. #18641
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from her after the game asking me to please put out a report for her. Considering that I only see her and Tonya these days as Tina has gone rogue and I'm not into GPS or time wasters (looking at you Ruggiez, Cait and Jade). Good price for the service and a comfortable apartment incall vs a no-tell. Nice, juicy tits to boot. Good price for the service. PM me if you are interested in her digits. She took a break after having her baby but is definitely looking for new friends now.
    Your inbox is full. Also, DM me her new number.

  11. #18640

    UTR Big Boobed Danielle looking to meet new friends. PM me for digits

    I got a text from her after the game asking me to please put out a report for her. Considering that I only see her and Tonya these days as Tina has gone rogue and I'm not into GPS or time wasters (looking at you Ruggiez, Cait and Jade). Good price for the service and a comfortable apartment incall vs a no-tell. Nice, juicy tits to boot. Good price for the service. PM me if you are interested in her digits. She took a break after having her baby but is definitely looking for new friends now.

  12. #18639
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Your offers on whatsyourprice.com should also depend on how badly you want to meet her and how much you're willing to pay to meet her. If she's gorgeous / hot / etc and I realy want to meet her, I'll offer 100. I know she won't accept 80 and I don't want to turn her off with a low ball offer.

    To answer a question multiple mongers have had, yes, they will counter offer with 200. Again, it depends on how badly I want to meet them and how much I'm willing to pay. I'll counter with 81, or 90, or 100. If she counter offers for more, I'll counter with 101 or 81 to communicate that I am firm at 100 or 80.

    If you accept a higher amount and change your mind, cancel your offer and start over with her.
    I've never dipped my toes into the SB pool. Are these legitimate dates you're going on? If why'all click on date #1 is there any expectation to match the offer for date 2 or are you generally discussing the "business side" of the "relationship" on that first meet-up? I have so many questions.

  13. #18638

    Jade

    Reached out to Jade Saturday asking about availability. She called back 15 min later but I missed it. Called back, no answer, texted sorry I missed her call. She responded 30 minutes later saying it wasn't Jade, I have wrong number tried from a different burner # an hr later and she says same. She's still posting with the same number Sunday. I'd heard she was crazy, but in light of recent review was willing to give her a shot as she's got my ideal body type. Don't need any more of that nonsense tho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/918158051941

  14. #18637
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw this while perusing the Mugshots this morning. I don't know, she had to be targeted. Never seen her, not my type. Just saying, she had to of been set up. Be safe out there.

    https://bustednewspaper.com/ohio/adc...edium=facebook

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/586011474162
    At least she still appears to be a jolly elf.

  15. #18636

    So she's not a real elf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw this while perusing the Mugshots this morning. I don't know, she had to be targeted. Never seen her, not my type. Just saying, she had to of been set up. Be safe out there.

    https://bustednewspaper.com/ohio/adc...edium=facebook

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/586011474162
    I'm guessing she had to leave her elf ears and wings in with her other personal belongings for her stay. I would have loved to see what she got arrested in. Wonder how she got caught up though are police actually going to these girls houses undercover or maybe just collecting evidence then making an arrest seems like it really could be a mole. I wouldn't think the police would do undercover work at these girls houses for safety purposes but I could definitely be wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape