The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 850 1350 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19599

    Ivy Fleur

    Was fortunate enough to see Ivy this week. I did a lot of research for someone playful, fun, and sexy. She did not disappoint! We met for drinks and talked, flirted, kissed, and went back to the room. She's a true GFE with a beautiful face, sexy body, and fun and witty personality. After a few drinks we undressed with DFk when she pulled be back to the room where we continued with DATY and she came hard. Finished with CBJ and amazing CFS. We had a 2 hour date, I highly recommend. If you see her, treat her nice, she's a gem!

    https://theivyfleur.com/

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivy-fleur

    Also, long time reader, first post. Thank you all for your posts, I'll continue to share.

  2. #19598

    Rip kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOapi2012  [View Original Post]
    I've met many girls in this hobby who've passed on but this one was tough because "Kennedy" was really a really great person to be around. She had a GREAT personality with a REALLY HOT body and just a super SEXY woman overall. She passed right before her birthday too which is even worse. I've traveled all across the country and met with a lot of different women from these sites but "Kennedy" was special in and out of the bedroom. She'll be missed.
    Yes she was awesome provider and sexy body.

  3. #19597

    Rip kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator13  [View Original Post]
    She passed away like a week in a half ago. I know she used to have pharma problems but I seen her a couple times in the past year and she got back in hella shape like last 40 plus pounds and really was looking so good and toned. I have no idea what happened she was in her upper 40's I know but it's truly unfortunate she was a beautiful person and soul especially when sober and she had spectacular boobs. Holy smokes. She will be missed. Prayers to her family.
    I've met many girls in this hobby who've passed on but this one was tough because "Kennedy" was really a really great person to be around. She had a GREAT personality with a REALLY HOT body and just a super SEXY woman overall. She passed right before her birthday too which is even worse. I've traveled all across the country and met with a lot of different women from these sites but "Kennedy" was special in and out of the bedroom. She'll be missed.

  4. #19596

    Deposit scammers "DON'T EVER SEND MONEY "

    I guess I have been really bored and a little pissed off lately. I decided to mass text these adds on escort alligator and other sites. I wanted to build a fake list and just see how bad it is and Boy is it bad!

    I have almost 100 fake numbers.

    I would say its over 20-1 fake to real ads.

    What I have found out is they don't even know where they advertised. So the quickest way to find out if they are real is ask.

    " where are you located"?

    They either don't reply or they reply with asking you where you are.

    If they don't give the city they advertised in they are fake as hell.

    Only once have I got a correct answer and still got a scammer asking for a deposit.

    Many times in the past I would play along and tell them Chicago just for fun. They always reply they to are in Chicago!

    If you do give them the city they tend to give you and address to a hotel" not the name". Then I lie and say I'm there and then they bring up the " booking fee" ! It's normally low like 20 bucks. They won't bud on this. I have played around and offered 300 for to someone asking 80 for quick visit and they actually say " I don't need the extra money! I just need the booking fee!" What real escort would turn down extra money?

  5. #19595

    Bait and Switch

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/113308940

    When you prefer thinner, smaller built ladies and you get something totally the opposite, that's what this was! About 170 pound's worth. Yes she was Cuban, and she spoke about zero English, this is was Hotel Latino.

    There's about 15 current adds for Rockville Road, I ponder if she's all of them though the operator? The text back and forth were perfect English.

  6. #19594

    Missi = Milani

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She travels with another girl (Pixxi) that I've spent some time with.

    She'll go uncovered, and has had STIs in the past, and her travel companion said she won't do two girls with her anymore.

    Proceed with caution.
    I tried to post earlier today on this but had name incorrect. She was Milani, Dancer from New Orleans. Slightly heavier when we met (3019 and 2020). Good looking, great ass and hips. Weird about showing her tis at that time. NO GFE at all, strictly PSE. Solid BBBJ, everything was covered for me. Missionary and Doggy finish. YMMV. And I have not seen her in 2 years.

  7. #19593

    Missi

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She travels with another girl (Pixxi) that I've spent some time with.

    She'll go uncovered, and has had STIs in the past, and her travel companion said she won't do two girls with her anymore.

    Proceed with caution.
    Met with her a few times 2019 and 2020. It was a different name with an M. I think Marci but could be wrong. She was a little heavier at that time, but not bad. Great BBBJ, okay at Covered missionary and finished in Doggy every time. She has a great Ass and hips! Seriously made it worth it. No GFE at all but can take a pounding. At that time she would barely show her tits which I found odd, maybe just had implants. She would never be my regular, but got it done in a pinch.

  8. #19592
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    Does Pixxi have an ad also? Ty.
    I'm guessing that it's this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/112803083

  9. #19591

    Pixxi

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    How's Pixxi's rate for a BBBJ? Any good?
    $$ for 2 pops is what I got tbh I didn't ask for just a BBBJ rate.

  10. #19590
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She travels with another girl (Pixxi) that I've spent some time with.

    She'll go uncovered, and has had STIs in the past, and her travel companion said she won't do two girls with her anymore.

    Proceed with caution.
    Does Pixxi have an ad also? Ty.

  11. #19589
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    Pixxi is going raw as well all three holes as well. Just try and be as careful as you desire.
    How's Pixxi's rate for a BBBJ? Any good?

  12. #19588

  13. #19587

    Jade Eros scam

    Quote Originally Posted by PrTraveler26  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4509627.htm?cat=1

    Responsive to texts so far. I have a plan set to toftt, but figured I'd ask before if anyone knows anything about her. Couldn't find anything when searching here and on other sites.
    Just following up on this. She ghosted me for a few hours, then very late at night gave me an address. I wasn't far so I hit the road. Sent a text when I was there only for her to then ask for half up front deposit. I bailed and went home.

  14. #19586

    Pixxi

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She travels with another girl (Pixxi) that I've spent some time with.

    She'll go uncovered, and has had STIs in the past, and her travel companion said she won't do two girls with her anymore.

    Proceed with caution.
    Pixxi is going raw as well all three holes as well. Just try and be as careful as you desire.

  15. #19585

    My experience with Katie

    Unfortunately my experience with Katie never got to happen. She and I coordinated through email in November. We even had a date and time set up and everything, but once I sent her necessary screening information she ghosted me with 0 insight on what happened. No responses to 3 text messages I sent her. I even requested a day off work to be able to see her and the appointment never ended up happening unfortunately. I know she has a lot of positive reviews, but thought I'd share that her communication may not be up to par.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape