The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 735 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 11016
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Catarina Rose

    So, Catarina Rose, aka porn 5LuT Harper Maddox is returning next week, I have to admit, I am fascinated by women with her incredible talents and would like to experience it in person, even just once. I was just wondering if anyone here has seen here and was she just as depraved as she is in those "Analvids" scenes? You can send me details in a pm if you would rather. Thanks!

  2. #6740
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Morgan from RubMD? https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/df00eb5...e-320bd9a0cf88.

    I've been texting her for details. Her menu is decent but at her price TOFTT would be painful if things were not as advertised. So I'm asking here if anyone can share. Please feel free to PM if you don't want to post here.
    Definitely fake. Those are photos of Ash Kaashh.

  3. #6739

    Morgan from RubMD anyone?

    Anyone have experience with Morgan from RubMD? https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/df00eb5...e-320bd9a0cf88.

    I've been texting her for details. Her menu is decent but at her price TOFTT would be painful if things were not as advertised. So I'm asking here if anyone can share. Please feel free to PM if you don't want to post here.

  4. #6738
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    Ariana Taylor? Or some other Ariana?
    BUMP! Are you referring to Aniana Taylor or some other Ariana?

  5. #6737
    500/ hr, and she's pimped? WTF would anyone want that? People have to stop paying insane rates for this shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I saw the add, it said incall / outcall time stamp was 8"20 am so I messaged at 8:30 am and I got a bunch of misspelled words saying not until 2:00.

    The add has a video and it's her bare backing her "handler" my guess, her handler didn't pass the 8th grade, found a young Vietnamese girlfriend and started pimping her out. Those prices look like they are copied from tna adds.

  6. #6736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by SirisuXX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her VIP? What does it entail?
    BBBJCIM, MSOG, facials and she'll rim you.

  7. #6735

    She has a handler

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoopaKid  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/113879056

    Has anybody seen her this sounds to good to be true texted her she quoted 350 HHR and 500 HR.
    I saw the add, it said incall / outcall time stamp was 8"20 am so I messaged at 8:30 am and I got a bunch of misspelled words saying not until 2:00.

    The add has a video and it's her bare backing her "handler" my guess, her handler didn't pass the 8th grade, found a young Vietnamese girlfriend and started pimping her out. Those prices look like they are copied from tna adds.

  8. #6734

    Lia taking it raw

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoopaKid  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/113879056

    Has anybody seen her this sounds to good to be true texted her she quoted 350 HHR and 500 HR.
    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...75af1886ea5406

    I also tried to see her but haven't yet. Nice vid of her taking it raw.

  9. #6733

    Care to elaborate?

    Quote Originally Posted by BertMac  [View Original Post]
    She's in prison for 5 years.
    Don't just swoop in on your first post with this and no info. What happened?

  10. #6732

    Re: EBB

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Who is this you are referring to? Might want to put a link to her post.
    That's literally her board name! https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...runette-beauty. (Haven't seen her myself)

  11. #6731

    Ebb vip

    It includes BBBJCIM. She is a throat goat, not going to lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirisuXX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her VIP? What does it entail?

  12. #6730

    Lia on Listcrawler

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/113879056

    Has anybody seen her this sounds to good to be true texted her she quoted 350 HHR and 500 HR.

  13. #6729
    Quote Originally Posted by SirisuXX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her VIP? What does it entail?
    Who is this you are referring to? Might want to put a link to her post.

  14. #6728

    Exotic brunette beauty

    Anyone tried her VIP? What does it entail?

  15. #6727
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Will she like my little Wang?
    If you have anyone in mind let me know!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape