Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #2500

    Salma

    I saw Salma last night. She was easily one of the best provider experiences I've had in a long time. The photos are a bit touched up but for the most part what you see is what you get. Definitely in her late twenties to early 30's so it's not the 23 that it says on the website but irregardless she had a pretty face and she's far from ugly. This time was slightly different in that Uncle actually met me outside and let me into a side door as opposed to me walking through the lobby. After that standard procedure I take my shoes off Uncle hands me a bottle of water we walk up to the room knock on the door open up and I'm greeted by a bubbly personality. We exchange pleasantries get naked and hop into the shower and while we're in the shower we're making out like a bunch of horny teenagers. After the shower we hop onto the bed when we start making out again. She really got into the DFK. Afterwards she gives me a good BBJ and afterwards I turn on her back and return the favor. I tell you I ate that p* like I was starving. I think I got at least three orgasms out of her she really got into it and was very responsive with the moans and everything. Soon enough I get order back and we do missionary and then after a little bit of missionary she gets on top for cowgirl and then after a few minutes of that we switch back to missionary where I finish in the bag. Afterwards she gives me a massage and then we continue with a little more small talk and then I get dressed up and leave. Honestly I had such a good time I'm tempted to see her again today before she goes after I get off work LOL. My only regret is that I didn't hit it doggy style. She is absolutely a great time don't miss out.

  2. #2499

    Salma. Last day is tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    Please report back. Indian girls are my favorite.
    FYI. Her last day is tomorrow.

  3. #2498
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto88  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is the same Salma.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2163883-366128
    I was eyeing this one for a bit of diversity. After getting use to the exaggerated filter pictures most sites post, the ones linked to Salma on this other site are weak but at least honest. Looks like she's about 38-40 and seen better days. Hope one of you dudes proves me wrong.

  4. #2497

    Suzie

    I never got the chance to see her since she was always at JJs and its so damn far.

    I finally see her at DS.

    Killer legs!! Very pretty face and top notch service from start to end.

    Hope she visit agencies in Tysons more often.

    https://www.discreetstory.com/suzie

  5. #2496
    Quote Originally Posted by Slushy  [View Original Post]
    Going to see her in the next day or two. Will let you know! Hopefully its worth it.
    Please report back. Indian girls are my favorite.

  6. #2495

    Verified

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto88  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is the same Salma.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2163883-366128
    Yup, she worked briefly at manhattan MG and flushing NYC time to time. Standard GFE menu only. Also friends with Jazmin from NYC that offers pse.

  7. #2494

    Standard menu

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardLeader18  [View Original Post]
    Lady Valentina has the same photos as Lisa from candygirlla. Reviews are mixed.
    Same menu; no extras offered. Off my list LOL.

  8. #2493

    Valentina

    Lady Valentina has the same photos as Lisa from candygirlla. Reviews are mixed.

  9. #2492

    Salma or Momo

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto88  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is the same Salma.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2163883-366128
    Hmm reviews aren't bad. Now the decision, Salma at MP or Momo at Love? Tough choices.

  10. #2491

    Salma from NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see salma from moon palace.

    Much appreciated.
    Pretty sure this is the same Salma.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2163883-366128

  11. #2490

    Hyolyn Kpop

    Nice little hottie. Cute face, younger and sweet little body. Although still very petite, more athletic body than I was expecting (great surprise). Perky B's, flat stomach, fantastic legs and ass.

    Thought the service might be lacking a bit from reviews. She was pretty damn good. Very playful / funny and up for a great time. No shower action, solid BBJ on bed, endless CFS through many positions with DFK, more BBJ then more CFS. She was like the energizer bunny. Awesome playful attitude all the way to the door. Definitely a go in my book.

    Haven't had a bad session yet with Kpop. Hopefully they keep them coming.

    F / B / A / S - 8. 75/9/9/8. 5. Overall 9/8. 5.

  12. #2489

    Salma

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see salma from moon palace.

    Much appreciated.
    Going to see her in the next day or two. Will let you know! Hopefully its worth it.

  13. #2488

    Salma MP

    Anyone see salma from moon palace.

    Much appreciated.

  14. #2487

    Nova sag

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Who is the agency LA?
    Both of these talents are from SAG in NOVA; also part of ladyladyva.

  15. #2486
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDemAzn  [View Original Post]
    What more rare are Vietnamese lady. I ask lovegfs handler if they can try to bring some over. So we see how that go. If you get to know the handler and have a good connection, you will get treated well.
    Gisella from NYC who tours with AG is half Vietnamese. The agency she works at in NYC had a Vietnamese provider in the past as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape