Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 971 1471 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 25695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18645

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy  [View Original Post]
    She passed away yesterday.
    This one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/324814284412

  2. #18644
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy  [View Original Post]
    She passed away yesterday.
    Holy shit. Cause of death?

  3. #18643

    Maneater 1st time

    Saw Tonya this past week for a short visit. Easy communication (we've been talking for a while but never connected). She's kinda cute, open-minded, a good time and she's nice. I was nervous and a bit of a jumping bean and couldn't come but she sure tried. Gumjob is great. She's responsive to DATY. Hope to see her again soon!

    Be safe out there.

  4. #18642
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 4

    Tiffany, blonde Barbie

    She passed away yesterday.

  5. #18641
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from her after the game asking me to please put out a report for her. Considering that I only see her and Tonya these days as Tina has gone rogue and I'm not into GPS or time wasters (looking at you Ruggiez, Cait and Jade). Good price for the service and a comfortable apartment incall vs a no-tell. Nice, juicy tits to boot. Good price for the service. PM me if you are interested in her digits. She took a break after having her baby but is definitely looking for new friends now.
    Your inbox is full. Also, DM me her new number.

  6. #18640

    UTR Big Boobed Danielle looking to meet new friends. PM me for digits

    I got a text from her after the game asking me to please put out a report for her. Considering that I only see her and Tonya these days as Tina has gone rogue and I'm not into GPS or time wasters (looking at you Ruggiez, Cait and Jade). Good price for the service and a comfortable apartment incall vs a no-tell. Nice, juicy tits to boot. Good price for the service. PM me if you are interested in her digits. She took a break after having her baby but is definitely looking for new friends now.

  7. #18639
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Your offers on whatsyourprice.com should also depend on how badly you want to meet her and how much you're willing to pay to meet her. If she's gorgeous / hot / etc and I realy want to meet her, I'll offer 100. I know she won't accept 80 and I don't want to turn her off with a low ball offer.

    To answer a question multiple mongers have had, yes, they will counter offer with 200. Again, it depends on how badly I want to meet them and how much I'm willing to pay. I'll counter with 81, or 90, or 100. If she counter offers for more, I'll counter with 101 or 81 to communicate that I am firm at 100 or 80.

    If you accept a higher amount and change your mind, cancel your offer and start over with her.
    I've never dipped my toes into the SB pool. Are these legitimate dates you're going on? If why'all click on date #1 is there any expectation to match the offer for date 2 or are you generally discussing the "business side" of the "relationship" on that first meet-up? I have so many questions.

  8. #18638

    Jade

    Reached out to Jade Saturday asking about availability. She called back 15 min later but I missed it. Called back, no answer, texted sorry I missed her call. She responded 30 minutes later saying it wasn't Jade, I have wrong number tried from a different burner # an hr later and she says same. She's still posting with the same number Sunday. I'd heard she was crazy, but in light of recent review was willing to give her a shot as she's got my ideal body type. Don't need any more of that nonsense tho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/918158051941

  9. #18637
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw this while perusing the Mugshots this morning. I don't know, she had to be targeted. Never seen her, not my type. Just saying, she had to of been set up. Be safe out there.

    https://bustednewspaper.com/ohio/adc...edium=facebook

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/586011474162
    At least she still appears to be a jolly elf.

  10. #18636

    So she's not a real elf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw this while perusing the Mugshots this morning. I don't know, she had to be targeted. Never seen her, not my type. Just saying, she had to of been set up. Be safe out there.

    https://bustednewspaper.com/ohio/adc...edium=facebook

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/586011474162
    I'm guessing she had to leave her elf ears and wings in with her other personal belongings for her stay. I would have loved to see what she got arrested in. Wonder how she got caught up though are police actually going to these girls houses undercover or maybe just collecting evidence then making an arrest seems like it really could be a mole. I wouldn't think the police would do undercover work at these girls houses for safety purposes but I could definitely be wrong.

  11. #18635

    Just Interesting

    Saw this while perusing the Mugshots this morning. I don't know, she had to be targeted. Never seen her, not my type. Just saying, she had to of been set up. Be safe out there.

    https://bustednewspaper.com/ohio/adc...edium=facebook

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/586011474162

  12. #18634

    Wyp

    Your offers on whatsyourprice.com should also depend on how badly you want to meet her and how much you're willing to pay to meet her. If she's gorgeous / hot / etc and I realy want to meet her, I'll offer 100. I know she won't accept 80 and I don't want to turn her off with a low ball offer.

    To answer a question multiple mongers have had, yes, they will counter offer with 200. Again, it depends on how badly I want to meet them and how much I'm willing to pay. I'll counter with 81, or 90, or 100. If she counter offers for more, I'll counter with 101 or 81 to communicate that I am firm at 100 or 80.

    If you accept a higher amount and change your mind, cancel your offer and start over with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Yes, almost all the girls on WYP put out, several on the first date, most on the 2nd date, and some not until the 3rd date. You can also make it clear you want it in the second date, and -- if she needs more time -- she'll say so. Then it's your call -- you don't have to waste any time or money on the 2nd date, or you can invest in an awesome experience on the 3rd date.

    I've been infinitely more successful on WYP than anywhere else. I offer 60 or 80 for the first date (depending on the girl), and plenty of girls take me up on it. I've met dozens.

  13. #18633

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffPleaser  [View Original Post]
    Is this advanced payment then ghosting about Tina in Middletown or Ruggiez?
    I was trying to point out that not all escorts are just waiting for a chance to take your money and run. There are lot of Tina. There was a time when Ruggiez first started she was pretty honest. Maybe be not 100% truthful about her past life but I would have trusted her in my home alone and as well as advance for for dates. But then she found herself hooked on drugs and she became very unreliable. She got her life straightened out. I haven't seen her in a couple of years. We parted on bad terms. Lost my temper and said some things I regret. If she ever offered me a visit I would take it. One thing is I would never loan money I could not afford to lose. And each person has to look at that risk. Sometime we are rewarded nicely and other times walked all over. When she was falling down and down the rabbit hole I pointed to things she was doing and others responded that was happening as well. But I said things I shouldn't have and instead of being the friend that I though I was, I didn't do anything to at least say I tried to help her get help. Learned my lesson and Wound up with another nice girl. Jessica Thick and curvy She claimed she wanted to get clean and go into drug rehab She said there was some things she needed and help her find them but when it came to drive to rehab she ghosted me. And I know other people tried. I saw a while back that Jessica was locked up for drug use and is going to be spending a good amount of time there. You can call me stupid for caring about some of them. But I am just a caring person. But I am not stupid enough to spend 500 to 700 for and hour with someone who has GPS.

  14. #18632

    Better Luck with Ruggiez

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if I got lucky or Ruggiez happens to be more dependable a couple of times years ago she said she needed money and asked if I would be willing to prepay for a visit or two. I trusted her and she did live up to the agreement. And then some.
    Is the advanced payment then ghosting about Tina in Middletown or Ruggiez that Asianspice was commenting about?

  15. #18631

    Rude & Crude Shayy. 380 area code

    https://callescort.org/380-238-4431

    Contacted this one by text trying to understand her post; posted in DAY but found out she's in COL. Copped an attitude when I questioned why post says DAY when she admits to being in COL. Maybe YMMV, but there's enough attitude and scams without guessing whether the one you're trying to work with is going to be GPO'ed before anything else. Sounds like a bad biz model to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape